🏆 2024 Award
4.9

1,598 reviews

97% · 1,55721 · 1%
Brand Manager for Caravans Plus? Claim your listing.

1,598 reviews
Colin T.
Colin T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Camco Foldaway Grab Handle

Prompt service with the right parts. Thanks very much guys.
Robert barden
Robert bardenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

easy to fit

plastic drip tray broke in fridge, we tried to put too much in, part broke, i ordered new part. all i had to do was unscrew fridge, push forward. disconnect gas, (easy) disconnect 12 v power and pull fridge out, 2 min fix then put fridge back, thanks
Don
DonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful Item

Took a while longer than expected but all good in the end
Neil
Neil2 posts

Good value

The blind fits the door well. Thanks Caravans Plus for the easy return process when I purchased the wrong item.
the joneses
the jonesesSydney, NSW4 posts

Right product for the job

Correct part and very quick service as always. A regular customer over many years also great service.
Warren H.
Warren H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service the way it should be

Always on time and good products. Used a few times now
V and G B
V and G BSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Terrific, fast delivery

Broke a van key and were about to go away, easily ordered the new key, at a competitive price, and it arrived by express post to Qld within a few days. Great service, fast delivery, and good communication.
Neil
NeilSydney, NSW

Super quick

Ordered Thursday night and received Monday. Ordinary post. Perfect as always
Rob
RobHunter Region, NSW

Purchase, Return and Refund

I received friendly and efficient service even when the product I ordered did not fit my van they were quick to help with return procedure and processed the refund quickly.
Bjorn
Bjorn

Perfect fit of product

The part as described was the correct version of the RH side end cover of our model & year. Easy to fit and perfect fit. Easy to order timely delivery.
Allan
Allan2 posts

Caravan plus parts and service

Needed an awning spare part while travelling. Contacted caravan plus who had the part and organised pick up from warehouse as I would be travelling through the area. Needed to make a few emails to the company to check and organise pick up and received prompt replies. Found the staff very helpful. Pick up process was simple, quick and efficient. Have purchased parts previously on line with caravan plus and all have been a positive experience. Parts are in good condition, as described and staff have always been excellent to deal with. Happy to continue dealing with this company.
bernjo
bernjoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery was delayed but Caravans Plus resent the item with no fuss
IPJ
IPJ2 posts

Top selection, price and service

The website quickly located what I needed, the purchase process was easy and the despatching and delivery was excellent, all round great customer experience and more than happy to use again.
Showerless
ShowerlessSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Didn’t need part wasn’t the problem

Excellent service and delivery unfortunately didn’t need wasn’t the problem easy returns policy
Siggi
SiggiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Perfect

Parts and service top game. Caravan hose and fittings. The hose did not fit the valve as they have different thread but the store did not check properly, regardless I keep the parts as spare.
Cameron
Cameron2 posts

Great products

Great products and good service.
Item arrived in good time and was exactly what I was after.

Liz H.
Liz H.

Pressure pump

Prompt service and a much needed resolution to my failed pressure pump in my van after purchasing a non compatible USD import with different thread connections
A
Bill.
Bill.

Door seal just perfect

Fast delivery, goods arrived b4 I was expecting. Will use again.
Rayser46
Rayser46Australian Capital Territory3 posts

The Perfect Jockey Wheel

This product fits my needs for both a jockey wheel and a jack if I ever need one. Now I only travel with one item instead of two saving space and weight.
Mark
Mark Mid North Coast, NSW4 posts

Always find what you’re looking for and usually competitive on price. Quick delivery.
Faye
Faye

Caravan table base

Very happy with product and delivery time.
Would recommend this business to anyone looking for caravan parts.
Phil.B
Phil.BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Great Service

As usual the service on this purchase was excellent. Ordered the afternoon before travelling through Queanbeyan and ready to pick up as I travelled through. Thanks again to the team at Caravans Plus
Darren Woodgate
Darren Woodgate

Awesome company to deal with

Hi guys, i had a product arrive at my door that was faulty. I advised Caravansplus of my dilemma. i Couldn’t believe their service.
My new product was placed in the post, must of been the same day and delivered perfectly.
If only more companies delivered this kind of service.
Mike
MikeDalton4 posts
VitalComs
VitalComsSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great Service

Great service and expedient delivery, part arrived damaged and the team was more than helpful in sending out a replacement . Highly recommend them and will use their service in the future
Maureen M
Maureen MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt delivery!

RV window blind replacement delivered by courier in damaged condition. I contacted Caravans Plus and blind was replaced and delivered within 48 hours. Process was effortless. Great customer service.

Chris
Chris3 posts

On Time and Correct

The parts we ordered were available and dispatched promptly, it was an easy process.
Todd
ToddGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Five stars

Ordered a pair of gas hoses and manifold after discovering a split hose a week before travelling. To my surprise and delight, they arrived before I left so the Baby Q was back in business for our trip. Quick turn around, good price and quality. Thumbs up
Rex
RexHobart, TAS

Wonderful

Delivered before expected. Exactly what I needed. Good value and quality. Have your business card in the van for future contact.
Charlie
Charlie

Highly recommended

Product ordered and delivered no fuss !!! Great communication, would certainly recommend Caravans Plus.
peter t
peter t4 posts

Caravan trim

So super fast,happy with product,great quality,great service,easy to search for what I needed
Ben
Ben2 posts

Parts matched perfectly. Fast delivery

The replacement parts were like for like and matched perfectly. Fast delivery. Well packaged. Would purchase from again.
Wendy
Wendy

Perfect spare parts for RVs

I couldn't be happier than I am with great service provided to me once again. The parts I needed were available and pick up was extremely easy. I wouldn't go anywhere else
ReviewGuru
ReviewGuruPerth, WA16 posts

My experience with Caravan Plus

This is the second time I have purchased an item from Caravan Plus. They have been easy to deal with and my products arrived in a timely manner. The quality of the products were as expected. I have also noted that their product offering do tend to be slightly cheaper than other providers, which is a bonus. They also have products which are not provided by other providers, so they are well worth keeping in mind when looking for something like Jayco campervan spares for example.
Tim
TimTasmania

Needed a new door catch for the Caravan Fridge

Easy to find on their website, in stock, sent express post and had the item before we headed off with our caravan. Big thanks to the team at Caravans Plus, great to deal with.
Peter
Peter

Flyscreens

Ordered a few fly screens and there was an issue with the supply of 2 of them. We received an email every week updating us on the availability. Amazing communication and very helpful service. We received the whole order and very happy with the products.

Malcolm R.
Malcolm R.3 posts

Excellent Service

What I ordered is what I got
Prompt delivery
Very happy with the service
Freezer
Freezer7 posts

Great prompt service

Once again a great business to deal with, highly recommendable
Tom
Tom

Caravan retractable steps

I found searching the website easy yet extensive. I found the steps I was looking for and ordered them with ease.
They arrived within a week and then I installed them myself.
After one trip away I am more than pleased with them.
Thanks to all at Caravans Plus.
Russell
RussellPerth, WA

Recommend this supplier

Product as described , delivered as indicated and fitted easily as expected.
Simple, straightforward online ordering.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Caravans Plus? Claim your listing.