Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening

Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Teeth Whitening Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

franky11

franky11Sydney

Horrible

Wish I had checked real reviews before buying this crap. Leaves a horrible grit feeling on your teeth and also stains everything it touches. Not worth the hassle. Didn't see a difference because I stopped using it after 3 days cos it's so horrible to use.

Unbelievably poor customer service

Kayla

Kayla

Never received items

Never received my order. Apparently it was safe dropped at my house while I was at work. Went into the post office to follow up with them to see if it accidentally went back to them. Contacted Carbon Coco only to be told that they cant do anything about it and it's my problem to follow up and get proof that the post office have lost it. So unprofessional and I would definitely not buy anything from this company again!!! Surely a product so expensive needs to be signed for also!

Raul

RaulMelbourne

Rubbish...total scam..!

Does not work.. bottom line! Will give you more sensitive teeth.. black stuff stuck on your gums. I wish i could give 0 stars.. do not buy and waste your money.

Leez

LeezLas vegas

Garbage

Waste of time. I ordered the freaking product and waited for a month and a half to never get it. I requested a refund because their associate said we can send it again. I said if I have to wait another month and a half for the product please refund me ASAP!! I’m glad I never got it based on the reviews it’s terrible anyway. Waste of time and energy. Do not purchase. Go to Walmart they have a similar product for $5-$7 bucks!

Absolutely horrible

Facts: Advertisement seriously misleads
Facts: I used consistently for a few days about twice a day
Facts: I did not buy polisher (Only paste and charcoal and toothbrush and followed brushing instructions)

Admonishment! - DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Kay

KaySunshine Coast

HATE THIS PRODUCT!

After using this, i see it becomes slightly whiter even though it’s such a pain to get the black out of the gums.

But.....!

For some reason it’s just made my teeth more yellow than when I first started using it. This is so bad!! Worst mistake ever thinking this product would help whiten teeth when In fact it has the opposite effect!!

Does not deliver!

Bought this product based on the written and video reviews. Claims are very misleading causing one to think teeth are instantly whitened after one use. I have used this product according to the instructions twice a day for one week. My teeth are still the same color (yellow). No whitening occurred at all. The only thing carbon coco provided was a clean feeling in my mouth, nothing else. What a sham!

Kait

KaitNewcastle

Worst purchase! Sensitive gums, dry mouth and a messy bathroom

I finally decided to buy some teeth whitening, and I wanted to buy something that was natural and not harmful. I have used this product 3 times and it has left my gums feeling extremely sensitive and so dry. It has sucked all the moisture out of my mouth that I woke up with cracked lips and craving water.

My bathroom is covered in little black charcoal spots because it goes everywhere! So messy.

Do not buy this product. I will be throwing mine in the bin.

Fraud and scam!!!

the product inflamed my gums and blackened my teeth and the inside of my mouth. It is an unpleasant sensation. I tried to return it but the money back guarantee is a big lie! I can even see that disgusting black powder embedded in my gums. The brush hurt me and made me bleed. the worst product I've tried and directly, they steal your money.

Sienna

SiennaAdelaide

Worst $60 I ever spent

When I bought this product my teeth weren't even yellow. I used it for a week and my teeth are now extremely yellow and the charcoal got stuck in my gums which caused my gums to bleed when trying to remove it and I now have dark grey stains in my gums. This was a complete waste of money and I am now even more self-conscious about my teeth then I was before I used it. Do not buy it!!!

Disappointed

I’ve used this product 3 times and my gums are so sore and I can’t seem to get the black out of my gums plus my teeth look yellow! I can hardly brush my teeth, my gums are so irritated. I think I’ve wasted my money, sadly. Very disappointed.

Did not work!

JRae1996

JRae1996Sheridan

I absolutely HATE this product

At first I kinda liked it but the more I used it the more I noticed my teeth getting more and more sensitive. It started eating away at my teeth and now I have to go to the dentist to figure out how to reverse or fix it...

Elise. T

Elise. TDeniliquin

Good for squeaky clean teeth

If you want that dentist clean feeling then Carbon Coco is great for that. Teeth feel super clean, no nasty fuzzy bits or plaque. If you want it to whiten your teeth, save your hard earned and get it done professsionally by your dentist. It hasn’t made a difference in my tooth colour but it does leave charcoal pigment in your gums just above your teeth where it obviously lodged in during brushing. I always brush again with normal toothpaste afterwards but I still have dark grey areas just above my teeth which look dreadful. They only go away when I stop using it for a few days. So two thumbs up for squeaky clean teeth, two thumbs down for actual whitening power!

Dissappointed

DissappointedMt Eliza

Expensive mistake for me

This product badly stained two white fillings on the right side of my mouth.
Also, my teeth were left feeling very sensitive and uncomfortable, fortunately this settled down after a few days.
All in all an expensive mistake for me.

Kiki

KikiQueensland

It gave me sensitive teeth and I’ve had to stop using it

Elizabeth J

Elizabeth JNewcastle

Works wonders

I had used so many teeth whitening products before using carbon coco, and only decided to try it after seeing all the people raving about it on Facebook.
I was pretty skeptic about it at first, but I figured since I spent $70 on it I may as well give it a proper go.

After 1 week I started noticing a little difference in my teeth colouring and by 2 weeks my teeth were whiter than they had been in aaaaages and my gums feel less tender.

I’ve been using it once a day for about a month now and the tub barely looks like it’s been used.

TLDR; it works, it might seem expensive but it’s super good value.

Wish I could choose 0 star

This product is completely rubbish, it hurts my gum as well. I have been using it for like half a year and all it does is hurting my gum. Colour of my teeth doesn't change at all. Rubbish product.

Didn’t work for me

My teeth are extremely sensitive so I decided to give coco carbon a try. I used it for a month, twice a day and have had to results. Waste of my money.

Cassandra scerri

Cassandra scerriasked

Can you use normal toothpaste to rinse the carbon coco ?

Zizi

Ziziasked

Ok!!!! So for the ppl that found this product amazing !!!!
How many times did u use it?? For how long

I've had it for a week now and brushing once a day and nothing :-/

I only get black stuff stuck towards my gums! And yes very messy to use!! I have to clean my basin after each time I brush

Sydney-AF
Sydney-AF

I used mine both morning and night with slightly hotter water and I used a medium strength bristle toothbrush as I found the soft brush it comes with aided in leaving charcoal on my gums. Additionally, it took me about a week to get used to it all including how to eliminate mess. Now I just brush and when I rinse my mouth as normal (with Listerine + water) it would also rinse the sink. It also helped when I brushed without opening my mouth so much and to breathe through my nose and not my mouth. I have now been using this for about 3 weeks and prior to starting, I cut out teeth staining food and drinks like soft drinks, coffee and smoking. This experience is however based of my own methods of the routine. I have also found that the oil for the mornings helped add a layer of barrier to my teeth against any food or drinks I would have. My body has loved me for the change this has helped me bring!

Em Rad
Em Rad

I use the paste morning and night but only the polish at the night. I also have the oil and I use that of a morning. For black residue on gums - I recommend getting their water flosser, it helps to get right in there and get it out! ☺️

Get an answer from our members and Carbon Coco representatives