Car City

Car City

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Car City? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3

Really happy with my purchase from Kings Motors

I am very happy with my purchase of my new car at Kings Motors and I highly recommend them, Thank you again..

Frustrated beyond belief! (No stars deserved)

Called to check "my" car was still available, told salesman it would take me 90 minutes to get there, got there to be told the car was sold 5 minutes earlier.

Amazing car and service

Ali from Kingz motors provided me with excellent service and a great, reliable good value car. Process was super smooth and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good, honest person to buy a car off. Thanks Ali and the Kingz motors team

David R.
David R.Illawarra, NSW

TM Alliance Motors

Sam from Tm Alliance motors was so friendly to deal with & i drove out of there with a great car at the best price.

Cam McK
Cam McKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent used car purchase experience

Being in Melbourne and after a particular vehicle, and for the right price, couldn’t be happier with the service Rabih from Wholesale Auto City provided. Highly recommend giving these guys a chance if you in the market for a used car I. Sydney.

Holly
HollyMid North Coast, NSW

They need to be closed down

• +1Thumbnail
Daniel B.Sydney, NSW

Hell on earth

Theifs

Disgraceful customer service.

I bought a Kia suv from here and it should never of passed rego and was unsafe and illegal for them to hand over a the car with a battery 1/2 the recommended-size and not bolted down. When I asked about it all I got was battery is not part of there 30 day warranty. NO care that I the customer could of been hurt
Department of Fair Trading has had many dealing with this yard.
I wish I had of done better research before purchasing a vehicle from them.
Disgusting after sales care !

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney, NSW

Shame on you Car City - putting money over over safety of people is criminal!!!

Shaun L.
Shaun L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service happy people at western city autos

Cathy was excellent to deal with and Blake dropped the car to me because I was at work and was much appreciated

Needs to be closed down now, puts lives at risk.

They have risked my daughter and grandchildren's lives.
1st vehicle replaced it failed after 600km and could not be repaired, replacement vehicle also failed after 600km, motor rebuilt on second, failed again, alternator replaced yesterday, they refused to pay, my daughter and 12month old baby stranded on the highway again now because the vehicle has failed again.
It has cost my daughter thousands in repairs just to keep her and her kids safe.
Stranded on highway again now!
Disgusting.
Kingz motors should be ashamed and car city for supporting their thievery

Excellent service, made me feel very comfortable and very helpful

During this difficult time, it was really nice to have someone come out and chat face to face, and answer all my questions on the spot. Very welcoming and extremely helpful, couldn't have asked for a better servic. Thank you King Motors

Ben H.
Ben H.Central West, NSW

Worst Customer care ever.

Dark V.
Dark V.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

freaking horrible

steve
steve

Simple Cars

Tara-Ann C.
Tara-Ann C.asked

Looking for those who have had issues with Fresh Autos at Car City. I have a Tribunal hearing and want to show the history of "dodgy dealers" and fight to get my money back!

Ashley Duncanasked

Recently purchased as 2010 Suzuki Swift .$8k ..upon pick up I had to wait 2 hours as it was being registered so a blue slip was obtained that day also. . I tried strapping my daughter's car seat in only to find seatbelt was not bolted in . I drove home only to realise I had no break lights 2 hour trip very dangerous situation so blue slip must have been dodgy. .. I now have major issues with breaks and stearing .. cars leaking fluid and making loud winding noise when I start it up and accelerate .. I contacted Kings motors only to be told it has no warranty I bought the care 8 days ago ... I've contacted ACCC and fair trading . Are they responsible for repairs as I've been sold a Lemon !!!

Ashley Duncan

Not true I've spoken too Fairtrading ... Had a mechanic look over the car it's now been Deemed unroad worthy a blue slip was obtained the date of purchase so they need to rectify all issues ..