Capri Blinds & Drapes

Capri Blinds & Drapes

4.2

Sandra

SandraMelbourne

We got the products and service that we were searching for.

I was handling a project for a large chain of departmental stores and was in need of a small blind sample with special hooks tracks and accessories which was not easily available and difficult to access.

I went to as many as 14 curtains and blinds manufacturers who did not want to know me since it was a small order and it was not worth their trouble.

I heard about Capri through a friend about their service and customer satisfaction. They took a lot of trouble to make out the sample I was thoroughly satisfied by their attitude, finished products, efforts which will lead to a big order, and strongly recommend Capri to everyone.

Excellent Product and service

I recently purchased a number of blinds from Capri blinds. I was very happy with the quality of the materials and blinds. Customer service was exceptional, Sales staff followed up with call to see whether we are happy with the blinds. Person who came to install blinds was very professional. Dealing with Capri blinds was a breeze.
    Quality materials, products and service