Car City

Car City

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Car City? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
Cam McK
Cam McKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent used car purchase experience

Being in Melbourne and after a particular vehicle, and for the right price, couldn’t be happier with the service Rabih from Wholesale Auto City provided. Highly recommend giving these guys a chance if you in the market for a used car I. Sydney.

Tara-Ann C.
Tara-Ann C.asked

Looking for those who have had issues with Fresh Autos at Car City. I have a Tribunal hearing and want to show the history of "dodgy dealers" and fight to get my money back!

Ashley Duncanasked

Recently purchased as 2010 Suzuki Swift .$8k ..upon pick up I had to wait 2 hours as it was being registered so a blue slip was obtained that day also. . I tried strapping my daughter's car seat in only to find seatbelt was not bolted in . I drove home only to realise I had no break lights 2 hour trip very dangerous situation so blue slip must have been dodgy. .. I now have major issues with breaks and stearing .. cars leaking fluid and making loud winding noise when I start it up and accelerate .. I contacted Kings motors only to be told it has no warranty I bought the care 8 days ago ... I've contacted ACCC and fair trading . Are they responsible for repairs as I've been sold a Lemon !!!

Ashley Duncan

Not true I've spoken too Fairtrading ... Had a mechanic look over the car it's now been Deemed unroad worthy a blue slip was obtained the date of purchase so they need to rectify all issues ..