Captain Green Solar

Captain Green Solar (page 5 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (50)
  • Purchase Price$4,757.57
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Dillzio
DillzioMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

More time, trouble and stress than they're worth

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

olya
olyamelbourne

Disgraceful and misleading

an abominable unreliable company. I was booked so they come to install. I took day off to b home. On the day to install I received a call and they cancelled it. Said to me the next day they will come. Never showed up. Not returning calls. I will It's very disappointing. They never turned up. Was waiting for few month no phone call return nothing . Run AWAY from this company

Terrible Custom Care, Scammers DO NOT USE

Todd
Todd

Paul T
Paul TPerth, WA

They Ignore After Make Full Payment.

Got 6KW panels and 5KW inverter with 10 years warranty on Jan 2019 but never get more than 3.7KW.

Tried to contact them by send email and Facebook message.
But Never get reply.
Look like they ignore when want to claim.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Brandon
BrandonSydney, NSW

I had a good experience with them.

pelanchelian
pelanchelianMelbourne

Absolute non sense and unprofessional.

Placed an order 1-Nov-2018 with a commitment for 4-6 weeks installation time. Then, it got moved it 6-8 weeks, now it is been 12 weeks. Yet no sign or update on installation date. These guys are absolutely unprofessional. I have been following up every week with them. No courtesy call from them to keep on the installation date postpone or whatever. Wouldn't recommended them for anyone. Just keep away from them!!!

paul
paulhowrah tasmania

My second system bought from the Captain, rates 5 stars too.

The team of 3 electricians came out, we discussed where to place the Zever inverter [in the garage & out of the sun, where it SHOULD be,] & they got stuck into it. Different electricians to those who fitted my previous house earlier this year,but they did just as good a job. Again, 5 stars. Thanks again, Captain Green.

JohnVSydney, NSW

WARNING DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

Misinformation to the sales contract

Ron
RonNewcastle

Highly recommended in Hunter region

I have just had panels fitted at my home in Lake Macquarie and was extremely happy with the locally based electrician who installed them. Clinton is a very experienced & courteous electrician and spent some considerable time consulting with me about the process. Very much appreciated. I also found the office staff, Grace in particular, very helpful. I don't know about other areas, but my experience here in the Hunter region has been 100% great.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Sparks
Sparks

Faulty installation

Apart from broken tiles not being replaced just siliconed up even though spares were there,sparking was cut and not resealed. When meter was installed unit was turned on only to read out isolation fail. Sent in service request and received email we will call you. After 1 week I phoned on Monday was told you will get a call today never did same Wednesday and Friday 6pm Friday we will phone Monday never did. I think once you've paid your not so important. Aus grid willing to inspect for a fee and will write defect if not working.

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

Very hard to get your deposit back

Santosh D
Santosh D

Send me a private message and I’ll give you more detail

Jacob
JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Experience...Rude Customer Support Staff...Even the Vic Manager....

Very bad customer service I have seen in the last 10 years.... Unless you chase things with them, nothing happens in their office....Rude customer support......they declare and decide....even if you chase for things, unless they feel it to be done, you are at luck...6 weeks to install, 2weeks for Certificates....even when you say we need it quickly they don't bother......Better stay away....

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

My solar review @ Narrewarren sth , Melb Victoria.

Christian C
Christian CPort Macquarie

Excellent solar system saving us heaps annually

Very simple. Reliable, qualified and caring contractors . Captain Green have been a pleasure to deal with. They genuinely aim at first class service at the lowest competitive price. Would highly recommend them,