CareDent PerioTape Mini's Flossing Tape

CareDent PerioTape Mini's Flossing Tape

3.6

J Ross

J Ross

Love these mini Dental tapes. THE BEST!

Love these mini Dental tapes. I am a passionate teeth flosser and have tried SO MANY different brands. CareDent Flossing Tape is THE BEST on the market. Just wish they were sold in supermarkets or pharmacies!

Purchased in June 2019 at On line for A$6.80.

Darron64

Darron64Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best floss ever

I got a mini one of these from my dentist and it is the best floss I have ever used and I'll be buying it from now on once I find out where I can buy it. It's a flat waxed tape. I have some very tight spaces towards the back teeth and this slides on through and simply doesn't shred or break like other ones do. It also seems to pick up more bits as well. Definitely give it a try.

Fantastic!

Flossing & Dental Care Products

Find out how CareDent PerioTape Mini's Flossing Tape compares to other Flossing & Dental Care Products

MMM

MMMSydney

Waste of my money!

Seems like a good idea for my purse but the floss is so slippery I cannot even hold it properly between my fingers and even worse, in my mouth where it gets a bit wet.
You would really think the manufacturers is selling this without having tried it themselves first!
If they did, they would know how rubbish this caredent floss is.
The Size
The floss itself! So slippery!

lizziegordon

lizziegordonACT, 2614

Bad

Normal floss packets are not that big and can easily fit in any bag really. I found these to be a waste of money, and the floss tends to break off in your mouth - maybe because they are trying to make it compact? They said it shouldn't shred in your mouth but it still did for me.

Mini packets run out quite quickly and get lost very easily.