Car City

Car City

2.3

I wouldn't buy from kings motors again

My car has a problem and they wont help me fix it I also seen someone return thier car as it was a death trap and wasn't happy buying from them
I HIGHLY NOT RECOMMEND THEM THEY ARE KINGS MOTORS

Phillip
Phillip

Why are they still going they need to be shut down

Happy Buyer

Happy BuyerSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I bought a car for my daughter. She was thrilled with the respect given to her, and the lack of pressure put on her. Could not be happier with the experience I had at Car City

marcus

marcusSydney, NSW

I bought a car from them & the motor & gearbox fell out 6 weeks later

Erin

ErinNew South Wales

Sold me a lemon

Car had an oil leak, they said they would fix it. They had my car for a couple of days. Said they fixed it. Got it back, had a mechanic go over it and they said that it had an oil leak. Took it back to car city and they were rude to myself and my mechanic. Currently having to spend additional monies to get my car fixed

Les

LesSydney, NSW

Disappointing Purchase

Many mechanical faults and major hassles to get the repairs done properly nor professionally. A mess. Very sad. My son had same issues. Within weeks of purchase, needed new ignition coil. Overheated, breakdown, towing fees that dealership should have paid, I am out of pocket now. Dodgy repairs, independent mechanic has a long list of issues and 3 oil leaks. It is beyond a joke and I am only 2 months into having the car.

Do not trust Kingz

Do not trust these sleazy vile pustules. Even by car salesman status, these guys are the worst of a bad bunch. They will sell a vehicle that you have put a deposit down on without hesitation and are about as genuine as a rattlesnake whilst doing so. If the worst and most unpleasant experience of purchasing a vehicle is what you are after then these annoying ants are your go to.

Avoid Kingz Motors

Happy with my perches

Just bought a van and traded in my car got a great deal .Anthony was up front and honest very professional at his job. Would deal with him again and United autos .

Carissa M.

Very happy customers

Craig30

Craig30Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Well over priced

I have been looking for a car went to car city the other day and was disgusted with the price’s of the cars there well over priced and they want to give very little for your trade in.
Will not buy from there they are a rip off and some cars have been bought from auction then they sell for top dollar.

Happy Customer

I can’t thank the experts at Car City enough. 5 stars all round. Professional sales team, impressive complex, huge selection in thousands of cheap cars. The cafe was brilliant as well as the playground to keep the kids entertained. Highly recommend

Disappointed buyer

Disappointed buyerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No refund on sale cancellation

I signed the contract to purchase a vehicle. Big mistake.
Cancelled the contract within the cooling off period and can not get my deposit back.
!!Do not buy from Car Connextion!!
Dodgey Duncan is why people don't trust car dealerships.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Worst place I’ve ever been too they have rip off a 19 year boy on his first car- do not ever use this place

Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent dealer options, United Auto's pleasure to deal with

Recently purchased a dual cab Ute from United Auto's at Car City Minchinbury. The salesman Peter was very polite and not pushy at all. He Understood exactly what I was after and showed me plenty of options. Car City has heaps of cars and dealers so something is sure to catch your eye. Yes plenty of cars with high mileage but also plenty with low mileage. There is something for everyone, if you cannot find a car there then you never will elsewhere. Prices are low compared to other car yards. This is the second vehicle I have brought there and will go there again for next purchase. United Auto's gave exceptional service and not pushy at all

Lynn

LynnSydney, NSW

If I could rate them a big fat ZERO I would

Amazing service, heaps of dealers, was really treated well

Was at Car City on Wednesday, found 2 cars that suited me, test drove both cars, found finance on site, and I am the proud owner of my new car!

Could not be happier!

Sydney_mon

Sydney_monSydney

Scumbag dealers

Would give no stars if it’s an option

Stay away from Minchinbury Car Central! They will take advantage if you especially if you are a first time buyer.

They will take a deposit and say it’s redundable and if you do not wish to purchase from them because financially the finance options does not suit you, they will not give your money back despite saying it’s totally refundable!

Negligent as per Fair trading rules. The dealer did not even explain the terms and condition and failed to give copies of the receipt and papers signed.

Go buy from legit dealers!

Your hard earned money will go to waste so beware!

Zoltan Varga

Zoltan VargaSydney, NSW

Fraudulent sale

I bought a car in 2017. After 2 days, it broke down with a major defect (centre diff). This guys just put in a fluid to hide the problem for short time. In 2018 the Tribunal was satisfied that the car was defective and not acceptable quality for the purpose based on the Consumer Law. If you want trouble for yourself and 6 months time wasted, then go with this seller. If you want to buy a real car, go with another dealer.

Ashley Duncanasked

Recently purchased as 2010 Suzuki Swift .$8k ..upon pick up I had to wait 2 hours as it was being registered so a blue slip was obtained that day also. . I tried strapping my daughter's car seat in only to find seatbelt was not bolted in . I drove home only to realise I had no break lights 2 hour trip very dangerous situation so blue slip must have been dodgy. .. I now have major issues with breaks and stearing .. cars leaking fluid and making loud winding noise when I start it up and accelerate .. I contacted Kings motors only to be told it has no warranty I bought the care 8 days ago ... I've contacted ACCC and fair trading . Are they responsible for repairs as I've been sold a Lemon !!!

Ashley Duncan

Not true I've spoken too Fairtrading ... Had a mechanic look over the car it's now been Deemed unroad worthy a blue slip was obtained the date of purchase so they need to rectify all issues ..