Verifiedcaravanmods.com.au🏆 2024 Award

100% · 2820%

aswillett4939
aswillett4939Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great service quick delivery

Great service quick delivery. Product as specified. Very happy customer.
Rita
RitaSouth Australia2 posts

Caravan stuff

We brought the hose bag and they are great, keeping everything nice and tidy.
Peter Johnson
Peter JohnsonSydney, NSW2 posts

This product really delivers as stated

I am able to fill jerry cans inside the car without a mess and no heavy lifting. Fills caravan water tank quicker then I expected.
Brewster
BrewsterBrisbane3 posts

Fast and reliable service at a good price.
Keep it up
raysalrite
raysalriteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Jayco upgrades

All good ! Postage went well. Haven't used any of the items yet, but heading away later this week to Kilcoy for a few days with our van, so will use the items then. Thanks for your help !
Karen G
Karen GRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Caravan hose bags

Very happy with how they work, good product, company great to deal with
John C
John CSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Great Product - Bed End Plywood Protectors

Purchased the Ben End Plywood Protectors and they are fantastic, so much easier to set up and take down. They are so easy to install.
Saki
SakiSydney, NSW3 posts

Fantastic company with good, well made, well priced products

Adam at caravanmods is wonderful. So helpful and easy to contact. Great follow up service. I wouldn't hesitate to use them. I have just bought the bedfly modification. Great quality parts. I will be buying for many years. Thank you.
Anita L.
Anita L.3 posts

Great idea

Very easy to use. Easy to pack in van. First time caravaner.
Peter
PeterNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fly end mod

Researched what we needed and found Caravanmods to be the most informative and helpful. Products arrived on time and were exactly what we wanted - quality products.
Andrew Milloy
Andrew MilloySydney, NSW6 posts

Fast & Efficient Service

Ordered some Cam Locks as an upgrade to my caravan. Items ordered & delivered in a timely manner. Items were easily identifiable from the website and ordered.
Dane B.
Dane B.Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great to keep an eye on gas levels

I wanted this device so I could keep an eye on my gas levels. I have used it via the app and at this stage it does everything as per the product description.
Greeny g.
Greeny g.Gippsland, VIC2 posts

This is a must do mod for every Camper

After watching a YouTube tutorial we realised this caravan end fly mod was a fantastic idea and caravanmods provided the exact hardware for the project. Fantastic!
littlesu
littlesuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Exactly what I wanted

Caravan mods had exactly the parts I needed and they were promptly delivered
Peter H
Peter HSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Making caravanning perfect

Buying from Caravanmods is easy. Large range of product to choose from to make that escape to the outdoors amazing. Fast delivery and undamaged. I will be shopping here again soon.
Robert Sallaway
Robert SallawayMid North Coast, NSW

Camping Pegs

These are are Gr8 with NO added extra's & the Bag is included as is the Socket
Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how Caravanmods.com.au compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did exactly as advertised

Recently purchased a new hot water system… good price, good freight, bit of damage to the access panel during freight wasn’t a drama for Adam to resend another one..wouldn’t hesitate to recommend..!
Grant P.
Grant P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent service

Excellent service, fast and efficient. Products are great and do the job
WilB
WilB

A brilliant way of storing hoses and the electrical lead

Brilliant way of storing and keeping tidy my caravan hoses and the electrical lead. Arrived in a matter of days and exactly as advertised. Impressed.
Ash
Ash

Great price and quality

Installed this for my 18month old twins. Really easy to set up. Great service over the phone and fast deliver
Loretta
Loretta

Excellent quality

Fast delivery, good price, excellent quality and exactly as described.
Steve Carnellor
Steve CarnellorSoutheast, SA

Excellent to deal with

We’re so easy to deal with and great prices and were straight back to you with phone enquires:
Peter Rogers
Peter RogersIllawarra, NSW

Sacrificial anode purchase

The Suburban Anode was easy to order, delivered promptly and was the genuine item in original packaging. The delivered to door price was cheaper than that of a caravan accessory store I visited.
lukevi1966
lukevi1966South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product

Easy to use light weight screw pegs. Fantastic product I would definitely recommend.
Love your work Adam

Cheers
Luke

Gaz
GazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Top business to deal with

This company is great to deal with, fast service and very fast delivery with very good communication, I would definately deal with them again.
Tony Andrews
Tony AndrewsNew South Wales

Great product and service

The bedend fly conversion kits are so easy to convert

Richard
RichardNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Products Great Dispatch and Delivery

Great range of products for us, as experienced Campers / Caravaners, Fast dispatch and delivery, we live in Far North Qld, orders have been received within the week, which is great service. Overall very happy to support CaravanMods
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

As described recommend

As described highly recommend
Fast delivery and good communication on product
Stan59
Stan59Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Bed fly conversion for Jayco camper trailer

I bought a camper trailer mod kit for my Jayco, and it was a great improvement to my setup. The conversion was simple, price was fair, and service and delivery time was A1. Cannot fault, and highly recommended.
sue
sueNorthern Region, NSW

everything was good

fast delivery, excellent service, good product, east installation. Interested in your waterproof bed flys also if you could email us some info and pics.
Jcee B.
Jcee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products

Easy ordering process and items arrived overnight Sydney to Brisbane thanks for the great service
Edo
EdoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Caravan step covers

Really good addition, price reasonable.
Quick turnaround, efficient service and shipping.
Sharon
SharonRichmond-Tweed, NSW5 posts

Perfect

Lovely service and great product this mat will be well used in our travels
Paul
Paul

Great idea

I bought a tank filling hose attachment so simple yet so handy.
SCB
SCB2 posts

excellent service

My PLB arrived very speedily and was exactly what I ordered. Hopefully I never need to use it!!
Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product and service!

Can’t recommend this company enough.
Such speedy delivery! And the product is excellent quality!
Highly recommended!

Johan Van Heerden
Johan Van HeerdenSydney, NSW2 posts

Alloy Screw in Pegs (Pack of 4) - Awesome

Found the product just what I wanted and needed, used on my maiden voyage and it did the trick
Geoff
GeoffMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Great price and Prompt Delivery

I needed a PLB for remote travel and the GME from Caravanmods was the best price and delivery was very timely.
Mark
Mark

Great upgrade!

Quality of the product and customer service was amazing. Really helpful and answered all the questions I had when installing.
Gary and Km
Gary and KmNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great

Quick service, haven't used the product yet but looks and feels good quality.