Verifiedcaravanmods.com.au🏆 2024 Award

100% · 2820%

Jasmine L
Jasmine LPenrith4 posts

Impressed

Very impressed with my purchases from caravan mods. Fantastic detail on the website and products sent very quickly!
Sandra Dennett
Sandra DennettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Hose bags

We used this product as a Christmas present, Thankyou appears a good value product.
Leigh
LeighEyre Peninsula, SA

Great product

Fast delivery super competitive price of product that i purchased and great quality i will be adding caravan mods to my saved pages for future purchases
Mick
MickNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

Really happy with my purchase

It great to have separate bags for the hoses, power cord & gray water hose. It’s much easier to set up and pack away. Product is of good quality & delivered was prompt
Nicole
Nicole

Great product and super quick delivery

Purchased the super peg pill box and very happy with product and delivery by caravan mods
Matthias
MatthiasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Perfect

Easy trouble free purchase with a fast despatch and delivery.
Mutlee
MutleeSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Exactly what I needed

The item arrived as advertised. Does what it stated. Perfect!
Ron
RonSydney, NSW2 posts

Prompt and Efficient

Needed a product quickly, so rang the store, got a quick call back and arranged for pickup within about 30 mins (the length of my drive). Great customer service, onsite parking for pick up and good price point!
Chris and Karen Ford

Product was perfect match to ordering specs

It was exactly what we wanted and quick delivery.
Brilliant result for product/s ordered - Thank you
Regards
Ray
RaySydney, NSW

Excellent product at a reasonable price

Have been looking for this type of product for a while. Have fitted to my van and is doing the job perfectly.
Richard
Richard

Screw I pegs

Arrived on time. Seems strong enough. trying them out this week.
Kiwi7
Kiwi7

Awesome

Excellent item.. Haven't attached the item yet to my pull out beds on my camper but they will certainly do the job and I am sure I can do this myself.. Thanku for fast delivery. Have a beautiful day..

Great TV Bracket - Perfect for camper

I found these guys a great place to shop with an array items I could not find anywhere else.
Excellent transport timeframe from order. Great quality product and just good Guys overall.
mattpinner
mattpinner

Best storage bags money can buy

Colour coded and tagged, even the wife knows which bag is for what and great quality.
Hugh
Hugh

Happy to recommend

Goods were as described and arrived promptly and in good condition
Mike
MikeDalton4 posts

Good Range and Excellent Service

I recently ordered several items that were recommended by various online sites. The site is easy to use and the descriptions very detailed and useful. I ordered on the weekend, the items were dispatched Monday and arrived the following day (impressive as I am in regional NSW and never get overnight!).

As well as many of the more common parts, they do have a range of unique items which should be browsed - especially if you have a Jayco Camper Trailer.

Overall highly recommended.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how Caravanmods.com.au compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

awesome

visited store were great to deal with and had a great range great job
Ross
RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it no more mess

Keeps everything together and keeps it tidy leaves more room for other things

Bed end fly conversion kit 3

A great kit and high quality. Installing was a breeze with easy instructions
Felicity
FelicityHunter Region, NSW

Just what we needed

Ordered the 3 pack for hoses. Arrived promptly, all colour coded and labelled. Much easier to use with the drawstrings.
Tracie Wright
Tracie WrightGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purchase hose / lead bags

Brought the bags for hubby. His first impression was 'they a bit small'. How wrong he was. All hoses / leads fit perfectly. Great product and the tags are cute accessory. Super quick delivery also.
Rodney Kennedy
Rodney KennedyNorth Western Region, NSW

Perfect service

I received my goods very quickly and were very easy to order
Bob
Bob

Always Has The Item I want a a reasonable price

I was looking for a pressure reducer with check valve. Caravanmods had it at a reasonable price. Delivery was very quick.
Lyne
LyneHunter Region, NSW

Jayco Step Cover

Perfect fit and looks amazing. Prompt delivery and easy to attach to step. Thank you
Mike D.
Mike D.

Great addition to our Jayco Finch

Our new Bed End Flys installed easily and have made a measurable difference in temperature to the inside of our Jayco Outback Finch. Thanks for the great service, delivery time was great.
Kev
KevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You had what I struggled to find elsewhere

I’d been looking everywhere for a 38mm tube spanner and couldn’t find one anywhere. Ended up getting it from Caravan Mods with ease and at a good price. Delivery was swift.

Dan Hofman
Dan HofmanNorthern Region, NSW

Bed fly mods are amazing so easy to set up

Bed fly mods make set up at o much easier
Garry Klim
Garry Klim

BMpro control node 103

Great service, Quick! Recieved before i when away happy Boy working well.
Marshall
MarshallNortheast, VIC

Exactly What I needed

The service and delivery was very good. The price for the lock was very competitive and the items fitted into place with no issues. I would not hesitate to use Caravanmods as a provider in the future.
Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Accurate description fast delivery

With only 3 days before we headed off in our new caravan I rang caravanmod to confirm product descriptions and delivery times. I was able to get it delivered to home as they use overnight delivery, as assured the product was delivered the next day. Thanks, David
Lui87
Lui87Gold Coast

Step covers

Great product, easy to attach and order arrived very quickly.
Ian
Ian

Water tank filler

Works great with no blowback and handy being able to turn off rather than have to run back to tap.
Cheryl
CherylNorth Queensland, QLD

Hot water perfection

Our old hws wax 13 years old & never missed a beat, but nervous changing it over for a new model but it’s a perfect fit, so much hotter than the old one, looking forward to lots of hot showers
Suzanne
SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service

Extremely satisfied with this website, will definitely be using again..
Stegbar Wardrobes
Stegbar WardrobesIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Perfect, just as advertised on website

Very fast delivery. Good communication. Perfect quality. Will purchase from caravan mods again
Keith Mcdonnell
Keith Mcdonnell7 posts

Bed End Fly mod

Just installed the bed end fly mod . Excellent idea to help tidy up around the van and do away with the guy ropes .
Easy to complete and Adam answered a question via e mail at the weekend.
Great service !!

Shonz
ShonzWestern District, VIC2 posts

Great customer service!

Adam was so quick to help us with our products! Will definitely buy again from here. Service was amazing and site was easy to navigate.
John
JohnHunter Region, NSW

All good, great product

Was super fast delivery and very well packaged, will definitely be shopping with you again A+ service.
Guy
Guy

Excellent Service

I ordered a Camlock for the Caravan Sullage hose. The product was as described and is well made.
The delivery was very fast.
I would definitely Caravanmods again.
Kevin D.
Kevin D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I got what I ordered

My product arrive intact , on time and was exactly what I ordered . Thanks !