Car City

Car City

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Car City? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Bunch of scamming thief’s

SHARON
SHARONstmarys

Car city minchinbury should be closed down

Why are the majority of these dealers still operating ? The police did a raid last June they checked 250 cars 183 were defected !!! 5 had Odometers wound back. I bought a car with 163,000 klms but found it had 275,000 klm on it in 2017 !!! So it had at least 350,000 on it....got told a lot of nonsense from the dealer went to Fair Trading got a full refund !!!! Dont let these dealers get away with it ....do your Vehicle History Checks it will cost you $32 bucks but worth it . I honestly dont know how these scum bags sleep at night !!

Frustrated beyond belief! (No stars deserved)

Called to check "my" car was still available, told salesman it would take me 90 minutes to get there, got there to be told the car was sold 5 minutes earlier.

Holly
HollyMid North Coast, NSW

They need to be closed down

• +1Thumbnail

Daniel B.Sydney, NSW

Hell on earth

Theifs

Disgraceful customer service.

I bought a Kia suv from here and it should never of passed rego and was unsafe and illegal for them to hand over a the car with a battery 1/2 the recommended-size and not bolted down. When I asked about it all I got was battery is not part of there 30 day warranty. NO care that I the customer could of been hurt
Department of Fair Trading has had many dealing with this yard.
I wish I had of done better research before purchasing a vehicle from them.
Disgusting after sales care !

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney, NSW

Shame on you Car City - putting money over over safety of people is criminal!!!

Needs to be closed down now, puts lives at risk.

They have risked my daughter and grandchildren's lives.
1st vehicle replaced it failed after 600km and could not be repaired, replacement vehicle also failed after 600km, motor rebuilt on second, failed again, alternator replaced yesterday, they refused to pay, my daughter and 12month old baby stranded on the highway again now because the vehicle has failed again.
It has cost my daughter thousands in repairs just to keep her and her kids safe.
Stranded on highway again now!
Disgusting.
Kingz motors should be ashamed and car city for supporting their thievery

Ben H.
Ben H.Central West, NSW

Worst Customer care ever.

Dark V.
Dark V.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

freaking horrible

Outraged
Outraged Hunter Region, NSW

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE

Pato2198
Pato2198Georges Hall

I was scammed from Kingz motors. Stay away...

I was sold a car and shown a sale document that had 3 months warranty on it. Then I was asked to sign what I thought was the same document, with highlighted areas to sign which I did. Little did I know I should have read what I was signing as the car had no warranty and iys had nothing but issues. It needed a blue slip for registration which shows that their mechanics are dodgy and the car isn't even looked at. If you want to waste your money and get shafted then go to Kingz motors otherwise stay away. The shops a front for something else...

Justin
JustinSydney, NSW

Never buy from Kingz motors

I will never buy again from Kingz motors. If you do, thoroughly check the car with an independent mechanic. Also, be aware of your rights under Australian Consumer Law when things go wrong

Jacob G.
Jacob G.Sydney, NSW

Sold an unroadworthy van

Not sure how their mechanic got their trade going without his daddy being the boss man because I was sold a van that was completely unroadworthy and since going for a service I’m now more desperate for transport than I was when I came to your shop for a car, sickening how you’ll happily take money off people just so you can afford to blow coke in your school butt demountables.

D-J B.
D-J B.Sydney, NSW

Horrible "customer service"

My experience was mortifying. A few of your employees need to be retrained on "conflict resolution" in a much more professional way.

Tara-Ann C.
Tara-Ann C.asked

Looking for those who have had issues with Fresh Autos at Car City. I have a Tribunal hearing and want to show the history of "dodgy dealers" and fight to get my money back!

Ashley Duncanasked

Recently purchased as 2010 Suzuki Swift .$8k ..upon pick up I had to wait 2 hours as it was being registered so a blue slip was obtained that day also. . I tried strapping my daughter's car seat in only to find seatbelt was not bolted in . I drove home only to realise I had no break lights 2 hour trip very dangerous situation so blue slip must have been dodgy. .. I now have major issues with breaks and stearing .. cars leaking fluid and making loud winding noise when I start it up and accelerate .. I contacted Kings motors only to be told it has no warranty I bought the care 8 days ago ... I've contacted ACCC and fair trading . Are they responsible for repairs as I've been sold a Lemon !!!

Ashley Duncan

Not true I've spoken too Fairtrading ... Had a mechanic look over the car it's now been Deemed unroad worthy a blue slip was obtained the date of purchase so they need to rectify all issues ..