Car City

Car City

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Car City? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No

Needs to be closed down now, puts lives at risk.

They have risked my daughter and grandchildren's lives.
1st vehicle replaced it failed after 600km and could not be repaired, replacement vehicle also failed after 600km, motor rebuilt on second, failed again, alternator replaced yesterday, they refused to pay, my daughter and 12month old baby stranded on the highway again now because the vehicle has failed again.
It has cost my daughter thousands in repairs just to keep her and her kids safe.
Stranded on highway again now!
Disgusting.
Kingz motors should be ashamed and car city for supporting their thievery

Ben H.
Ben H.Central West, NSW

Worst Customer care ever.

marcus
marcusSydney, NSW

I bought a car from them & the motor & gearbox fell out 6 weeks later

Les
LesSydney, NSW

Disappointing Purchase

Many mechanical faults and major hassles to get the repairs done properly nor professionally. A mess. Very sad. My son had same issues. Within weeks of purchase, needed new ignition coil. Overheated, breakdown, towing fees that dealership should have paid, I am out of pocket now. Dodgy repairs, independent mechanic has a long list of issues and 3 oil leaks. It is beyond a joke and I am only 2 months into having the car.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Car City compares to other Car Dealerships

Tara-Ann C.
Tara-Ann C.asked

Looking for those who have had issues with Fresh Autos at Car City. I have a Tribunal hearing and want to show the history of "dodgy dealers" and fight to get my money back!

Ashley Duncanasked

Recently purchased as 2010 Suzuki Swift .$8k ..upon pick up I had to wait 2 hours as it was being registered so a blue slip was obtained that day also. . I tried strapping my daughter's car seat in only to find seatbelt was not bolted in . I drove home only to realise I had no break lights 2 hour trip very dangerous situation so blue slip must have been dodgy. .. I now have major issues with breaks and stearing .. cars leaking fluid and making loud winding noise when I start it up and accelerate .. I contacted Kings motors only to be told it has no warranty I bought the care 8 days ago ... I've contacted ACCC and fair trading . Are they responsible for repairs as I've been sold a Lemon !!!

Ashley Duncan

Not true I've spoken too Fairtrading ... Had a mechanic look over the car it's now been Deemed unroad worthy a blue slip was obtained the date of purchase so they need to rectify all issues ..