Car City

I bought a car from them & the motor & gearbox fell out 6 weeks later

Les

LesSydney, NSW

Disappointing Purchase

Many mechanical faults and major hassles to get the repairs done properly nor professionally. A mess. Very sad. My son had same issues. Within weeks of purchase, needed new ignition coil. Overheated, breakdown, towing fees that dealership should have paid, I am out of pocket now. Dodgy repairs, independent mechanic has a long list of issues and 3 oil leaks. It is beyond a joke and I am only 2 months into having the car.

Ashley Duncanasked

Recently purchased as 2010 Suzuki Swift .$8k ..upon pick up I had to wait 2 hours as it was being registered so a blue slip was obtained that day also. . I tried strapping my daughter's car seat in only to find seatbelt was not bolted in . I drove home only to realise I had no break lights 2 hour trip very dangerous situation so blue slip must have been dodgy. .. I now have major issues with breaks and stearing .. cars leaking fluid and making loud winding noise when I start it up and accelerate .. I contacted Kings motors only to be told it has no warranty I bought the care 8 days ago ... I've contacted ACCC and fair trading . Are they responsible for repairs as I've been sold a Lemon !!!

Ashley Duncan

Not true I've spoken too Fairtrading ... Had a mechanic look over the car it's now been Deemed unroad worthy a blue slip was obtained the date of purchase so they need to rectify all issues ..