Careful Movers

Careful Movers (page 2 of 13)

Ray L.

Ray L.Sydney, NSW

Great service. Very professional and careful with all of our stuff. I’ve used careful movers twice now and both time have been an easy move. They charge reasonably well compared to the other companies. My parents also used them for a long move from Dee why to foster and gave them the best price and made sure everything went smoothly. Highly recommend them.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Ray have done the trip from Sydney to Forster quite a few times so we have it mapped out well if we can help you with anything else just let us know.

Great move, no problems

Small one bed apartment. Only a short distance - Macquarie Park to Ryde. Very efficient. No issues at all. Ralfy and partner were great. Very caring indeed! No issue recommending these guys at all.

Simon A.

Simon A.Sydney, NSW

Thanks guys!

I had a 2 bedroom unit and we moved 20 mins away. They were on time and nothing was a problem for them. They easily dismantled both beds and had no problems reassembling on the other end (i hate that part of moving!) They got the job done carefully! Appriciate it guys.

Excellent Service

I urgently needed a desk transported from the CBD Carefull Movers at short notice completed the job Including carrying the desk to my first floor office. I would certainly reccommend them to anyone cotemplating a move

Friendly and efficient

I booked a move for my 1 bedroom apartment over a short distance. William and Ed was friendly and efficient. I originally intended to move five pieces of furniture and I thought that would take up the full two hours (including disassemble and assembly) but they went above and beyond my expectations. They moved pretty much my whole apartment in so little time. They never idled and were highly professional. Highly recommend!

Dean

DeanSydney

The boys worked very quick and professional. Excellent job

Moving from 2nd floor apartment into a townhouse. Handled everything with care, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to for such services. Took then less time than expected as well

SusanSydney, NSW

Gumtree Pick-Up

Careful Movers picked up and dropped off our office furniture in the most efficient way. The two guys were absolutely fantastic - friendly and helpful - nothing was a bother. Will be recommending them to family and friends.

Maya L.

Maya L.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic! Can't ask for better service!!

Moved my belongings equivalent of a 1 bedroom apartment to a house. The guys came early, were friendly, professional, careful and efficient with no damage done. The last removalist I used charged me an arm and a leg and were the laziest guys i ever met! Moving with careful movers cost me almost a third of the price that I paid previously and the quality was second to none! Highly recommend careful movers! Dont be silly and get ripped off with other companies, these guys are FANTASTIC! Thank you careful movers for the stress free move and your amazing guys!

Careful MoversCareful Movers

These guys aren’t just movers - they’re life savers!

n_ellemorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable, neglectful, and unprofessional

Napaksaran S.

Napaksaran S.South East Queensland, QLD

They are the best service friendly helpful moved from Sydney - Gold Coast with No hassles No problems On time Good price

They were all very professional and had a great team i would never use anyone other than these again. What a great experience we had using this company.Thank you from Sarah And Steve

Reliable Service which is what I Wanted,

Moved from Sydney to Sunshine Coast.
Good communication amazing workers fast and efficient helped with various aspects of the move and even popped in to the house to check we were thinking of getting moved would fit in truck.
Disassembled My Dinning Table and carried everything upstairs in my unit on the Sunny Coast
Can't recommend these guys enough 10 out of 10.

Caddy cleaning R.

Caddy cleaning R.Sydney, NSW

great move

Move went smoothly , very friendly and caring of my goods
Moved from Queensland to Sydney with a truck load and some very precious pieces in truck
All arrived without a scratch .....Thankyou so much

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Caroline it was a big move from mammoth storage on the Sunshine coast to Sydney.
Full truckload we made sure everything was wrapped.
If you have any other questions you can contact manager direct 0447 00 00 99

As breezy as a move can be!

We moved from a 2bedroom apartment in exceptionally wet weather. The guys arrived on time and were careful and efficient. The mattress was wrapped well as were our major large appliances. Nothing seemed too much trouble and there was no damage. We were very happy with the outcome and highly recommend their services. Great communication in the lead up and at the end of moving day. Many thanks!

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Alison if there's anything else we can do for you just let us know 0447 00 00 99.

Eliza G.

Eliza G.North Queensland, QLD

Really great and friendly service!

Thanks so much to Anthony from Careful Mover for helping me move from Brisbane to Townsville!
I shopped around a bit and even got quotes from quite large companies, but managed to get a better quote and service from Careful Movers.
They are really efficient and were able to unload everything into our high set house over balcony from the back of the truck. Everything arrived safely including our big tv.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Eliza for trusting us with your move you had a lot of other quotes for other companies. Thank you for choosing us there's anything else we can do to help or have any other questions call us on
0447 00 00 99.