🏆 2024 Award
4.9

1,598 reviews

97% · 1,55721 · 1%
Brand Manager for Caravans Plus? Claim your listing.

1,598 reviews
Garry Green
Garry GreenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dometic fridge igniter

Online shop super easy to use.Quick delivery, product is top quality. No complaints here.
Ron
Ron

Perfect Fit

As always The product is as expected a quality item, competitively priced with fast turnaround and accurate delivery many thanks once again
Brendan H.
Brendan H.Perth, WA

as described and fitted correctly

was very happy with the supplied items and they fitted well
Jeffs review
Jeffs reviewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thanks to my son for showing me this company

Could not be more impressed with this company variety of products and parts shipped and received within the week
George
GeorgeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fast and great range

I ordered a tv aerial and fittings for my camper and price was too good to pass up. Delivery was prompt and waa able to check progress all the way. Very impressed by the service.
Dissapointed
DissapointedPerth, WA10 posts

Didn't deliver

I ordered a product in September, was supposed to be delivered in 12 days. they contacted me 13 days later to say supplier had changed expected date to 15th December. Then I was contacted on 20th to say not till after 2nd January. Today, on the 16th they say not till AFTER 20th February...... 5 months AFTER it's due????
Now I'm waiting on a refund so I can attempt to buy from a more professional business.
Richard3523
Richard3523Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Can’t live without it

Great website, fast delivery. Now the toilet cassette will function as intended.
wilko98
wilko98Illawarra, NSW

Replacement Water Pump

My dealings with Caravan Plus both on this occasion and with previous purchases has been faultless. They offered the items at the best price I could find, had an easy to navigate on-line purchasing site and promptly sent the water pump to me. The pump I purchased fitted the footprint of my previous unit and works quietly and effectively.
Tom
Tom2 posts

Ideal for the job

The caravan mover looks ideal for what I need. Have yet to fit it but looks suitable
Robert
Robert

Great promt service

Order sent very quickly priced competitive would use again a
Trevor
Trevor

Just what I was looking for!

I was needing to replace the rubber seal under the bathroom vent. Thank you for having the exact product at a good price. Prompt delivery also helped. I won’t hesitate to use these guys again!
Michael Stone
Michael Stone

Great fast service

Great fast service . . . Great product. Have come to know caravan as one of my trusted companies.
Jeffo
JeffoPerth, WA

Quick exchange my mistake

I ordered the wrong gas bottle hose (single instead of double) no worries returned and credited. Advised when credit was actioned, recorded and delivery within days. Great work Caravan Plus Team.
Hazel
HazelPerth, WA

Desperately needed and quick to obtain

Easy to locate product, order, sent timely and quick delivery.
Mike
MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Spares

Awning leg locking screws/bolts.
Arrived at the camp and went to put up the awning and the leg locking screws were no where to be seen. Ordered some replacement ones and they were in my letter box when I got home.
I didn't expect them so soon. I now have a spare.
Barb and Graeme
Barb and GraemeThe Mallee, VIC

Fantastic site

Needed back brake light lens for older caravan. Told by all and sundry that we wouldn't get one as they are obsolete!!! Well, guess who had some ??? Yep, Caravans Plus!! Ordered, paid for and delivered in double quick time.
Thanks heaps guys. You are our go to for all things caravan. Cheers

Dale Jarrett
Dale JarrettAU2 posts

Everything I need is always available & well priced

I have now bought many products from caravans plus. They always have what I want and dispatch it fast. Even better when their pricing is always competitive.
Tarhay
TarhaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Exactly what I wanted

Just what I wanted and delivered in quick time. very pleased
Phill B
Phill BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Spare parts for fridge

Found the bits, ordered, & as usual turned up promptly & worked perfectly. Thanks!
Farmgirl
FarmgirlNortheast, VIC3 posts

Excellent service

Very helpful in trying to determine what replacement part I needed and was very promptly posted. Unfortunately not the right one, but great followup service and I was able to return for a refund. Thank you.
Craig
Craig

Customer service was good

There was a delay with my order because of stock supply. You offered to send the first part of the order immediately and the second as soon as it arrived, with no extra postage costs. This is what happy customers expect; good service. Thank you, we'll be happy to use you again.
Brian Rowe
Brian RoweSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Pleased

Part arrived promptly and was what was ordered. Very pleased with whole experience.
Tony B.
Tony B.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Caravan water connectors

Great products. Connectors are great quality and easy to fit. They are reusable and seem to have every connector configuration under the sun. Great delivery times, especially during the Christmas times.
Greg
Greg

Excellent range and fast delivery

I have ordered numerous parts from Caravans Plus and they have been very helpful with a fast turnaround.
Very happy.
Ron P.
Ron P.3 posts

Plumbing bits

All the bits one needs are available and quite good value.
Peter.
Peter.3 posts

Great site and easy to navigate

The Caravan Plus site is easy to navigate and has some great products my order arrived in good condition and I was pleasantly surprized at the speed my order arrived. The B.E.S.T in-line water filter is a great product and easy to connect.

Colin F
Colin FSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great Service

Very easy to order process & quick delivery - easy to navigate site
Carol Martin
Carol MartinPeel, WA9 posts

Great service and good prices

Quick to get the gear on the way and well stocked shop
Eileen
EileenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

caravan bathroom necassary part

The product arrived in time , packaged correctly and fitted perfectly. Very happy with the whole procedure..
Mark
Mark

Good product

Quick postage, correct item description and photo . Good service.. would recommend.
Sue
SueQueensland2 posts

Always good!

Exactly what i was wanting snd expecting. Love the way CP has excellent detailed info on all products.
Brett
BrettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

You had the parts I needed

Great parts delivered fast say no more

Delivery as how I expected thank you

Phil
PhilAinslie 2602, ACT

Positive Review

Been a regular customer at Caravans Plus for years. Excellent service
Delboy
DelboySouth Australia3 posts

Perfect

I just love doing business with this company. From the word go they are efficient and the goods are always
delivered promptly and in good order. They come with my highest recommendation.
Happy camper
Happy camper

Fast delivery of the correct part

It only took a couple of days for my much needed camping fridge part to arrive. Well done and thanks Caravans Plus.
Ken
Ken

Great service!

Have received 3 deliveries for parts I have ordered and each one has hit the mark. Great range. Great service.

Ken Wallder
Ken WallderPeel, WA

Fast parts delivery

Great to deal with. Fast part delivery. Great communication. Can recommend
Barry
Barry

Correct product and service

Product was exactly as described and fitted perfectly. Service was excellent with the products being dispatched within the day.
DogDr427
DogDr4272 posts

In stock, at a great price

I required an electric brake controller and found a suitable one in stock and available for pickup so I was able to get the installation partially completed the same day.
Andrew
Andrew

Fridge

Fantastic thank you so much as always service great an love caravans plus

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Caravans Plus? Claim your listing.