Captain Green Solar

Captain Green Solar (page 4 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (50)
  • Purchase Price$4,757.57
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Deb
DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar Panels

Fast and professional service supplied by Captain Green Solar, especially during trying times at the moment. Would recommend Captain Green solar if anyone wants to get solar panels installed at their house.

Martin L
Martin LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money & great installation

The panel installation was easy quick easy & the installers were so polite & helpful. The company was also so helpful to an older couple who didn’t really understand how it all worked

Most unprofessional company I have dealt with. Taking my business else where.

brian cHunter Region, NSW

installer rude

not easy, installer was rude and dismissive on arrival, after a couple of hours he ,removed panels he had installed and walked off the job half way thru without giving a reason , obviously having problems with the company and clearly did not want to do the job, after several calls no response as to reason from captain green solar so went elsewhere and got a better deal and prompt install.

brian c

disappointed as had 2 previous roof solar systems fitted by them and had a high regard for the company.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

RingMat
RingMatVictoria

Outstanding service

They don't call Captain Green Solar for nothing these guys were brilliant for me and at the TOP of their game from the Initial Conception ( phone calls etc , scheduling etc ) to completion( install) everything was organised and on time. Installation was professional, quick and really great quality. Highly recommend for anyone looking to get solar from the TEAM at Captain Green Solar you will be impressed

Noname
NonameGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting for my panels after 2 months. Watch out for the list of excuses for non delivery.

Installation postponed time after time. And after all this I still can't get an installation date. I have to phone in each week to get an update. And now I'm told they can't get the panels. I've paid the deposit on a product and device the company can't deliver on. I've been patient but my patience has now evaporated. Consumer Protection or VCAT are my next options.

R Carson
R CarsonCentral West, NSW

Dodgy SCAMMERS

Terrible experience just shonky installation..dc isolators came off ..installers hardly spoke any English ..aggressive sales forced me to pay a deposit...told me Ill be installed within 4 weeks and its been over 3 months

Aurelio H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible!

Customer service is slow needed follow-up for the installation paperworks. . 2 month installation still not connected to the grid.
Not happy with installation of the panels they were all facing east??!!!

PA23766 invoice number

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

Hi Aurelio, the number provided corresponds to a different customer. Are you able to provide the ST number ?

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Excellent sales service and competitively priced quality Solar System

I didn't end up choosing Captain Green Solar but was very impressed with the level of service. Being new to Solar, Tony cut through the nonsense, focussed on what I need to meet my requirements. He even took the time to meet me at his warehouse to show me the products. Excellent sales service and competitively priced.

Ali Khan
Ali KhanSydney, NSW

Professional Process and Installation

It was a pleasure to deal with Andrew from Captain Green Solar. His knowledge and experience in the industry was like no other. Installation was prompt and fast. Will recommend to family and friends

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Elle
ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, friendly service and installation

I was pleasantly surprised by the efficiency of Captain Green Solar. The sales process was straight forward and easy. The install was done within a week of signing up. Excellent results. My one concern was that one tile was left cracked following the install, and the installers hadn't mentioned it. Thankfully my roofer was willing to check over the install.

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

Fantastic company to deal with and excellent installation

From start to end the team at Captain Green were fantastic. Malalay was so helpful and so easy to deal with nothing was a problem for her she had arranged Heath and his team to carry out install which was also perfect with no issues whatsoever. I can’t speak highly enough of Captain Green Solar!!! I even compared other systems installed by other companies within a few KM radius of our home and our system performed the best by far.

jano
janoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a waste of time

Ken C
Ken CSydney, NSW

We are very happy we chose Captain Green!!!

Peter Tang
Peter TangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing! Quick! Affordable!

Captain Green Solar and their electrical contractor PSE Electrical were able to get my solar installed quickly and professionally. Was able to install a 6.6KW system without a glitch. System after rebate would pay itself off in under 2 years. Solar generated on a clear day in Autumn has peaked over 30kw. I have been recommended CGS to anyone who is after the best of the budget systems.