carconnect

carconnect (page 4 of 6)

Fantastic experience

I found the whole process very convenient and all involved were of great help and I have already and will definitely recommend car connect to friends and family

Damien and the entire team at Carconnect are excellent!

could not have been easier to deal with - quick response, great price, great service all done in a matter of a couple of days. I'd highly recommend him and the entire team at Carconnect!

C.C.

C.C.Sydney

Recommended: straightforward, efficient and transparent

Jordan D responded quickly to my initial enquiry, listened to what I was looking for, and found me exactly the car I wanted. I saved just under 10% of the RRP but, more importantly for me, I didn't have to deal with the hassle of visiting/calling multiple dealers to try to negotiate extra savings. Instead, I agreed to the price, paid it, and the car + all registration etc arrived at my house a few days later. Post-sale service has also been excellent.
I began the process with carconnect knowing exactly what I did (and didn't) want - it might have taken longer if I needed more advice on models, extras etc.

Awesome price

After going back and forward a few times, Steve got us a price that dealerships told us were below cost price. Cash sale. We paid $9,000 below rrp and got the car delivered as promised within our short time frame.

Mark N

Mark N

Amazing Service!

Damien from CarConnect was amazingly helpful. Gave me heaps of information. 110% would recommend him to my friends who are keen to get a new car.

Exceptional customer service!

Evette was absolutely amazing taking care of my needs! Once I advised the car I wanted, she called every dealer in the country to find me the perfect deal. Evette was able to get me a fantastic price with a $20,000 difference with the quote I was provided from a local dealer. Thank you for taking care of me Evette.

PFe

PFeBrisbane

Well done!

Speed and efficiency of service was outstanding. Really appreciated being updated of the status of the process all the time. Also loved the fact that they negotiated all those extras AND that the end price was cheaper than expected. Never knew buying a car could be such a pleasure - we will be using CarConnect again in the future. You made it too easy!

Maneesha

Maneesha

Brilliant Service!

I've purchased three vehicles through Evette and she never disappoints!! Evette always puts her customers first, ensuring needs are met at all times. Evette makes the impossible possible! Thank you, Evette, for your fantastic service - I will definitely be back in the future!!

Stress free car buying

All I had to do was tell Evette which car I was looking for and she was back to me the next day with an offer. The entire process took just a week and I didn't have to do any negotiating, they handled everything. Ruth and Evette were both fantastic to deal with and would 100% use carconnect again and I thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

Find out how carconnect compares to other Car Dealerships

Best service, just the way it should be

A big thank you to the team car connect, thank you Anthony for the endless quotes and phone calls back and forth, we weren’t exactly direct with what we wanted but Anthony made it all happen and has much experience to deal with any situation, easy going, very easy from start to finish,

Lucy

LucySydney, NSW

The best car buying experience

The team at Car Connect is amazing. Anthony was my main contact and I can't fault anything from the start to finish. The best service I have ever received from any car dealer. They look after the whole process, and nothing is too difficult for them. I highly recommend them, if you're thinking of buying a car please ring Anthony at Car connect first and you won't be sorry.

Nicole

NicoleSydney

1000000% recommend!

I already had a quote that was already pretty sharp sorted for my car before I found CarConnect. Once I engaged Jordan he went around and found an even better deal and then made sure that the dealership that we ended up going with was my local one to make it easy. Jordan even went out of his way to find me a car sooner (my car was schedule to come in November and he found one for me in early October). Was so professional the whole way along and would always answer my calls. For anyone looking to buy a new car for the best price with minimal effort - use Jordan from CarConnect!!

michaelB

michaelBsydney

had a great experience .. they really did find me the car i wanted for the lowest price!!

buying my car started off with a bit of a saga .. had a problem with the price they quoted me etc .. once i pointed it out to them they apologised and fixed it straight way .. my car was delivered with car mats and a full tank of gas as promised and it was delivered 6 weeks earlier than i expected. I was very happy with the service from Damien, Jay, Shae and Ian Bennett and i can recommend using car connect to anyone. I will for sure use them again and i appreciate all of their help in getting me into my new car.

Awsome service

Kurt and the service he provided was faultless. Really happy I came across him and will be calling him for every new car purchase in the future. Cheers

Bintox

BintoxNewcastle

Must use these guys to buy your car

From beginning to end it was easy. Kurt was brilliant and patient with my many questions and we got exactly what we asked for in our new car. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with these guys and I will be using them again in the future.

Awesome Experience

Evette at CarConnect was absolutely fabulous to deal with! She made what seemed like the impossible happen - with the car requirements and the timeframes and did it all with a smile. She was incredibly pleasant to deal with and got the most amazing deal for me. I will definitely recommend CarConnect and in particular Evette. I will have no hesitation using them again in the future!

Fantastic service

Jordan at CarConnect made the whole process to purchase a car simple and easy. This is such a fantastic and professional service, the turnaround time on sourcing and then presenting a vehicle at a competitive price was exceptional. It totally revolutionised my car purchasing experience! CarConnect took the hassle out of visiting the car yards etc and I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to purchase a new car that CarConnect is the best service to use.

Matthew W

Matthew WMelbourne

CarConnect, why would you use anything else?

Once you've worked out what you want, the next step in buying a new vehicle can often be tedious and costly. My experience with CarConnect completely resolved this. Once I passed on what I was looking for, CarConnect were able to quickly respond with a price that was more than competitive. It was a significant saving. Furthermore the person I was dealing with was working for the best outcome for me and the haggle was eliminated. If your time is precious and so is your money, CarConnect is the way to get what you want without the fuss and without hurting your hip pocket. This the new way to buy a vehicle, hands down.

Excellent customer service

I am pleased with my experience with overall with Finance and sales team of car connect. Ryan and Terry are good in what they do.

BEST WAY TO BUY!

While searching for cars, one click lead to another and I was in contact with Natasha (from Straton Finance) who referred me to Kurt. I used to consider the trade-in and new car price negotiation process could be a bit too intimidating but through CarConnect it was far from it.

It couldn't have been simpler. Both Natasha and Kurt were prompt in their replies for any queries I had and most communication happened through email (preferred). Paperwork was easy to sign using their online portal.

They both were a pleasure to deal with and I've already told friends about their service.

Thank you very much for the excellent service Kurt and Natasha.