Captain Green Solar

Captain Green Solar (page 3 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (50)
  • Purchase Price$4,757.57
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Excellent service highly recommended

Very friendly service highly recommended panels installed perfectly no issues had no issues with capital Green solar they also helped me with finance and all the paperwork and excellent service

Very impressed with the service,they were professional and new there product,

Very impressed with there service,they were professional and new there product,the crew were really nice and polite and worked solid for hours installing our 27 solar panels for our home.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Good price. Quick install. Highly recommended

After agreeing to go ahead with the solar it was installed really quickly. They did a great job with Installation and everything is working great. I've been using captain green for over 7 years and highly recommend them

Yvonne
YvonneMid North Coast, NSW

This is awesome. Making money while we are at work

Captain Green - thank you . From the first ph call to completion, great service , great price , great product. And a thank you to the tradies who did the installation- very professional

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Brian
BrianHunter Region, NSW

Love the system just dislike the Growatt Inverter

I had a 7.77 system installed consisting of 21, 370 Jinko panels and a 6000 Growatt Inverter.
The decision to go Captain Green is purely economic as with an unshaded roof I had no need for micro inverters etc. The sales and install were very easy. I was a little concerned when my install finished an hour after the sun disappeared so could not inspect till the next day when installers were long gone. Everything though looks good and works well, but I hate the size of the display on the inverter and have given up trying to connect the wifi.

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

Hey Brian , thanks for your review. Kindly send through your purchase information to info@captaingreen.com.au and we will organise for a tech to attend site and organise for the Wifi to be connected.

Sharon
SharonCentral West, NSW

Great honest customer service and a fantastic product!

We called Captain Green Solar and within 4 weeks our system was installed on the roof and working fantastically.
The sales process and staff that work for Captain Green Solar a highly professional and thorough people who care about their product and have a very broad knowledge of the solar panels the inverter and the setup process.
When they say that they will call you back they do call you back which is a Rarity these days.
Having the solar panels on our roof now means that we can contribute to the environment and save money in our household as well. We are very happy that we went with Captain Green and highly recommend this company!

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

I purchased solar off captain green 3 months ago simply Energy still have not connected me up to The grid
Upon ringing captain green they were fast in getting back to me and sorting it out. Turns out it was simply Energy’s fault.

Coco Al
Coco AlSydney, NSW

It’s great a shame we didn’t do it sooner

The panel Install was so easy , I had no issues at all, the staff were great to deal with which made the process so simple, I have recommended captain green solar to friends and family.

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Great teamwork by everyone involved.

Professional and efficient from beginning till the end. Everything was completed as per original plan. System working perfectly and I’m actually looking forward to my first electricity bill. Thank you to all members of the team.

Toni H.
Toni H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

A fantastic company to deal with

These guys were the best, they gave me a terrific deal and the installers were done in a day and I was up and running, what a good experience. Thanks Captain Green Solar!

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

SamC
SamCSydney, NSW

Excellent service and product

The whole process with Captain Green was flawless from start to finish. Staff were kind and informative and there were no hidden bits, every detail was transparent. The installation went smoothly and now we’re enjoying the benefits of a solar panel system. Highly recommend this company to solar panel buyers. Thanks for the great service Captain Green!

Waltervp
WaltervpNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Very happy to be on solar!

Very happy to have finally decided to get solar. Captain Green never pressured me or gave conflicting information. Entire process was relaxed friendly and professional and due to my indecisiveness took almost 9 months during which they were nothing but patient and understanding. The installer here in the remote NW of Tasmania also did a great job and I'm getting more power than I had expected from my west facing panels! Was well worth getting IMHO!

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

A good experience

I had a great purchasing and installation experience with Captain Green Solar. Their head office staff were very efficient and polite during the sales process and their installation team arrived on time and completed the installation in a very professional manner. I would recommend them to anyone thinking of installing a solar system.

ronster
ronsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Great Job

Was quite happy with the whole process second time round as well. They're quite professional and my point of contact Samiha helped me and updated me along the way. Recommend this company for your solar energy needs.

AAA Service

Great experience from start to finish. Salesperson Damian was very professional and was always willing to answer any question I had. The quote that I was given was reasonable in price especially for the latest panels (370w). Damian was straight to the point and I felt that what he said was what I was getting. True to his word, Captian Green delivered, from the first phone call to the installation phase. A+