Caravancampingsales.com.au

Caravancampingsales.com.au (page 2 of 40)

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

UpYours

UpYoursCanberra 2600, ACT

Sold the same day!

My wife instructed me to sell our caravan. I uploaded an advertisement on caravancampingsales.com.au. The same day I had an inquiry. The next day, the inquirer bought and picked up the caravan. It cost a total of $120 for listing the item. The the website was easy to use. No gimmicks or hidden fees.

Russ H.Caravancampingsales.com.au

Thanks for the support! Congratulations on the sale - Great to hear that you had a fast result :)

Carl Magra

Carl MagraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sold Sold Sold

Got more views and enquiries than the other mob, which had none.. Even got an enquiry on the day I sold the NorthStar Slide-On. You need to go to your ad each day to check for messages and phone calls

It's unbelievable that there were so many "views" better than the other which didn't have so many affiliates.

It pays to advertise on a net-work, costs a bit more but it's the end result that matters, SOLD SOLD SOLD

Russ H.Caravancampingsales.com.au

Thanks for the review Carl! In addition to checking the site, you should also receive an email notification each time you are sent a new message! Congratulations on your sale :)

Site was great.

The sale of my caravan went very smoothly. It was interesting that enquirers were from interstate which just demonstrates the coverage of this site.

Karen K

Karen KAU

Quick Sale

Very easy to set up an ad and usually item sells quickly. Easy to navigate web page and reasonable pricing.

Great Site

Site is easy to use, and gets results. My caravan was sold within a week of advertising. Great Service and so simple to use.

Easy quick & excellent way to sell

Site is very user friendly to set up Ad. Van was sold within a week. Only had genuine enquires, no tyre kickers.

Happy Seller

Happy SellerNortheast, VIC

Very effective way to sell

Placing the ad was very user friendly
The vetting system of inquiries was efficient ( paid for privacy protection)
The photo display had high resolution and was again user friendly for the buyer
The van was sold within 8 hours of appearing on line

Fantastic selling tool!

This site did provide us with some genuine buyers. The other site we used tended to have a lot more people who were unsure of what they wanted or were trying to scam. Your site appeared much more reliable.

A great way to sell

We have sold quickly and painlessly both a vehicle and this van in the last two months. Paying extra for privacy protection was certainly worth it. We did not get any nuisance calls.

KandA

KandACoraki

Great Place to Sell Your Caravan

It was only through the ad here that the buyer saw the van and could see all the photos of it and was very positive he would buy it once he had a look at it.
I was happy to pay the fee for privacy for our phone number and it worked well as we did not get any annoying phone calls.

Easy way to sell

Great way to advertise to a broad audience. We received fairly constant inquiry which converted to inspections and eventually sale.

Sold with Privacy protection and excellent result, i appreciate the fact that potential buyers had to go through car sales network to reach me, this eliminated Tyre kickers

Sold with ease and privacy

Carsales network is the only secure site to advertise on. I appreciated the fact that potential buyers had to go through carsales to contact me. The ad campaign sold after being highlighted a couple of times. Highly recommend the carsales network. I'll be looking for a replacement vehicle to buy on your site shortly.

Good coverage to sell your caravan

This website offers simple and effective advertising with Australia wide coverage such that I was able to sell ours from Northern NSW to Darwin without hassle

Great way to sell your Caravan

At the start i had lots of people looking, had two people do a full enquiry, one from Victor Harbour SA. and the other one from NSW. NSW people drove over and purchased the van on the same day. Very Happy with the full result.

Kathleen

KathleenNarre Warren South

Great way to sell our van

We were very happy with how quickly we sold our camper trailer and the price we got for it. The ad also looked great and the photos came up really well. The only drawback was that the ad was quite expensive, but it was worth it.

Adel16

Adel16Adelaide

Selling could not be eaiser

This is an absolutely fantastic site. Very clean and well organised site with no misleading links cumbersome processes and best of all no unnecessary 'stock images of call centre people etc' , just the tools you need to sell your caravan or car. It was a pleasure to use and there was no pressuring. Once your advertisement is up you have full control, you can cancel it come back to it and relist without having to re-enter any data. Best of all it sold!

Carsales generated a lot of interest which resulted in my selling the caravan. Easy to navigate, easy to use site.

Faycee

FayceeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EASY AND HASSLE FREE

The site was easy to navigate and understand and the listing process worked well. Sold our van in one week.

Excellent coverage

This is the site to sell your vehicles, easy to use and a secure site with lots of genuine interest. Very happy with our first experience with caravan camping sales!!
If your thinking about selling or buying this is the site for you.

David.J

David.Jasked

How do you go about advertising on this website and what are the charges?

Russ H.Caravancampingsales.com.au

Hey David, just head to https://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/sell-my-caravan/ and click through to start listing your caravan. Listings start at Free for items under $5000. For items over $5000 or if you'd like some extra add-ons, ads start at $100 - you can see what each ad package includes on the page above. Your ad remains online until sold - all we ask is you log in at least once a month to keep the ad up to date. If you need any further info, you are more than welcome to give our customer service team a call on 13 72 53 and they can help provide some tips :) -Russ

Allan R.

Allan R.asked

Review goldstar caravans

Russ H.Caravancampingsales.com.au

Hey Allan, we have a review for the Goldstar Maverick 2018 on our editorial page here: https://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/editorial/details/goldstar-maverick-2018-review-114547/
As for other models, I'll pass your feedback on to our editorial team for consideration for future content. - Russ

Keith Mason

Keith Masonasked

How much does it cost to place an advertisement for a caravan and how many photos should you supply?

Get an answer from our members and Caravancampingsales.com.au representatives

CategorySports & Recreation Shops