CardioTech

CardioTech (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

corey

coreyGriffith 2603, ACT

After 6 years my treadmill still works perfectly

wintrsunAU

No Go Treadmill

andrewSunshine Coast

Lifetime warranty on the motor, haha yeah right.

I recently purchased a x9+ and shortly after the motor has stopped working. While I am not the original owner I told the rep that I could track down the purchase receipt and there is even a sticker on the machine stating "lifetime warranty on the motor", yet he said the lifetime warranty only applies to the original owner... how is that even legal?

andrew

You might want to remove all future stickers on your machines that state "life time warranty on the motor" as this clearly is NOT the case.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Andrew, as stated previously the warranty is for the original purchaser and is lifetime on the motor so is all true and relevant. This information is listed on the user manual, tax invoice and web data for all customers to see.

Horrible service and I've only had it a week

Machine started displaying an error code and have tried for 3 days to get a call back about fixing it and still nothing . I've only had it a week

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Amazing Products & Amazing Service!!!

I have been a Cardio Tech fan for some time now and I MUST say that there products continue to impress me!!
I personally have 3 machines, the CV12 vibration machine, massage chair and GLR4 bike and I LOVE them all as i feel they all serve complete purposes in my life!! The service Cardio Tech team has given is above and beyond my expectations, not only have they guided me through my purchases the support given to me as a client is wonderful. I live interstate and to receive such service is a credit to the team at Cardio Tech!!
I could not recommend Cardio Tech higher, try there services you will be addicted.

WilsoNewcastle

A joke of an organisation

Do not deal with [Name Removed] as once as he gets his sale he is rude, slow at returning emails and never is able to come to the phone, he would rather the faulty treadmill be returned through fair trading then replying to his customers he is a very poor form manger!

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Wilso - Thank you for your posting. Could you please email your current contact details to support@cardiotech.com.au so we can investigate this further and understand your situation better.

Wilso

Jane is taking care of it today hopefully! If she does il remove this!

Absolutely shocking customer service

I Have a faulting treadmill that customer service are failing at following up official complaint lodged with department of fair trading as the company passes the buck and tells me I have no rights and promises a tech but failed to arrange! Do not purchase from this company.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi There - Thank you for your posting. Could you please email your current contact details to support@cardiotech.com.au so we can investigate this further and understand your situation better.

Anonymous

AnonymousTowoomba

Best Products, Best Warranties, Outstanding Service - Second to NONE!!!

Horrible Product - Cardio Tech

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Nav - Thank you for your posting. Could you please email your current contact details to support@cardiotech.com.au so we can investigate this further and understand your situation better.

Nav

Happy to say the new replacement treadmill which was sent is working well.Thank you Cardiotech for your great customer service !

Great Product Poor After Sales Service

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Michelle - Thank you for your posting. Could you please email your current contact details to support@cardiotech.com.au so we can investigate this further and understand your situation better.

RonnieMount Isa

Worst treadmills ever very disappointed

The first treadmill we got worked once than wouldn't turn back on. They replaced it with another for it to over heat, with numerous phone calls. Than one day it literally blue up with smoke everywhere, Thank god I had a safety switch on power box that shut my electricity off. They than sent another out, just after a year I now get Er01, really :/ now they are saying I need a new belt. Well I can say there is nothing wrong with the belt but everything wrong with the speed sensor. I will never buy or trust this company again. Our sports store will no longer sell them and that says something too. My treadmill is now at the dump best fun I had with the thing smashing it.

Everything not worth time or effort with them and a big waste of money

Hi Ronnie

contacted

Brad

BradGympie

Prompt service

After some research I decided to buy from Cardiotech a full Home Gymnasium Pack. I realized they provide the best warranty and local service. I was very happy with the delivery to our home at Gympie. The technician installed the three machines for us and patiently explained how to use them.
We bought the equipment on September from Sunshine Coast and no problems at all so far.
Thank you.
Rapid and prompt delivery, good and friendly team at kiosk. Easy finance.
At the momento all running smoothly

D.mcgregor

D.mcgregorMelbourne

Treadmill

Claire

Claire

Extremely Upset - Unsatisfied Customer

I just recently made the decision to purchase a massage chair from Cardio Tech, after under a week of using the machine found my back aching and bascially unable to use the machine - after providing a medical certificate to advise of this and how we wanted to return the chair, we were basically advised to bad - and we will only be able to offer you a credit of the sell price (of now this second hand unit)to use on another piece of equipment!! This machine is worth $4000 and basically I have lost that money and feel like there was or has been defenetly no customer satisfaction!!! Terrible Service!!!!

Poor customer service

Terrible Service

My machine broke down, after paying a call out fee for my machine under warranty I was told that the motor could be replaced, but that the main controller was not under warranty and was going to cost $250. Unless I shell out I lose my first $100 and am left with a broken machine. I wonder if they do this to everyone. I believe they should warn of likely costs and do business in a much more open and honest way when it comes to servicing and warranty. It feels dishonest and I would never buy their products again or recommend them to anyone.
Friendly sales staff
After sales service feels like awful

Very Bad Customer Service - Dont buy one

Unit works ok until you need it repaired. Then they tell you a long list of things that need to be fixed and that are not under warranty. They stung us for an extra $350 worth of parts that didnt need fixing. A complete rip off. DO NOT BUY ONE.
Customer service & repairs are a joke.
Repiarer ripped us off.

BM

BMBrisbane

Lived Up To The Reputation

I purchased an X9 about a year ago. Absolutely love it. We live in an apartment so I was very happy to find the technician brought the machine up stairs and installed it for me with no complaints. Have been using it every week and I love being able to use it every day. I have already lost 10kg and I have always struggled to lose weight even after trying both gyms and personal trainers. I have read the other reviews and if the service if anything has to be fixed is like the delivery, I would be very happy.
Reliable, Easy to use

Fantastic products and customer service

I purchased a treadmill and vibration machine about 6 months ago now, the sales staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, they listened to what I wanted to do instead of just trying to sell me the most expensive item. I recently phoned because I wanted a few tips on getting the best from my machine and the staff again were happy to talk to me and point me in the right direction. The product is very reliable and the service is the best I have experienced in a long time. Great work Cardiotech, I have recommended you to all my friends and family.

Big huge thumbs up!

I purchased both the X9 treadmill and the vibration machine about a year ago and am surprised to see negative reviews about the products this company provided! I love my machines. They get a lot of use, by myself and my husband and fingers crossed, we've not had to have any servicing on either nor needed to contact the customer service office, as it was explained in the machine set up wonderfully how to use everything. I particularly like the vibration machine, it does exactly what it says it will and I have achieved great results. Big huge thumbs up for a great service and quality products!
Quick service once ordered over the phone. Easy payment set ups. Friendly people I dealt with.

Very disappointed

Have not owned my Cardio Tech X9+ for 3 years yet and it really has had very little use and has been well looked after. I have had it repaired once under warranty and now I have been told after being charged a $100 service fee that it needs a new main control that will cost an additional $354. It was not a cheap unit and now I feel I have wasted my money as I am not prepaired to spend more on something that could break down again and cost even more than what I have already paid. Would not recommend this product to anyone.
Was great when it did work
Major breakdown and didn't even last 3 years