Captain Green Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)
  • Purchase Price$4,747.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Do Not Use Captain Green in Rural Areas

* Panel Installation late. Installers using lights on mobile phone to finish panel install on roof OHS safety on existent
* Took 4months from order and deposit for solar system to be installed kept getting fobbed off. It felt like there was no effort at all to help have the solar system installed within the 12 weeks noted on the contract.
Would not recommend this company to anyone. I read reviews to go to this company and after my experience I think the employees wrote all the reviews.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Unhappy customer

Poorly trained sales management

Do not purchase solar from their sales person aaron scott as he is unprofessional and does not care about customers when he accidentally called from his mobile and overheard him talking badly about customers, it says slot about this company for keeping someone as incompetent like this to deal with customers.

Worth service

Worth service I have seen.first they did make problem for installing. After 10 month I found they did not install part of inverters. Wifi is missed and they don’t cate doe it. I did contact manufacture and supplier for solving this problem and still they are working on it! Problem has not fixed yet!

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Most unprofessional company I have dealt with. Taking my business else where.

Noname
NonameGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting for my panels after 2 months. Watch out for the list of excuses for non delivery.

Installation postponed time after time. And after all this I still can't get an installation date. I have to phone in each week to get an update. And now I'm told they can't get the panels. I've paid the deposit on a product and device the company can't deliver on. I've been patient but my patience has now evaporated. Consumer Protection or VCAT are my next options.

R Carson
R CarsonCentral West, NSW

Dodgy SCAMMERS

Terrible experience just shonky installation..dc isolators came off ..installers hardly spoke any English ..aggressive sales forced me to pay a deposit...told me Ill be installed within 4 weeks and its been over 3 months

jano
janoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a waste of time

olya
olyamelbourne

Disgraceful and misleading

an abominable unreliable company. I was booked so they come to install. I took day off to b home. On the day to install I received a call and they cancelled it. Said to me the next day they will come. Never showed up. Not returning calls. I will It's very disappointing. They never turned up. Was waiting for few month no phone call return nothing . Run AWAY from this company

Terrible Custom Care, Scammers DO NOT USE

Todd
Todd

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Paul T
Paul TPerth, WA

They Ignore After Make Full Payment.

Got 6KW panels and 5KW inverter with 10 years warranty on Jan 2019 but never get more than 3.7KW.

Tried to contact them by send email and Facebook message.
But Never get reply.
Look like they ignore when want to claim.

pelanchelian
pelanchelianMelbourne

Absolute non sense and unprofessional.

Placed an order 1-Nov-2018 with a commitment for 4-6 weeks installation time. Then, it got moved it 6-8 weeks, now it is been 12 weeks. Yet no sign or update on installation date. These guys are absolutely unprofessional. I have been following up every week with them. No courtesy call from them to keep on the installation date postpone or whatever. Wouldn't recommended them for anyone. Just keep away from them!!!

JohnVSydney, NSW

WARNING DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

Misinformation to the sales contract

Sparks
Sparks

Faulty installation

Apart from broken tiles not being replaced just siliconed up even though spares were there,sparking was cut and not resealed. When meter was installed unit was turned on only to read out isolation fail. Sent in service request and received email we will call you. After 1 week I phoned on Monday was told you will get a call today never did same Wednesday and Friday 6pm Friday we will phone Monday never did. I think once you've paid your not so important. Aus grid willing to inspect for a fee and will write defect if not working.