Captain Green Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (36)
  • Purchase Price$4,685.74
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Degas
DegasSydney, NSW

Solar panel system

Friendly and good customer service, help and explain the whole process. It was stress free. The installation young group was very polite and very careful when walking on the house’s roof. Big thank for the company and I will recommend this professional company.

Mel D
Mel D

We love solar

Second time using Captain Green and I can’t recommend them enough! Prompt and professional service at great prices! Installation was complete within a day and very happy with the workmanship.

Richard R.
Richard R.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

They match price other company's offer. Got our solar system installed after a week of booking. Installation was very tidy and no issues so far. Installer was very informative and seems to be very experienced. Over all, happy with our new solar system.

Janice
Janice Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Green Light for Captains Green

The customer service was excellent. Coming from a customer service industry myself, I was very impressed with the knowledge and efficiency of the staff. They kept us up-to-date with emails and text in a friendly and easy to understand manner. Thank you Troy.
The installers were polite and left our property tidy. Adding the meter to our wall had issues and together we talked about the options and the installer had our best interest at heart and we appreciated his concern and the outcome is the best possible for the situation.
We highly recommend Captain Green for solar installation
Regards
Janice

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Recommended

I got a reasonable quote.
The Installation date was a bit delayed but was due to Xmas time.
It went smoothly and they changed the layout according to my request.
I am happy with their service.

Denise
DeniseSydney, NSW

Captain Green Installation

Just like to thank Capture Green for their help in completing our solar installation so as to make it ready for the next stage which is being able to contact Origin Energy. In particular the help of both Luke and Dipti is appreciated. They both went above and beyond to answer all our queries and provide additional guidance.

Excellent!

The process from start to finish was outstanding. Very quick and well organised and quick to reply to any questions. It is a shame the energy companies aren't as efficient as Captain Green Solar. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone, in fact, this was my second purchase with Captain Green a number of my friends are also installing panels through them. We will be building again shortly and will not hesitate to purchase again.

meegs222
meegs222Sydney, NSW

Go Captain Green - great experience from start to end

Sarah.M
Sarah.M Mid North Coast, NSW

Fast, great price and communication!

Captain Green kept us up to date with the installation. The price was great. Looking forward to seeing the difference it makes on our next electricity bill. Installation was quick and easy. Would recommend to family and friends.

Find out how Captain Green Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

My review is true in what I say

We have had solar installed by this salesman and he was great and very informative and exsperenced in what he knows about solar and I have recommended heaps of friends and family to Aaron and he has sold them great systems as well I have no hesitation in recommending Aaron to anyone that Is thinking of getting solar this sounds like an in-house things between sales people

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Spring F.
Spring F.Illawarra, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I wasn't actually around for the installation but I found the lead up to installation and the after sales service excellent. Phil was quite ok for me to ring him several times post installation to ask questions about how to use and understand the inverter. I was very impressed. Pre sale they were excellent as well. And the price was a lot less than 2 other quotes I had. I would definitely recommend them.

Penny Cox
Penny CoxSydney, NSW

Very Impressed. I would definitely recommend Captain Green Solar

I was very impressed with the Captain Green Solar team from the initial quotation through to the installation and follow-up.

Alan R.
Alan R.North-West & West coast, TAS

Fills our needs to a tea

We found the company more than accommodating with our needs as there was a panel delay only due to Covid we were offered a satisfactory outcome ,the installation on the day went quickly and professionally i would recommend the company to anyone interested

Ratna
RatnaSydney, NSW

They make it so simple and easy

From the beginning, its very easy. clearly explained the process, costs, time lines, what do we get, they gave options to choose ( I did my market research, so I know what I want), they came back with a sweet deal to clinch my job. In all the guys, the installation took place with in 2 week from day of booking. Installation was dome professionally and it took 6 hrs for the full install. It was my energy company which took too long to fit a net energy meter. . excellent work guys. keep up the good work.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Nearly paid it off already!

Purchased 7.9kw system in Nov 2019. The service was top notch, paperwork completed and installation efficient.

12 months on I have had some small niggles with the Growatt inverter (changing to daylight savings time, connecting wifi and a software upgrade) but Growatt were fantastic. Their engineers are based in Sydney and prompt.

I was averaging $750 power bills and now I’m averaging $300... so in a year I have saved nearly 1/2 the cost of the system.

Very happy so far and haven’t needed to call them back for any warranty etc...