Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening

Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening (page 4 of 10)

3.9

Raquel M.

Raquel M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was alright

Whilst there was a little difference that could be seen, the product leaves a lot of mess around the sink which can be quite annoying to clean up every night

Something I actually trust!

Been using this product for 2 months now and have seen a considerable difference. I have tried so many different products in the past but never was satisfied with the outcome. Definitely will keep using this product.

Using regularly will make better result

I have never used those kind of products before, yet its powder makes messy around sink every single time I use. Overall, I am satisfied with the result. if you can’t deal with whiting your teeth with normal tooth paste, go for it.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Sean Te wake

Sean Te wakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy I tried this!

I ordered the toothpaste and mouthwash and rapt with both products! The toothpaste is minty and frothy - which is my kind of toothpaste:) have tried various natural products that just don't hit the mark, but this one does. Will purchase again and highly recommend;)

Mirandafair

MirandafairIllawarra, NSW

Just wonderful!

My teeth are certainly whiter when using carbon coco. I like the feeling of my teeth after using the polish and the toothpaste. The mouthwash didn't give me that burn feeling either which is good. The water flosser removes everything out of my teeth which I was impressed with.

Amazing results!

I have had such great results since using the teeth whitening powder! My teeth are noticeably brighter and whiter since starting two months ago. It is so simple to use - great product!

Savannah L.

Savannah L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good on sensitive teeth and brightens smile

I’ve noticed a big difference in the brightness and whiteness of my teeth since using this product 2x a day and also with the charcoal polish. It’s cruelty free and nicely affordable and reliable! Highly recommend

Neige L.

Neige L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Natural and efficient toothpaste. Has a nice taste and fresh feel after use. I really enjoy it. I only use natural and cruelty free products so very happy with Carbon Coco.

MWillis

MWillisSydney, NSW

Carbon Coco Toothpaste - great buy

Been using Carbon Coco toothpaste for a few months now and I love it! I can see a noticeable difference in the colour of my teeth and have been using the charcoal polish as well which has also helped a lot. Would definitely recommend!

Phoebe Proudmore

Phoebe Proudmore Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a great natural product!!

Love all of there products, they really do work and I swear by them!! I don’t get any sensitivity at all like I usually would with whitening products! will always be buying this!

Sammy J.

Sammy J.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend - leaves your teeth whiter, brighter and silky smooth. Repeat loyal buyer

No side effects. Didn't leave my mouth feeling chalky like some products do. Just might need to be careful when spitting it out as it can go everywhere. Love how silky it left my teeth feeling and where noticeably whiter. Long term happy customer.

Carbon Coco Ultimate Kit

Great product! Was weird at first but worth the results. I feel a lot more confident with my smile. Not sure if I'll ever switch out to another toothpaste, definitely my favourite.

Love carbon cocoa

Love carbon cocoaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing products

I have been using Carbon Cocoa polish and tooth paste for about two months now and my teeth are so much whiter. I absolutely love the products and will not be using other products again. I did not experience any side effects for example teeth pain, and a bonus it is all natural ingredients which is awesome!!! The polish is a bit messy but got used to it after a while. Also, both the polish and tooth paste last a long time. A little goes a long way. Thank you so much Carbon Cocoa, so glad I found you. Would definately recommend this product

Amanda H.

Amanda H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this product!!!

I love this product, it is so easy to use and does its job well from day 1, I strongly recommend to anyone who are interested in buying it. I will buy it again!

Remarkable results!

Very good product, I can already see some result using the carbon powder only, I can wait to try it combined to the toothpaste! No side effects. A bit messy to use at first, but I quickly found a technique to avoid staining everywhere.

Kris Klievens

Kris KlievensSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good product

Works very well from day 1 will buy it again recommend to anyone wanting whiter smile and to save money on Teeth whitening from the dentist so give it a try

This is a perfect product!

No side effects for this product. But was so easy to use and left my teeth looking so good. Would totally recommend to anyone. Go get your own and try.

Bernadette

BernadetteHunter Region, NSW

So good!

Purchased the complete kit in September and its a must try!
Definitely noticed a difference in my teeth after using for approximately 2 months.
The oil pulling was something different to get used to but overall its a great product and I would definitely purchase again!

Rachel D.

Rachel D.Launceston, TAS

Fantastic Product

Absolutely love this toothpaste. Since I started using it, my teeth are a lot less sensitive. I haven't noticed any negative side effects. My smile is brighter, my breath is fresh and I look forward to each day. Highly recommend!

VickyH

VickyHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Carbon Coco

I use this powder every night before I clean my teeth. I noticed within a week my teeth were looking brighter and stubborn stains were lighter and less noticeable. This powder is really easy to use and you get great results.

Carbon Coco
Carbon CocoCarbon Coco

Hi Vicky, thanks so much for your review! We’re glad to hear you love our products as much as we do. Xoxo, Carbon Coco

See all Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening reviews

Cassandra scerri

Cassandra scerriasked

Can you use normal toothpaste to rinse the carbon coco ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Possibly try it and share the outcome

Zizi

Ziziasked

Ok!!!! So for the ppl that found this product amazing !!!!
How many times did u use it?? For how long

I've had it for a week now and brushing once a day and nothing :-/

I only get black stuff stuck towards my gums! And yes very messy to use!! I have to clean my basin after each time I brush

Sydney-AF
Sydney-AF

I used mine both morning and night with slightly hotter water and I used a medium strength bristle toothbrush as I found the soft brush it comes with aided in leaving charcoal on my gums. Additionally, it took me about a week to get used to it all including how to eliminate mess. Now I just brush and when I rinse my mouth as normal (with Listerine + water) it would also rinse the sink. It also helped when I brushed without opening my mouth so much and to breathe through my nose and not my mouth. I have now been using this for about 3 weeks and prior to starting, I cut out teeth staining food and drinks like soft drinks, coffee and smoking. This experience is however based of my own methods of the routine. I have also found that the oil for the mornings helped add a layer of barrier to my teeth against any food or drinks I would have. My body has loved me for the change this has helped me bring!

Em Rad
Em Rad

I use the paste morning and night but only the polish at the night. I also have the oil and I use that of a morning. For black residue on gums - I recommend getting their water flosser, it helps to get right in there and get it out! ☺️

Get an answer from our members and Carbon Coco representatives