Captain Cook Electrical

Captain Cook Electrical (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service!

Blake came in to install two fans for me. His service was outstanding. Very polite and very knowledgable, he was efficient and filled me with confidence - I would highly recommend Captain Cook!

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks for the feedback Josh, keep cool this summer!

Great service.

I used Captain Cook because I knew them to be professional, punctual and always polite and tidy. They gave me good advice and carried out all work in a competent manner. I would definitely recommend this company..

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Hi Elaine, thank you for sharing your experience, pleased to hear that you were happy with the tidiness and efficiency!

Frenchs Forest

Frenchs ForestFrenchs Forest

Professional Service

I have used this service several times and have always found them to be the ultimate professionals, punctual, polite and tidy. They spend the time to work out exactly what is needed and I know what I'm up for before the work begins. I would highly recommend this company.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Hi Frenchs Forest, Yes it's great to work out a plan before the work starts. Thanks for the feedback and being a long term customer.

Rippedoff

Rippedoffsydney

Overpriced scam

Fact - $600 to change a light fitting and install a cooktop - overpriced join up scam - dont use thdm - shame!!

kenmore

kenmoreSydney

Staff are helpful

Did what I can no longer do changing light bulbs and cleaning light glass. Easy to deal with certainly earned my future business. Blake, also answered several unrelated questions I had and advice on what to look for. Well worth the call.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thanks Kenmore for your feedback see you next time.

Chrissal

ChrissalSt Ives

Excellent service will be recommending to family and friends

Stuck to booking time, gave a few options based on our budget, really went above and beyond. Chris #11235 St Ives.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Thank you for taking the time to review, and glad we could assist.

Excellent Service

Came when he said he would, gave great advice on lights, job well done, thanks for completing on such a terribly hot day. We were happy with the finished product.

The CaptainCaptain Cook Electrical

Rain, hail or shine happy to help. Great to hear your happy with the finished product.