Car Stereo Kenwood DDX9019DABS

Car Stereo Kenwood DDX9019DABS

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kenwood Car Audio Australia

2.4

So many drop outs and freezes, kenwood support completely ignores tickets

Purchased in October 2020 at Bankstown Sound & Marine for $1,250.00.

Sam
Sam

Wifi on my Ddx9020dabs always disconnect from my phone .

Bought a Kenwood ddx9020dabs , every time I’m on my phone , the wifi on the unit always disconnects automatically, so annoying !!!!!!!!!!
How do I resolve this problem? I have the latest updates on both phone and head unit . Should of bought Alpine !!!!!!

Purchased in August 2021 for $1,100.00.

Other Car Accessories

Daniel C.
Daniel C.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product.

Read the YouTube reviews on all the kewood range headunits, the issues are similar across the board.
The digital radio cuts in and out and Kenwood cannot fix that. It's DAB issue.
The screen mirroring application is so out of date that no recent phone in 4 years can connect.
The Google voice assistant does not work.
The HEMA maps are for international only.
If you're in Australia do not buy this product, send Kenwood a message and stay clear.
They haven't updated the support for this product and for over $1000 the only part of this unit that works is the cd tray and standard radio.. don't make the mistake of spending $1000 on something that a Supercheap $80 special will do.

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,100.00.

Kenwood Car Audio Australia
Jason J.Kenwood Car Audio Australia
Kenwood Car Audio Australia
Jason J.Kenwood Car Audio Australia
Andre C.
Andre C.Sydney, NSW

kenwood disappointment

i brought this stereo when it was first released from extreme car audio blacktown from the first day i had problems with the digital radio reception
the factory toyota unit had digital radio and no problems, i think kenwoods radio reciever is just inferior, and now the bluetooth music is staring to cut in and out
ive taken the radio back to extreme and they contacted kenwood reps and nothing
i asked for a replacement unit or money back and nothing
take your hard earned money and research before purchasing
now going to call consumer affairs
lesson learnt!!!

Purchased in March 2018 for $1,100.00.

Car Accessories

Find out how Car Stereo Kenwood DDX9019DABS compares to other Car Accessories

Darren Gabbe
Darren GabbeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Digital rubbish

They call it dabs for the digital radio. Digital Audio Broadcasting System. Dabs works great if you use a secondary app off the phone. My digital radio drops out constantly. Also when bluetoothing music from my phone it "mutes" in the middle of a song. Though it isn't actually muted. The song is still playing but you can't hear it. If I jump it to the next song it's ok. Not that good when everyone is getting into a song and it just cuts out. $1500+ with installation wasted on this junk. Never buying Kenwood again

Purchased in November 2018 at Autobarn for $1,299.00.

Terry B
Terry BSydney, NSW

Way overpriced and no support

pipingmad
pipingmadAU

Still needs a lot of development

Purchased in March 2019 at Autobarn for $1,199.00.

Mark P.
Mark P.asked

I've always used Android Auto wirelessly with my ddx9019dabs and it's been working pretty good. The last couple of months however my phone calls have been breaking up through the head unit but working fine when using my phone on loud speaker. Is there a solution for this?

PJM
PJMasked

Can you please let me know why my Kenwood DDX9019DABS media player will not display Track names when using the CD Player. I have tried Multiple CD's and while they all play, no track names ever come up, only the song number. The System is not in Demo mode and is playing in the correct mode. I have also switched to the correct setting on the remote for playing CD's but still no joy!

Dave
Dave asked

Hi I have a Kenwood DDX9019DABS
I’ve done the new firmware upgrades.
What I’ve noticed is when passing under or near high voltage power lines CarPlay disconnects and sometimes radio shuts down?
We also have DDX8019DABS and does same thing?
Please help!