Car Stereo Kenwood DDX9019DABS

Car Stereo Kenwood DDX9019DABS

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kenwood Car Audio Australia

2.4
Jim B.
Jim B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great head unit with small bugs and issues

Got this unit 2yrs ago and was happy with the sound options you get with it but I have found the screen is very sensitive when it's touched. It has cracked in the heat and when I cleaned it with a cloth. The heat outside was only 25 and you can't find screen protectors anywhere.

The Android app was hit and miss but I've updated the software so will see how we go.

Purchased in February 2019 at Auto barn for $1,200.00.

Great sound

Had it for two years now. fitted in a Toyata Kluger with up graded focal speakers. Great system and DAB works fine although I think DAB is over rated. Phone is good although my phone book is out of sinc and doesnt show all the numbers on my phone. voice control does not seem to work it keeps telling me its ready and then nothing. I think it may need setting up again. Wireless Android auto works well. Still very happy with it compared to the stock Toyota crap that it replaced. The sound is very high quality and you get what you pay for. I would suggest fitting high end speakers like focal to get the best out of it as stock speakers are often cheap quality.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,200.00.

Other Car Accessories

Kenwood ddx9019dabs

Great picture great sound especially when you use hi res audio the 24bit 96 khz stuff like flac is mindblowing, eq good, the dsp very good, the time alignment a bit tricky i thought it sounded better off,all the sound enhancers didnt do anything for me, sounds better with them off,a lot of other feature i just dont use overall great not cheap but good products come with a cost

Kenwood Car Audio Australia
Jason J.Kenwood Car Audio Australia

Hi Jjj, thanks very much for your review! Time alignment can be tricky and is set to the individuals tastes and position. I'm still trying to find the right settings for me too,

Jjj
Jjj

Yes it has taken some time to work the TA out e it sound good when u do

Mark P.
Mark P.asked

I've always used Android Auto wirelessly with my ddx9019dabs and it's been working pretty good. The last couple of months however my phone calls have been breaking up through the head unit but working fine when using my phone on loud speaker. Is there a solution for this?

PJM
PJMasked

Can you please let me know why my Kenwood DDX9019DABS media player will not display Track names when using the CD Player. I have tried Multiple CD's and while they all play, no track names ever come up, only the song number. The System is not in Demo mode and is playing in the correct mode. I have also switched to the correct setting on the remote for playing CD's but still no joy!

Dave
Dave asked

Hi I have a Kenwood DDX9019DABS
I’ve done the new firmware upgrades.
What I’ve noticed is when passing under or near high voltage power lines CarPlay disconnects and sometimes radio shuts down?
We also have DDX8019DABS and does same thing?
Please help!