Caravancampingsales.com.au

Caravancampingsales.com.au (page 3 of 40)

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great result and lots of responses to the ad.

A great result with a quick sale and I purchased the phone security option which was well worth it. After trying to sell our van on other sites without any luck I came across Caravancampingsales.com.au and sold the van within weeks.

Lyn

LynBurrum Heads

Worth selling on Carsales Great response

Guidance given by carsales was spot on and we had a great response because of using lots of photos with good detailed description. Very impressed only got calls from genuine buyers and no spammers - well worth paying a little bit extra for the piece of mind.

Easy and fantastic site!

This is the site to sell your vehicles, easy to use and a secure site with lots of genuine interest. Very happy with our first experience with caravan camping sales!!
If your thinking about selling or buying this is the site for you.
We had advertised elsewhere and we wasted a lot of time, before we found this site!!
Excellent excellent excellent

Easy no fuss set up and use with regular feedback, seemingly secure and safe.

Believe the simplicity to set up the advertisements and the secure way communication is achieved between vendor and potential buyers is mediated make this a very satisfactory site for selling/purchasing vehicles privately. The regular updates on viewing is a great feature, too.

Excellent way to sell a caravan.

An excellent, efficient way to sell. Weekly updates as to interest were appreciated. Would recommend caravan camping sales to vendors and purchasers.

Sold in 7 days

We sold our van in 7 days, no fuss and received virtually asking price. Easy to use and had genuine inquiries..

Very Happy

Quick and Easy. 3 Enquiries in the first 10 days. Sold it to the person who called after having it advertised for just a few days. Only down side is I sent an email to customer service to clarify listing costs but did not get a reply.

Excellent way to sell a caravan

This is the best site to use to sell a caravan. We had three interested buyers within a day or so of listing the caravan

I had the van listed for 6 days, had 8 enquiries and virtually had it sold yesterday but a deposit was paid today. Many thanks. The premium ad appears to work well. Will now sell my tow vehicle on Carsales, probably with a premium ad.

Happy little campers.

Sold our caravan in two weeks. I had great data to rely on with the feedback from your site. I then made decisions based on that data and styled my ad and the price accordingly.I changed the ad a few times and followed the data results to base further changes on. Too easy.

Caravan sale

I always use Car Sales or associated Companies because it always has good results and it is an easy website to use

Peter

Peter

If you want to sell use this site !!!

Good response to my ad through this web site, sold it in the first week, will be the first place to sell my next van.

mynewhome35

mynewhome35MELBOURNE

sold in 3 days

several enquiries, sold quick and easy, we did accept an offer, enquiries still coming, so need to cancel the adv. thanks, very happy.

Redo 47

Redo 47Southwest, VIC

Excellent site for selling especially specific vehicles

Best way to reach people looking for a specific vehicle and have had success both times used. Value for money as well

Quick & easy

had heaps of enquiries. everyone knows about the site. easy to utilise and make edits to . I had to edit my add over half a dozen times, sooo easy.

Quick and Easy - reputable online sales platform

Comprehensive coverage and the place to look if you are looking for a van or vehicle. Also, seems there are more reputable sellers than other online sales platforms. Less time wasters.
We always use this platform if we are selling a van or vehicle and always have success. Don't bother listing anywhere else.

Easy as to use.

Obviously this is the most the most successful site to use, good stats each week, easy to post images.
Sold in one month, for asking price.

bernie

bernieMelbourne

I am super happy sold in 1 week

I am super happy as i didnt have to wait around it was a relunctant sale but i was so happy it is going to good people and they are looking forward to getting away i am not buying a new van but i will ber advertising my 2014 nissan navara in the next week or so

Mary

MaryBox Hill North

Sold our kamper without any fuss. Have already been looking on this site to buy an off road caravan.

Fantastic result, first contact within 2 hours of going live 13/2, viewed the same day and same person bought it today 24/2 and drove it home. Thanks !!!!!

Great Weekly Feedback.

Great weekly feed back. Wide coverage and well known sales site. Professional site. Sells similar items so great one stop shop for people to compare.

David.J

David.Jasked

How do you go about advertising on this website and what are the charges?

carsalesCaravancampingsales.com.au

Hey David, just head to https://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/sell-my-caravan/ and click through to start listing your caravan. Listings start at Free for items under $5000. For items over $5000 or if you'd like some extra add-ons, ads start at $100 - you can see what each ad package includes on the page above. Your ad remains online until sold - all we ask is you log in at least once a month to keep the ad up to date. If you need any further info, you are more than welcome to give our customer service team a call on 13 72 53 and they can help provide some tips :) -Russ

Allan R.

Allan R.asked

Review goldstar caravans

carsalesCaravancampingsales.com.au

Hey Allan, we have a review for the Goldstar Maverick 2018 on our editorial page here: https://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/editorial/details/goldstar-maverick-2018-review-114547/
As for other models, I'll pass your feedback on to our editorial team for consideration for future content. - Russ

Keith Mason

Keith Masonasked

How much does it cost to place an advertisement for a caravan and how many photos should you supply?

Get an answer from our members and Caravancampingsales.com.au representatives