Captain Green Solar

Captain Green Solar (page 2 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (50)
  • Purchase Price$4,757.57
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

My review is true in what I say

We have had solar installed by this salesman and he was great and very informative and exsperenced in what he knows about solar and I have recommended heaps of friends and family to Aaron and he has sold them great systems as well I have no hesitation in recommending Aaron to anyone that Is thinking of getting solar this sounds like an in-house things between sales people

Poorly trained sales management

Do not purchase solar from their sales person aaron scott as he is unprofessional and does not care about customers when he accidentally called from his mobile and overheard him talking badly about customers, it says slot about this company for keeping someone as incompetent like this to deal with customers.

Spring F.
Spring F.Illawarra, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I wasn't actually around for the installation but I found the lead up to installation and the after sales service excellent. Phil was quite ok for me to ring him several times post installation to ask questions about how to use and understand the inverter. I was very impressed. Pre sale they were excellent as well. And the price was a lot less than 2 other quotes I had. I would definitely recommend them.

Penny Cox
Penny CoxSydney, NSW

Very Impressed. I would definitely recommend Captain Green Solar

I was very impressed with the Captain Green Solar team from the initial quotation through to the installation and follow-up.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Alan R.
Alan R.North-West & West coast, TAS

Fills our needs to a tea

We found the company more than accommodating with our needs as there was a panel delay only due to Covid we were offered a satisfactory outcome ,the installation on the day went quickly and professionally i would recommend the company to anyone interested

Ratna
RatnaSydney, NSW

They make it so simple and easy

From the beginning, its very easy. clearly explained the process, costs, time lines, what do we get, they gave options to choose ( I did my market research, so I know what I want), they came back with a sweet deal to clinch my job. In all the guys, the installation took place with in 2 week from day of booking. Installation was dome professionally and it took 6 hrs for the full install. It was my energy company which took too long to fit a net energy meter. . excellent work guys. keep up the good work.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Nearly paid it off already!

Purchased 7.9kw system in Nov 2019. The service was top notch, paperwork completed and installation efficient.

12 months on I have had some small niggles with the Growatt inverter (changing to daylight savings time, connecting wifi and a software upgrade) but Growatt were fantastic. Their engineers are based in Sydney and prompt.

I was averaging $750 power bills and now I’m averaging $300... so in a year I have saved nearly 1/2 the cost of the system.

Very happy so far and haven’t needed to call them back for any warranty etc...

Nicholas B
Nicholas BSydney, NSW

Awesome help

Spoke with dean offered all the advice i needed and set me on a good path with little to no hassel at all highly recommend

Nikki Nighthawkk
Nikki NighthawkkSydney, NSW

Excellent all-round service

These guys were great from go to whoah. The person who gave me the quote was very clear about the service and the products used and gave me plenty of information to help make a decision. The price was excellent comparatively, and they easily accommodated my request to change the inverter to a different brand. The installation was painless and professional, easily booked for my place in the Blue Mountains, and looks to be an excellent job. All the paperwork was easily completed, and all warranties promptly provided. Can't fault this company.

Find out how Captain Green Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Should have done it earlier

Not knowing much about the process the company was so helpful explaining the process and what happens at each point.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

So 1
So 1

Excellent service

The installation were very easy. They explain very clearly. The installer very good, on time and clean up after finished.
The price is really good, best company ever.
Would recommend for anyone

Louise
Louise

Absolutely fantastic company to deal with

The team at Captain Green are very knowledgeable and are very professional. All stages of this process went according to plan and happened as they said it would. The installation team were fabulous and were very courteous. We have had no issues and I highly recommend the team and the product is working perfectly.

Worth service

Worth service I have seen.first they did make problem for installing. After 10 month I found they did not install part of inverters. Wifi is missed and they don’t cate doe it. I did contact manufacture and supplier for solving this problem and still they are working on it! Problem has not fixed yet!

Fortunato L.
Fortunato L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent experience

The process was made easy and understandable by Damien, he has been very helpful throughout the process and explains how solar works to be bought back and vice versa. I am happy to recommend Captain Green Solar to family and friends.

Brendan
Brendan

Great solar installer

Great communication throughout the whole process. Excellent installation and friendly people. I cant comment on after sales support as i have had no problems at all with the system. Recommended. Also from signing up to install was very fast.