Capri Blinds & Drapes

Capri Blinds & Drapes

4.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

ChandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Capri Blinds &Drapes

I have used the services of Capri Blinds previously a long time ago and then I forgot about them until I needed their services again and I finally found them and I can't wait to go back and seek their services for my new house.

Chandra

Capri Blinds and Drapes installed curtains and blinds in my first home.They have the passion and professionalism in their trade.Highly recommended.Definitely using them for my next project.

I am very happy to recommend Capri blinds. The roman blinds we purchased were of good quality and carefully and professionally installed. The sales, office and installation staff were very helpful and efficient to deal with.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I am very happy with Capri blinds. Highly recommend to get work done with Capri. Very friendly and honest people.

I am very very satisfied with capri blinds.they are very helpful. Sales team very friendly and honest. Installation team very professional and did a great job. Highly recommend to use them for your house.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality service !

We are extremely happy with their high quality service & materials and the quick turnaround time. Many thanks to Kumar and Kavi for their prompt/flexible service. I can recommend Capri blinds without any hesitation.

Baysyboy

BaysyboyVictoria, Australia

Met urgent deadline perfectly

Very pleased with prompt and efficient service. We needed special blinds urgently at our church. Capri responded quickly and had them made and fitted by the date required. The blinds were perfect. I highly recommend this company.

David

David

Outstanding, indoor window blind, supply and installation.

Kuma who visited to measure, quote and discuss our window blind requirement was absolutely brilliant. His advise helped us immensely as it saved us
a heap of dollars. Further to this the product supplied was outstanding. We selected the top of the range spring and tube construction which was actually very cost affective.

Professional Service

Excellent service at front desk and the rest follows thru.
Great people. Dealt with them for past 20 years.
Capri blinds

Harshi

Harshi

Very Good Quality Product

Capri Blinds installed blinds for whole our new home. Excellent customer service, very good quality products and blinds are nicely made. Very happy customer.

Excellent quality, workmanship and best prices!

Capri Blinds first did our Wantirna South house's Roman blinds a year ago. Everybody visiting our place has been admiring the high quality and installation excellence so far. When we built our investment house in Clyde North, we went to Capri Blinds straight for ordering Roller blinds for it. Kuma was very friendly and gave good prices for us. Capri installed the blinds within 7 days and again the blind quality and installation workmanship were excellent! We highly recommend Capri Blinds for anyone who is considering blinds for his/her house without any hesitation!! I'm another very happy customer!!!

Find out how Capri Blinds & Drapes compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Love the products that we purchased from Capri Blinds!!!

Excellent service and extremely happy with my blinds. Would fully recommend Capri Blinds. Love the pelmets that were made by Capri Blinds as they are the only people that make these pelmets. Just adds class to the pelmet rather than having a plain pelmet

Outdoor blind

Thanks guys for the best service and top quality job I will highly recommend your business to my friend and family. Thank you thank you I am very happy with the job you done for me all the best.

This good one

There are doing good and quality jobs . Thankyou . I have to get done my blinds Asap then I got in week that good of them

Awesome job on my curtains

I have dealt with this company for my 3 properties and have recommended them to my friends. The service and quality is excellent. Today I had curtain put in by Shanhor and he was friendly and extremly helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting quality blinds, prompt work and excellent workers.

Deepti

Deepti

Quick and great quality

We're very happy with our experience with Capri Blinds! I was very particular about what I wanted and Capri met all those needs - including sourcing specific fabric. The added bonus was that my curtains, sheers, Roman blinds and Holland blinds were ready and installed within two weeks of finalising the order! Great experience and would definitely recommend.

high quality blinds with good service

Capri blinds installed few windows.the blinds were so nicely made and installed. we order the rest of the house we got the same day service. highly recommend.

Best products

I have recently got my Curtains & blinds for the whole house from Capri Blinds in Dandenong. They are up to my satisfaction & in good Quality. seems to be durable as well compairing to other blinds I have seen in many places. specialy the fabric I have selected is excellent and I have noticed all the Curtains with backing blocks the Heat & cool very well. so far I have received good comments from my Family & Friends. I would like to recomend Capri Blinds for window covering without a doubt.
Curtains blocks Heat & cool so they are Energy efficiant.

Great place to shop for curtains and blinds

I was impressed with the quality of service provided by capri blinds and the products were of excellent quality. I like to mention that the installers were very efficient and completed the job on time. I would not hesitate to recommend capri blinds to any one who wants window coverings.
Service and the quality

KATY92

KATY92Sydney

Personalised Service

I have been dealing with capri blinds for many years now and recently did order blinds for 10 units at short notice both block out and semi block out. Our blinds were of superior quality delivered on time. we shall not hesitate to recommend capri blinds to any one who is looking for quality window coverings at a great price.
Quality and Service - durable and reliable

Withachy

WithachyMELBOURNE

Capri Blinds staff and management a very friendly team.

We ordered house full of blinds and cutains. The sales staff were ver helpfull in selecting the right product to go with the interior deco of our house. The products were delivered on time and looks great.We received our products at affordable prices. Capri Blinsds had a wide selection of materials and fittings to choose from. I was also impressed with the product advice give to us by the show room staff.I shall not hesutate to recommend Capri Blinds to any one.They also excell in after sales service.
reliable