Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening

Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening (page 2 of 10)

3.9

Terrible Customer Service and Misleading Marketing

Purchased in August 2020 for A$103.00.

LUKE J.

LUKE J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient and effective

A friend had recommended for me to try the activated charcoal tooth polish to help with teeth whitening. I’ve found this product to work well and notice a difference in a relatively short period of time. I especially liked how long the product lasts and that it easily becomes a daily part of teeth cleaning. I did notice that my gums were sensitive to the product for approximately the first week of use.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$31.95.

Quality

The tongue cleaner Worked perfectly and give me so much confidence, the Aqua flosser removes so much more then normal floss and makes my mouth feel so fresh every morning

Purchased for A$17.43.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Chrissy

ChrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow, now that's what I call CLEAN

Nope, no side affects. I found that my teeth were clean, not only visually but when I felt them. It was as if I'd visited my Dentist, without leaving my house.

Purchased in May 2020.

Katto

KattoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Effortless and effective

This product whitens and cleans your teeth with little effort. I just replaced my old toothpaste and now my teeth are whiter will use again also lasts ages also dont forget the water flosser!

Purchased in April 2020 at Carbon coco for A$31.99.

Love Carbon Coco

This is a pefect product. I never use a toothpaste such good like this. I love carbon coco. I couldn't live without them! no side effects, please try it and u'll love it

Purchased in April 2020 at carboncoco.com for A$31.95.

Fast working and natural

I love all the carbon coco products they work wonders I couldn’t live without them! The stain removal in the toothpaste is great and it’s even better it’s all natural

Purchased in May 2020 for A$13.97.

Jen

JenPerth, WA

Loving Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening!!!!!

All natural without that "all natural" taste, the Mango flavour is a nice mix up from the standard minty. but love that I go to the dentist and get told that my Gum health and teeth are in great nick and they complement my white smile is all the better! Even managed to get the BF onto it :)

Purchased in September 2020 at carboncoco.com for A$31.95.

It's a good product!

no side effects. The size and quality are both fine. My family and I all love it. It is also good for sensitive teeth. I think it goes best if you use polish and toothpaste together.

Purchased in May 2020 at carboncoco.com for A$22.37.

K ww

K wwPerth, WA

perfect

I used the tooth polish that is a powder substance. It was very messy when you brush your teeth the first couple times but after that was easy and whiter teeth.

Purchased in May 2020 at Carbon coco for A$22.37.

Very good quality product

Purchased after seeing a Facebook promotion, was very happy with both the size and quality
Saw results very quickly, quicker then the suggested timeframe on the package
Also lasted a long time after the fact

Purchased in June 2020 at carboncoco.com for A$30.00.

Mason

MasonSydney, NSW

Works amazing lovely product

No side affects truely an amazing product I can't wait to get more of it I'm always sceptical about using new products but I'm happy I have this one a go

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Australia for A$60.00.

amazing product. definitely recommend

This product has been very effective, I've seen such a drastic change in my teeth and gum health. I have had no bad side effects either. 100% would recommend, especially for people looking for natural products for your teeth

Purchased in April 2020.

Mie N.

Mie N.Tasmania

This is awesome!

love love love Carbon Coco powder! I mix my powder with Carbon Coco toothpaste! Religiously morning and night. Even a coffee lover like me can have white sparkly smile! Definitely addictive (in a good way)!

Purchased in May 2020 at Carboncoco.com for A$23.00.

Jess

JessHobart, TAS

Great results!

I bought carbon coco teeth whitening for the first time a few months ago and since then I have noticed a change it my teeth Looking whiter and clean. I would highly recommend this product.

Khan U.

Khan U.Sydney, NSW

Best home teeth whitening ever

I do not write review often but I am using carbon coco for last couple of months and it made me to leave a review about how great thier product is. It is absolutely 100% safe to use, no side effects at all and super easy to use. Do not overthink and just order it if you are looking for cheap and easy teeth whitening at home. Stay Safe :)

Purchased in July 2019 at carboncoco.com for A$31.95.

Great Product!

I have used carbon coco for some time
Now, and have found it is extremely effective if used consistently ! From the paste to the mouth wash, all products are great and serve their own purpose. I highly recommend trying this product. I in recently purchased the paste and the toothbrush and couldn’t be happier

Purchased in May 2020 at carboncoco.com for A$48.20.

Pretty good stuff

I was a bit skeptical at first but thought I'd give it a try. I find it's not as minty as i expected to be but it doesn't have a bad taste so I'm still happy with it. I've been using it a few times a week for a while now and I can see a change in my teeth, they still aren't pearly pearly whites but for someone drinks coffee every day and has staining foods like curry multiple times a week I'm pretty happy with the colour. I'm also a pretty big fan of the tooth brush with my main complaint being it's not a very eco friendly design, but the bristles are pretty soft so i don't have to really scrub my teeth or get painful gums, I can just take a bit more time to get that clean healthy feeling.

Purchased for A$37.00.

Can't live without it!!

For the last few months I have been using Carbon Coco and it's as good as they say, I love it and can't live without it. My teeth have dramatically whitened since first using it and won't go back to the harsher generic brands I was using before. Great tasting toothpaste, would recommend it for anyone.

Purchased in March 2020 at carcboncoco.com for A$31.95.

This is quite utility

It was amazing on Instagram at first, so I wanted to give it a try. I bought cherry blossom flavor, and the toothpaste came out black. Amazingly, the teeth will turn white after brushing, so I recommend it!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$22.37.

See all Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening reviews

Cassandra scerri

Cassandra scerriasked

Can you use normal toothpaste to rinse the carbon coco ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Possibly try it and share the outcome

Zizi

Ziziasked

Ok!!!! So for the ppl that found this product amazing !!!!
How many times did u use it?? For how long

I've had it for a week now and brushing once a day and nothing :-/

I only get black stuff stuck towards my gums! And yes very messy to use!! I have to clean my basin after each time I brush

Sydney-AF
Sydney-AF

I used mine both morning and night with slightly hotter water and I used a medium strength bristle toothbrush as I found the soft brush it comes with aided in leaving charcoal on my gums. Additionally, it took me about a week to get used to it all including how to eliminate mess. Now I just brush and when I rinse my mouth as normal (with Listerine + water) it would also rinse the sink. It also helped when I brushed without opening my mouth so much and to breathe through my nose and not my mouth. I have now been using this for about 3 weeks and prior to starting, I cut out teeth staining food and drinks like soft drinks, coffee and smoking. This experience is however based of my own methods of the routine. I have also found that the oil for the mornings helped add a layer of barrier to my teeth against any food or drinks I would have. My body has loved me for the change this has helped me bring!

Em Rad
Em Rad

I use the paste morning and night but only the polish at the night. I also have the oil and I use that of a morning. For black residue on gums - I recommend getting their water flosser, it helps to get right in there and get it out! ☺️

Get an answer from our members and Carbon Coco representatives