Car Stereo Kenwood DDX9019DABS

Car Stereo Kenwood DDX9019DABS

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kenwood Car Audio Australia

2.4
G Man
G Man

720p WHAT A JOKE

What an absolute joke these screens are classed as “HD”. THEY ARE 720p!! In 2020 they should at least be 1080p for the the $1k they are charging, bloody ridiculous!!!

You do not and I repeat that, do not get your value for money with these systems!!

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,099.00.

Kenwood Car Audio Australia
Jason J.Kenwood Car Audio Australia

Mark P.
Mark P.asked

I've always used Android Auto wirelessly with my ddx9019dabs and it's been working pretty good. The last couple of months however my phone calls have been breaking up through the head unit but working fine when using my phone on loud speaker. Is there a solution for this?

PJM
PJMasked

Can you please let me know why my Kenwood DDX9019DABS media player will not display Track names when using the CD Player. I have tried Multiple CD's and while they all play, no track names ever come up, only the song number. The System is not in Demo mode and is playing in the correct mode. I have also switched to the correct setting on the remote for playing CD's but still no joy!

Dave
Dave asked

Hi I have a Kenwood DDX9019DABS
I’ve done the new firmware upgrades.
What I’ve noticed is when passing under or near high voltage power lines CarPlay disconnects and sometimes radio shuts down?
We also have DDX8019DABS and does same thing?
Please help!