Captain Green Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
  • Purchase Price$5,599.50
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Solar installation

Good communication and advice, the team worked with our schedule which was really helpful. Slight hiccup with the installation team but that was fixed up easily with 1 call. Overall a great experience. Would recommend

A Good job

Capt Green team was efficient and easy to do business with. They turned up when they said they would. Installation team was helpful and courteous. The office who arranged everythjng kept me in the loop and everything they said they would do- they did

Bruce Pollard
Bruce Pollard

Good service from Captain Green

Installation was on time. Electrician came out to check the Solis inverter. dealt with the technical team to work through the Solis inverter overload . we are seeing a big difference on power saving as we feed into the grid. System going well.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Captain Green Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Brian
BrianHunter Region, NSW

Love the system just dislike the Growatt Inverter

I had a 7.77 system installed consisting of 21, 370 Jinko panels and a 6000 Growatt Inverter.
The decision to go Captain Green is purely economic as with an unshaded roof I had no need for micro inverters etc. The sales and install were very easy. I was a little concerned when my install finished an hour after the sun disappeared so could not inspect till the next day when installers were long gone. Everything though looks good and works well, but I hate the size of the display on the inverter and have given up trying to connect the wifi.

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

Hey Brian , thanks for your review. Kindly send through your purchase information to info@captaingreen.com.au and we will organise for a tech to attend site and organise for the Wifi to be connected.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

ronster
ronsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Great Job

Was quite happy with the whole process second time round as well. They're quite professional and my point of contact Samiha helped me and updated me along the way. Recommend this company for your solar energy needs.

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Excellent sales service and competitively priced quality Solar System

I didn't end up choosing Captain Green Solar but was very impressed with the level of service. Being new to Solar, Tony cut through the nonsense, focussed on what I need to meet my requirements. He even took the time to meet me at his warehouse to show me the products. Excellent sales service and competitively priced.

Elle
ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, friendly service and installation

I was pleasantly surprised by the efficiency of Captain Green Solar. The sales process was straight forward and easy. The install was done within a week of signing up. Excellent results. My one concern was that one tile was left cracked following the install, and the installers hadn't mentioned it. Thankfully my roofer was willing to check over the install.

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

My solar review @ Narrewarren sth , Melb Victoria.

Christian C
Christian CPort Macquarie

Excellent solar system saving us heaps annually

Very simple. Reliable, qualified and caring contractors . Captain Green have been a pleasure to deal with. They genuinely aim at first class service at the lowest competitive price. Would highly recommend them,

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Captain Green Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Gabser
GabserGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall happy with the service.

Happy with the price. Waited 5-6 weeks to be installed which was fine. Nice guys who fitted the system which has been working since it was installed earlier this week. Only downfall came from Captain Green Solar chasing payment. They sent the invoice the day after installation and within 45 minutes of receiving it by email I had someone on the phone calling to clarify I had received it and demanded to know how soon it would be paid. Found this really disappointing for them to come across as so money grabbing. At least give the customer the chance to read the invoice before harassing them on the phone for payment.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

All worked out in the end

Previously reviewed captain green solar and gave them a 2 star review at the time due to issues with errors on my application. The process, after the errors were corrected by my account manager, went incredibly quick and without hitch. Installers were on time, efficient and informative. They setup the system quickly and with only a few minor issues such as broken roof tiles which they replaced with my spares. All happy now and the 5kw system seems to be doing its job well averaging over 22kwh production in June and whilst overcast. All i am waiting for now is my first electricity bill, or credit, fingers crossed.

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

Life with no more electriciy bills

Got my 22 solar panels plus optimisers plus 3 phase inverter from captain green since October last year. Managed to get the latest smart meter installed from AGL Trouble was to get the optimisers ordered, because it is usually needed. However a palm tree next door made me do it. After a bit of delay it is all up and running. It cost me around 5000$, but I haven"tt paid an electricity bill since. The aircon had a nice little workout this summer and I:m still in credit with AGL around 90$. I am very happy

Great value

Easy to organise, easy to have fitted, easy to ask questions thru process, VERY easy to enjoy the much cheaper power bills....

Tim
Tim

....just waiting to hear that a12-15kwh storage battery is affordable ....

Captain Green SolarCaptain Green Solar

Saad will do his best in looking after you when battery prices reduce in cost, Tim.

Kind regards,