Car City

Car City

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Car City? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5

Wholesale Auto City - excellent service!

Bought a car and discovered a couple of issues. Rabih was very responsive and helpful and arranged all repairs at no cost to us. Easy to deal with and highly recommended!

Mizza
MizzaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

i was wandering around car city for aprox an hour, and every time i mentioned my budget, the sales teams eyes dulled. then i got to Kingz. Frank welcomed me like i was family, and worked with me to find something i liked within my budget. the entire time i was waiting for the car to be registered, Frank was calling me daily with updates of whats happened. i have never felt so secure and happy in my purchase. i highly reccomend Frank and the team at Kingz

Awesome customer service

Awesome customer service by Charlie very helpful and friendly, get in a ask for Charlie and he will get you through

Australian car sales

Chris from australian car sales. Amazing to do business with.
Listened to what I wanted, went above and beyond to make sure I was getting what I wanted and for a great price.

Find out how Car City compares to other Car Dealerships

Western city autos - amazing customer service

Could not have asked for a better company to deal with when purchasing a car. Ended up with my dream car and Blake went above and beyond to make sure that I got everything I needed in order to be satisfied

kulakoabdalla
kulakoabdalla

I purchased from smile quality cars, there services where great sold me a great car and happy with my purchase can definitely say I smiled.

Really happy with my purchase from Kings Motors

I am very happy with my purchase of my new car at Kings Motors and I highly recommend them, Thank you again..

Amazing car and service

Ali from Kingz motors provided me with excellent service and a great, reliable good value car. Process was super smooth and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good, honest person to buy a car off. Thanks Ali and the Kingz motors team

David R.
David R.Illawarra, NSW

TM Alliance Motors

Sam from Tm Alliance motors was so friendly to deal with & i drove out of there with a great car at the best price.

Cam McK
Cam McKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent used car purchase experience

Being in Melbourne and after a particular vehicle, and for the right price, couldn’t be happier with the service Rabih from Wholesale Auto City provided. Highly recommend giving these guys a chance if you in the market for a used car I. Sydney.

Shaun L.
Shaun L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service happy people at western city autos

Cathy was excellent to deal with and Blake dropped the car to me because I was at work and was much appreciated

Excellent service, made me feel very comfortable and very helpful

During this difficult time, it was really nice to have someone come out and chat face to face, and answer all my questions on the spot. Very welcoming and extremely helpful, couldn't have asked for a better servic. Thank you King Motors

steve
steve

Simple Cars

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple Cars Quick and easy with no hassle

I was well looked after, I would highly recommended. Very helpful and polite. The experience buying from them was excellent and the car i purchased is very good.

Great customer service

Really helpful and knowledgeable on all their cars.
Wasn’t pushed into buying anything and I was well looked after, highly recommended

Tara-Ann C.
Tara-Ann C.asked

Looking for those who have had issues with Fresh Autos at Car City. I have a Tribunal hearing and want to show the history of "dodgy dealers" and fight to get my money back!

Ashley Duncanasked

Recently purchased as 2010 Suzuki Swift .$8k ..upon pick up I had to wait 2 hours as it was being registered so a blue slip was obtained that day also. . I tried strapping my daughter's car seat in only to find seatbelt was not bolted in . I drove home only to realise I had no break lights 2 hour trip very dangerous situation so blue slip must have been dodgy. .. I now have major issues with breaks and stearing .. cars leaking fluid and making loud winding noise when I start it up and accelerate .. I contacted Kings motors only to be told it has no warranty I bought the care 8 days ago ... I've contacted ACCC and fair trading . Are they responsible for repairs as I've been sold a Lemon !!!

Ashley Duncan

Not true I've spoken too Fairtrading ... Had a mechanic look over the car it's now been Deemed unroad worthy a blue slip was obtained the date of purchase so they need to rectify all issues ..