Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening

Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening (page 2 of 11)

Tazlin C.

Tazlin C.Sydney, NSW

Great products, great customer service

Love it! Fast and free shipping, quality products and great customer service :) I’ll definitely be buying from carbon coco. The tongue cleaner is something that once you use, you can’t live without!

Purchased in March 2020 at Carbon coco online store for $4.99.

Tngwun

TngwunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reccomend to give a go

Give it a go :) I bought the water flosser for my son who just got braces, and now all the kids use it, its a great way to introduce flossing and easy to use and no batteries required

Ollie

OllieVictoria

Coco powder

I ordered 2 of the carbon powder. Fast delivery. And good quality and prices. Would definitely recommend this. And no I did not experience any side effects. The ingredients were totally natural and had no flavour

Purchased in November 2019 at Carbon coco for $35.00.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Tahlia

TahliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works well. Recommended for everyone to try

It gives an initial brightening effect, I'm sure it will brighten over time. A little messy but that's fine. Love the mint taste. I also use charcoal brush and tongue cleaner which are both good.

Perfect product helps to whitening the teeth!

I have been using this teeth paste for quite a while and it did help to whiten the teeth! Amazing product and I love it! Can't brush my teeth without it!

Purchased in July 2020 at carboncoco.com for $31.95.

Shayla

ShaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Whiter teeth

This product is so amazing. I saw results in a weeks time, it is easy to use and allows me to be more confident in my smile, also leaves my mouth feeling fresher for longer.

Purchased in March 2020 at Carbon coco online.

Jingyue Z.

Jingyue Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful product.

The teeth whitening power is really useful, it can even remove minor dental plaque. You can see teeth whitening in a month time. Will recommend this product to my family and friends.

Purchased in March 2020 for $31.95.

ivan

ivanSydney, NSW

Excellent product

I have been using it for over 5 months now. I think it is wonderful! The smell of this toothpaste is very nice, I love brush teeth since I used this product.

Purchased in April 2020 for $31.95.

Kate.c

Kate.cSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was shocked

I was actually shocked at how well this worked!
I’m always sceptical when it comes to teeth whitening products but this one most definitely worked. My teeth were noticeably white almost instantly!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Coco Republic Online store for $50.00.

Loving my results!

This product is amazing definitely works. I've been using this brand for a while now and my teeth are heaps whiter!! Absolutely recommend this for anyone. So happy with it!

Purchased in April 2020 at carboncoco.com for $31.95.

Charli S.

Charli S.South East Queensland, QLD

BEST PRODUCT OUT THERE

I use this brand's toothpaste and I love it. I've been using it for just under a year and I've definitely noticed a difference. Highly recommend giving them a go. You'll love it too.

Purchased in April 2020 for $44.73.

Wendy

WendySouth Australia

TOOTHPASTE IS EXCELLENT

I use the toothpaste. My family has been using it for over 12 month now. I think its brilliant!! My teeth are definitely whiter. It does take a while for a noticeable difference but they are definitely whiter. My children love it and won’t use anything else.

Purchased in April 2020 for $31.95.

Visible results

It took a week to see results using the paste and it must be used continually otherwise the effects will wear off. As it is a natural product, I’ll happily repurchase.

It’s great .. I repurchased this product for several times!

Didn’t find any side effect ,the only thing is need to use toothpaste after using it, so have to brush my teeth for twice but the result is worth it ! No more worry about drinking coffee every day after using it. Love it !

Purchased in April 2020 at Carboncoco.com for $31.95.

Good tasting toothpaste

The toothpaste tastes great and I definitely saw a difference. The charcoal has a weird texture and it is hard to contain the mess in my white bathroom. I find that plugging the sink and filling it up with water does the trick :)

Exceeded my expectations.

I used the Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish and found it whitened my teeth a few shades within a few weeks. My girlfriend stole it so I was forced to purchase it a second time. I will also buy it a third time when it eventually runs out. Great product.

Purchased in April 2019 at carboncoco.com for $22.00.

Love This Product !

This is Awesome. I went from having yellowish/white teeth to simply white over 2 weeks! You don’t need to use it often though as it can make your teeth sensitive!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Carboncoco.com for $31.95.

Ash

AshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Product

I think having the toothpaste along with the power is great for a good routine. The powder I used a couple of times a week and the toothpaste daily. I can tell the difference in the overall colour and pigmentation of my teeth from using it over the last few months.

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Miranda L.

Miranda L.Sydney, NSW

Really good natural results

I love this product and had to re-buy it three times. I found it whitened my teeth to a nice natural white color (not as white as really invasive & intense whitening clinics may do) but I preferred this as it wasn't as harsh on my enamel and allows you to continue to use it without side effects. Also not expensive and the product lasts a long time!

Purchased in May 2020 at Carbon Coco for $22.37.

Jess G

Jess GSydney, NSW

Nice natural results (I use alternate days). One of the cheaper and kinder products out. Overall happy with results!

Occasionally my gums get sore from scrubbing powder over them, but a day or two break solves that. I didn't receive any other side effects, but can be messy at times

Purchased in May 2020 for $22.00.

See all Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening reviews

Cassandra scerri

Cassandra scerriasked

Can you use normal toothpaste to rinse the carbon coco ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Possibly try it and share the outcome

Zizi

Ziziasked

Ok!!!! So for the ppl that found this product amazing !!!!
How many times did u use it?? For how long

I've had it for a week now and brushing once a day and nothing :-/

I only get black stuff stuck towards my gums! And yes very messy to use!! I have to clean my basin after each time I brush

Sydney-AF
Sydney-AF

I used mine both morning and night with slightly hotter water and I used a medium strength bristle toothbrush as I found the soft brush it comes with aided in leaving charcoal on my gums. Additionally, it took me about a week to get used to it all including how to eliminate mess. Now I just brush and when I rinse my mouth as normal (with Listerine + water) it would also rinse the sink. It also helped when I brushed without opening my mouth so much and to breathe through my nose and not my mouth. I have now been using this for about 3 weeks and prior to starting, I cut out teeth staining food and drinks like soft drinks, coffee and smoking. This experience is however based of my own methods of the routine. I have also found that the oil for the mornings helped add a layer of barrier to my teeth against any food or drinks I would have. My body has loved me for the change this has helped me bring!

Em Rad
Em Rad

I use the paste morning and night but only the polish at the night. I also have the oil and I use that of a morning. For black residue on gums - I recommend getting their water flosser, it helps to get right in there and get it out! ☺️

Get an answer from our members and Carbon Coco representatives