Car Next Door Car Owner

Car Next Door Car Owner (page 2 of 8)

Jaron from Melbourne

Jaron from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic platform

I now dream of a suburb where all the parked cars are available to borrow at a moments notice, not just sitting idly awaiting it's owner to finish work. A great way to get extra cash (usually $100/wk) for your rarely used car and also allows you to borrow other types of vehicles you might need (i.e. van).

Ken L.

Ken L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

CND listens to the community

CND has a good business model and is always listening to the community for suggestions and improvements. As a car owner sharing my car on the platform, the experience is great. They have a process in place to ensure the car borrowers/renters are responsible. If there is any issue, CND is there to help and stand by my side.

Sangeeta

SangeetaSydney, NSW

Great Platform

We have been renting our cars and this has helped us cover our cost of maintaining the cars. The customer service of CarNextDoor is fantastic as they are prompt in responding to queries. Highly recommend if you are looking to make some extra money

Carrington B.

Carrington B.Sydney, NSW

Cheaper, reliable, accommodating car travel

Don't waste your time with Goget and the others. By using car next door you not only get to where you're going from A to B but you directly fund a neighbour's monthly income that can help them get by each week. Car next door is easy to use, always cheaper, a wide range of options with plenty of cars available; big or small.

Kate T.Car Next Door

Thank you Carrington - can you believe your car has been shared over 600 times now? Thank you for being part of our community.

Prima N.

Prima N.Sydney, NSW

More than offsetting car ownership cost

I dont really need a car to own and decided to buy one just for Car Next Door. It's not only offsetting the cost, it made extra money and I can use it for the occasional need, win win!

Avikone

AvikoneSydney, NSW

A perfect way to share your little-used car

Fred C.

Fred C.Sydney, NSW

No issues hiring out my Jeeps

No issues hiring out my Jeeps. Good borrowers, system, support, record keeping, platform, development, responsive customer service; prompt and transparent remittance. Networking events, and online support with other owners. No complaints.

Kate T.Car Next Door

Thanks Fred, great to have you on board and it was great seeing you at our Owners' night event too!

The way of the future

CND is a great service. Constantly improving and provides great customer service. Car sharing is the way of the future. Your car will feel the wear and year but CND do their best to limit any inconveniences and the income helps.

Kate T.Car Next Door

Thanks Jacob! If you have any concerns about wear and tear please book in a call with our Owner Experience team so that we can look at options to address this - https://calendly.com/car-next-door-owner-experience-team/owner-assistance

Michael R.

Michael R.Sydney, NSW

Car Next Door makes it easy to earn money

Easy way to earn money from your car when you aren’t using it. Excellent app and very good customer support team when (rarely) needed. Love the idea of car sharing, it just makes sense!

Kate T.Car Next Door

Thanks Mike, great to have you on board!

pbvillaflores

pbvillafloresGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is a great concept

As a car owner, it is a great way to offset the expenses of car maintenance and ownership. The platform is imperfect but it has been improving steadily. And so far, when there has been damage, canextdoor have been getting better at addressing claims.

Kate T.Car Next Door

Good to hear that you've noticed an improvement, we've been working hard to streamline the process and make it faster to coordinate the borrower, owner and repairer. Thanks for getting in touch.

Inez J

Inez JSydney

It is a good initiative. Overall I am happy,

but don't join if your car is your pride and joy. You have to accept that your car get some scratches and dents. But the income is a sweetener. Oke

Streamlined Service

I have been renting my vehicle via car next door for 6 months and have found the service to be smooth and positive in every aspect. Processes from the app, to key access, fuel card etc have been well considered and resolved. My car has always been returned in good condition and I’ve found renters to be pleasant and reliable.

Kate T.Car Next Door

Great to hear that - thank you Hayley!

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended, top customer service

It's Airbnb for cars. Share your car when you don't need it. Block it out when you do. Flexible, easy to use app, and a nice growing community of owners and users. I have many regulars now borrowing my car, which is not being used most of the time because I train for work. It's great for a bit of extra side income that really takes minimal effort to set up and maintain. Haven't had any major issues but customer service is prompt and professional. Highly recommended!

Kate T.Car Next Door

Thanks Peter, appreciate the shout-out - great to hear from you.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have been with CND for 3 months & It has been a great side hustle- on average i have made $650 per month. My car is based in Carlton. The owners community is super supportive & so is CND'S customer service. I love being part of the sharing community & the thought I am taking cars off the road. I would encourage anyone to try it or at the least give the customer service team a call for a chat

Kate T.Car Next Door

Thanks Kim - it's great to have you onboard and thanks for being such an enthusiastic part of our community!

Giri

GiriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A perfect platform for both car owners and renters!

Finally, we alternative option to the costly car rental companies. CarNextDoor is a perfect platform which is equally good for both car owners and renters. A great initiative involving the community for a sustainable future.

Easy way to earn extra money!

Great way to earn extra money and reduce the amount of cars sitting idle doing nothing. The platform is generally pretty easy to use and I haven’t had any troubles with any borrowers.

From a UX perspective, the tool used to select a date and time is chunky and not intuitive. If I input my desired block out start date, the finish date should automatically pre-populate and match that of the start date.

Marty

MartySydney, NSW

Such a great concept!

I just sold my car that I had on Car Next Door for three years, the platform was great for the car, the community, my hip pocket, the atmosphere and my soul. I was considering selling my car three years ago, but decided I would try it on Car Next Door first. It was a little slow on the uptake, but soon started getting booked often, and then it got some really regular borrowers. By the time I sold it, it was making me $200 - $400 a month, and more than covering the cost of owning a car, not to mention the waste in it sitting around doing nothing. I sold it in the end because life is all becoming a bit overwhelming after having a small child, but I sold it on condition of it remaining on the platform, which it has!

Great idea from a cool company!

Car Next Door is a great example of a company with a good idea that executes it well. I also love the ethos behind their business model.

My car makes extra money on their platform when I’m not using it. The team is great. The support is comprehensive. I really like how much they take care of me as an owner. I feel like my car is very safe on the platform and it makes me feel closer to my community by being able to lend my car to my neighbors.

A borrower recently had a small accident in my vehicle. CND is paying me for the time it takes to get repaired and for all the repairs. It doesn’t get much better than that!

Cameron

CameronSydney, NSW

Putting my car to work!

Thanks Car Next Door. Highly recommend to use this if you have a car that your not using much. Such an easy way to make car ownership more affordable! Now my car works for me :)

Kate T.Car Next Door

Awesome, thanks Cam! Your ute is a much-loved vehicle for our Sydney members, thanks for sharing it with us.

Sanjeev K.Sydney, NSW

Review Updated

CND promptly resolved the issue I had and refunded my DCL. Am happy with their overall response.

---
---

They have a turn around time of 12 days if your car is damaged. How silly can that be? You expect someone to wait for 12 days and then follow your idiotic ABCD..god knows how many steps and each step taking the customer service 12 days which means once your car is damaged, you have to wait at least 60 days for repair. I have been waiting for over 90 days already and still counting.

Kate T.Car Next Door

Hi Sanjeev, your DCL has been refunded.