Capri Blinds & Drapes

Capri Blinds & Drapes

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (4)

ChandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Capri Blinds &Drapes

I have used the services of Capri Blinds previously a long time ago and then I forgot about them until I needed their services again and I finally found them and I can't wait to go back and seek their services for my new house.

Chandra

Capri Blinds and Drapes installed curtains and blinds in my first home.They have the passion and professionalism in their trade.Highly recommended.Definitely using them for my next project.

I am very happy to recommend Capri blinds. The roman blinds we purchased were of good quality and carefully and professionally installed. The sales, office and installation staff were very helpful and efficient to deal with.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I am very happy with Capri blinds. Highly recommend to get work done with Capri. Very friendly and honest people.

I am very very satisfied with capri blinds.they are very helpful. Sales team very friendly and honest. Installation team very professional and did a great job. Highly recommend to use them for your house.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Capri Blinds & Drapes compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality service !

We are extremely happy with their high quality service & materials and the quick turnaround time. Many thanks to Kumar and Kavi for their prompt/flexible service. I can recommend Capri blinds without any hesitation.