Caravans Plus

Caravans Plus Questions & Answers

🏆 2024 Award
Brand Manager for Caravans Plus? Claim your listing.
Norma
Norma

Do you sell rollers for sliding doors. The one I am looking for has 4 wheels mounted to plastic chassis with a metal pin running down through middle of Chassis with lock nuts on the bottom of pin

Russell v.
Russell v.

Hi guys I'm wanting to return a 450mm pigtail how do I go about this process?

Ian K.
Ian K.

Review on Dometic 3 way fridge?
Fridge section not cooling enough in 30 degree heat, but freezer good?

John O.
John O.

Just checking to see how my order is progressing from your back orders
Order no : 561348

Rosco

Victoria

Robert Noble
Robert Noble

Do you carry the eberspacher Single outlet Diesel heater incl fitting kit?. No Reservour How much? Do you have in stock. Thanks Bob

Al Preso
Al Preso

Hi I'm after a replacement insect screen roller for of my Dometic Seitz window the outside measurements are 1247 x 530 mm the my roller measurement is 1163 (roller only not rods). The inside cover that holds these rollers measures 1220 X 520 mm outer measurements of this retaining cover.
Also looking for a Dometic Seitz blind roller (silver facing out) to suit window outside measurement 947 X 582 mm the blind roller is 863 mm (roller only not rods).
The inside cover that has the rollers in it 920 X 570 mm outer measurements of this retaining cover.
Would you have a replacement to suit these windows.
If you need more information please let me know either by email atpresto@bigpond.net.au
phone 0448 151 200. (preferred).
Awaiting your reply,
Regards Allan Preston.

Alan C.
Alan C.

I purchased a 2007423 Dometic piezo lighter for my RM 360 ($79.25) fridge on the 21 April 2021 at 3-44 pm and to have it delivered to Narromine NSW 2821.
The money has been taken out of my account
I have received nothing since.
Could you please advise me when I can expect it to be delivered?
Regards

Floyd
Floyd

Hi Alan
You will have to contact caravans plus direct.
Your question has come through to me on productreview and I am a fellow customer just like you.

Sharon I.
Sharon I.

Our caravan has 2 Ranger roof hatches 700x500. Our gas struts have failed in both hatches. The number on the strut is F1 N30. Looking on your site, I see you have 50N struts. Would they be a suitable replacement or are you able to supply N30 size struts.
Thankyou.... Sharon

Dave T.
Dave T.

I Have a Dometic Fridge Freezer model RM2553 and need some parts for the freezer door as listed below.
#15- Bolt- 2002238000 x 2
#16- Spring casing left- 2002236004 x 1
#16- Spring casing right-2002236012 x 1
#17- Spring right- 200223701 x 1
#17- Spring left-2002237 x 1

Please advise if I order through yourselves or go direct through the agent and how to order these parts as i also have to order some other products from your website

Wayne T
Wayne T

Hi does the adco caravan cover have access to the back door thanks it will be 20 to 22 foot cover

Gail S.
Gail S.

What are the internal fridge dimensions for the compartment on the black series classic fold camper please ??

Henry
Henry

Sorry Gail, I cannot answer your query as I own a hard top Windsor Caravan. If you address your enquiry to capecampertrailers.com.au, they should be able to assist you. Cheers

Bob M.
Bob M.

I'm looking for caravan tail lights, blinkers, brakes, park or driving light with a number plate light included on the upper side of the right hand back. 12v led also with front screw in fittings as I don't want to remove inside wall. going crazy looking.
Regards Bob

Annette H.
Annette H.

We ordered a pump for our toilet and had it delivered to a post office. Wonderful service. Would definitely recommend.

Fired Up

This is the Question section. Suggest you use the Review section.

Coralie M.
Coralie M.

I am looking for an Atwood Hot water system, gas/240v, white door, can you help me? Thanks.

Fired Up

Sorry I am unable to help you

Jacra B.
Jacra B.

Gidday folks has anyone heard of em caravans? Would like to know how good they are to deal with. Please.

Dose anyone know Em caravans sales in the Norther Territory

Alan

I have only dealt with BTC for caravan parts and have no experience with caravan sales in the NT. I have never heard of Em Caravan Sales, and even Dr. Google does not seem to have heard f them either.

Sue P.

Thanks for your help I tried Dr Google and also yellow pages and found the same thing .

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Caravans Plus? Claim your listing.
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Caravans Plus is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2021. Learn more