Carbiz

Verifiedcarbiz.com.au🏆 2024 Award

2,731 reviews · Statistics

100% · 2,7310%
Received Booked Vehicle
  • No, I received a worse vehicle (6)
  • No, I received a better vehicle (615)
5.0 (1,099)
Fuss-free process

2,732 reviews
Isak
Isak

Carbiz provided an amazing customer experience

Lewis and Tako, great service, gave me an amazing replacement car while mine was being fixed, love the company! Show details ·  1
B Skinner
B Skinner

Great service & lovely staff

Fast and efficient service!! Dayne and Maria we great and answered all my questions Show details ·  1
karlyand86
karlyand86

Excellent service

Patrick was excellent, went over everything with me and answered all my questions. The service was so fast and accommodating. Highly recommend :) Show reply
Anna
Anna

Car replacement, great service

Car provided quickly
Assisted by Adam he was fantastic, thank you. Show reply
Melissa
Melissa

Perfect

Jin, Petar and Ari were excellent!!! Had a great experience with Carbiz !! Show reply
Emily
EmilyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Mark, Taylor and Leilani were amazing! Sorted everything out for me so quickly, and they are super helpful. 100% recommend Show reply
Melissa T.
Melissa T.QLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Patrick was great, so helpful answered all my question. Amazing friendly service. Show details ·  1
Mei
Mei

Amazing

Amazing company, fast and efficient.
Great customer service from Dayne and Maria :) Show reply
Stuart G.
Stuart G.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Car Biz are the business

Car Biz replacement vehicles were easy to work with, and efficient and on time drop off and pick up. Show details ·  1
Bill
Bill2 posts

Excellent customer service

All communications were very professional and informative.
Staff were happy and helpful Show details ·  1
Rekardo
Rekardo

Ivan Preston review

He was the best, appreciate his help, he came in a short time and was very friendly. Show details ·  1
Ling
Ling

Perfect

Jin and Ari have been excellent. Explained in full detail of everything I need to know. Love the car aswell!! Show reply
Kathryn
Kathryn

Kieren was very friendly & informative. Easy transfer over of car. Show details ·  1
Mahmoud F.
Mahmoud F.

Kindest people

Jess L and Jam were very helpful and friendly, they handled the case very well even tho I was the one at fault. I appreciate the help and efforts Show details ·  1
Julie H.
Julie H.

Satisfaction

Prompt efficient service when you most need it with a lovely professional manner Show details ·  1
Nabil
Nabil

Perfect

Jin, taco and Ari have been wonderful!! Excellent service! Enjoyed the car Show reply

Nawazish
Nawazish3 posts

Joe and Emma from coburg branch were my consultants and they showed patience with me. The whole process of hiring a car looked easy with them. Highly recommend them. Show reply
Yin
Yin

Dayne and Patrick deliver me a car, very nice friendly people
Thanks!! Show reply
Kim
KimNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Lovely car and excellent service!

Keiren was great. Friendly and efficient. Explained everything well. The car is very nice and comfortable to drive. Show reply
Thi
Thi

Perfect

Jin, Lewis and Ari were so friendly. Had a great conversation with them. Thank you for helping after my accident Show reply
Lyndon T.
Lyndon T.

Great service from CarBiz

Awesome service! I needed a replacement car sooner than expected and Jess L and Jas made it happen within a day. Kieren who delivered the car to the smash repairs was there early and ran through all the features of the car and explained everything in easy to understand language. A seamless experience! Show details ·  1
Liam
Liam

Perfect

Jin, Deana and Ari were excellent! Very polite and friendly. Thank you for delivering the car Show reply
Miriama Saseve
Miriama Saseve
  Fair Incentive

Perfect service!!! 100%

Thank you soo much for your service. The vehicle i used is awesome. I love it.
Thanks Sandy. Show details ·  1
julianne
julianneNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Fantastic service

Had a not at fault accident this morning and CarBiz phoned me within an hour to organise a loan car. By the end of the day Marven had delivered a lovely little replacement car to my home. Thanks Marven Show reply
Lee
Lee

Fast and excellent service

Great customer service! great staff members. Very knowledgeable and friendly especially Maria :) Show reply
Walid
Walid

Jin, Monique and Ari were excellent! Love the hyrbid cars!! Show reply

Mohammed
Mohammed

Excellent !!

Jin, Monique and Ari were excellent! Very friendly and professional. Gave all the details I need to have a peace in mind. Show reply
Tony
Tony

Well Done

Arrangements made were on time at the correct address and went without a hitch. All staff I dealt with have been friendly, knowledgeable and courteous.
All questions I have had have been answered promptly without any hesitation.
The replacement vehicle met my requirements and was on par with the vehicle that was accident damaged, and was what had been agreed telephonically.
I have no reservation in recommending this company thus far in my dealings with them.
At long last a company who understand what customer service means.
Again well done. Show details ·  1
Ron
RonNSWSydney, NSW

Jess is the best!

She is to the point, no time pass and 10/10 service! Cant recommend her more, if i use your service again the future i will try to get her serve me. Show reply
Anna C
Anna C

Amazing service

Thank you so much CarBiz for all your help! Especially for making the process for me so simple and clear. I appreciated the incredible service and effort from the customer service team, particularly Jess L, Mark, Lara and all the others that were in communication. Jess L was wonderful in guiding me and ready to answer any questions I had, to make me feel at ease and have my full trust with the company. Everyone was knowledgeable and super helpful. The terms and conditions were clear and concise, as well as the payment/bond side of things, and the vehicle was a like-for-like vehicle which was great! Thank you! Show details ·  1
Booking Process
Adam
AdamNSWSydney, NSW

Jin, Ari were great! Love the car! Very helpful !! Thank you guys Show reply
Elias
Elias

Jin and Ari have been a great help! Great communication. Definitely recommend these blokes Show reply
Andrew F.
Andrew F.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Perfect

Jin, Robbie and Ari were great. On time! Excellent vehicle. Great experience Show reply
Ram
Ram

Great service from Kyle

Kyle, made the whole process of the hire car handover very easy and was very clear when explaining. He also brought the vehicle to my repairer, which was even greater. Show reply
Susan
SusanNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Perfect

Jin and Ari were very helpful. 10/10 service for what they have done!! Show reply
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Amazing service!

Friendly, punctual and helpful! Highly recommend this company if you’re in a no fault accident and need a temporary car during repairs. Show details ·  1

Ash
Ash

Thank you to Patrick and Maria for bringing me a car, professional quick and friendly delivery Show reply
LJF
LJF

Makes things easier

Great company, worked around me with getting the car to me. Patrick was very thorough going through all the cars qualities Show details ·  1
Aladdin
Aladdin

Excellent service

Jin, Petar and Daniel have been great! Excellent service! Provided a great experience overall!! Show reply
Cyrus
CyrusNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Easy, convenient and responsive

The whole process was easy and the team was very responsive and easy to get in touch with. Pick up and drop off was also easy and convenient. The car was in great condition and even provided a similar size vehicle. Definitely a good experience and made me felt like I had my car with me all along. Marven was very helpful at the car pick up and explained everything in detail. Show details ·  1

Extra Information