3.0

50% · 11 · 50%

Brand Manager for Carbone Lawyers? Claim your listing.

Paul Smith
Paul Smith

First Class

I would like to thank the Carbone Essendon firm Jennifer ElKhoury Joe Carbone and especially Craig Side bottom for their BRILLIANT professionalism.Caring, thorough and honesty and made it all about me.Best outcome possible. Recommend to all 10 out of 10 Great work and perfect result.THANKYOU Team
Francine
FrancineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC15 posts

To avoid

"I engaged this law firm with high expectations, but unfortunately, my experience fell short. Despite their 5-star rating, I felt unheard and dissatisfied with the service. The communication was lacking, and when it came to negotiating my offer, I felt pressured to settle for less than I deserved. Even after requesting a 30% increase, I only received 25%, leaving me feeling undervalued. Everything was disappointing. It seemed like there was a conflict of interest with WorkCover, which further added to my frustration. Overall, my experience was far from satisfactory, and I would caution others considering their services."