Careful Movers

Careful Movers (page 3 of 13)

Dan B.
Dan B.Sydney, NSW

Easy move day with Careful Movers

Friendly, polite, very efficient moving team and willing to help in any way. The team showed up on time and got straight into packing everything into the truck. We have moved often, and these guys were impressive! Just a short move from the North Shore of Sydney to the Northern Beaches, but I would recommend Careful Movers without hesitation.

Great service with affordable prices

I would like to thank you and your efficient team for helping me move my house from Brisbane to Toowoomba, I almost gave up when one of other company ditched me last minutes, but big thanks to this company who helped me last minute with great prices and had no trouble during the move. I would recommend this to all my friends and family members and would be using your services whenever I need someone to help. Thank you so much once again

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you for Veepal You have been a great customer, do you have any other questions if there is anything we can help with you can contact us Direct

Beatriz
BeatrizSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend Careful Movers

Excellent services. From the first beginning of the process team was very patient and explained all the process to me. The arrived on time, they were very careful, hard working and they charge reasonable. I didn't have any lose or broken boxes. Excellent service.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you for Beatriz, You have been a great customer, do you have any other questions if there is anything we can help with you can contact us Direct

Easy move thanks to Careful Movers

Moved 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Brisbane. Anthony showed up on time in Sydney, packed everything, arrived in Brisbane on time and unpacked quickly. No items were damaged or lost.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Craig You have been a great customer, do you have any other questions if there is anything we can help with you can contact us Direct

Satisfied Mover
Satisfied MoverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, very reasonable time frames and good communication

Just Moved our 3 bed house from Sydney to Brisbane and We had used Careful Movers 3 years previously with no problems and, after getting three bids, decided to stick with Careful Movers there were no issues whatsoever and everything went to plan and on time. From the quote stage to pickup and delivery, I can't praise them enough Moving our items from one side of the country to the other side took several phone calls from the time we made the booking in advance to delivery in Queensland.The whole team was very patient and explained every thing to me.AAA+ service.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you You have been a great customer, do you have any other questions if there is anything we can help with you can contact us Direct

kerko
kerkoSydney, NSW

Recommended

Used them twice this year. I was happy after both. They came on time, they were friendly, careful, hard working and they charge reasonable. It took 4 hours to move a 3-bedroom house. I definitely recommend.

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend - Would Not Use Anyone Else!!

Aurel
AurelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy Move from Sydney to Coolangatta.

Had a recent move Sydney to Gold Coast. Careful Movers relocated me and stored my furniture for 6 weeks. Had a two bedroom bedroom unit with not a lot off furniture and requested a few quotes and Careful movers got back to me quickly with a reasonable quote
After arriving on time and delivering in Queensland sent me photos of my furniture in storage for piece of mind.
I would certainly use them again

Kathryn
KathrynSydney

Quick & Simple

We moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom townhouse. We moved furniture only and they guys only took about 4.5 hours. It was a really simple process and Tony was very helpful with any questions we had.

Marc
MarcSydney, NSW

Highly recommended - best removalist we ever had

Great office move

Having to move office on a Sunday was a difficult task but Steve and Yuan promptly arrived at our city office to help us move to North Sydney. The building owners didn’t make it easy as the loading dock accessway was too narrow for a truck (?!!) so therefore CM had to carry office furniture for a good distance . At no time did they complain. On arrival at our new office again hurdles were in their way but again no complaints. We really appreciated their careful and calm working attitude.

Prierre V
Prierre VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Removalists I Have ever had I have moved Interstate a Dozen Times.

Great Service

After having a really bad experience with our last move I was very apprehensive on find a removalist to move our 2 bedroom unit + storage cage. I rang and spoke to Tony and explained this and he put my mind at ease. On the day of the move the guys turned up on time and were very friendly and helpful. They immediately got to work and were fast and efficient and were done in 7hrs. This time nothing was broken (only a slight chip on a pot plant) I can live with that !
Thanks Boys for a job well done !

you guys rock

these guys were nothing less than amazing happy friendly and so helpful moving my 3 bedroom house and workshop from Sydney northern beaches to Canberra all in a day. I do not know how they fitted it all in the truck and did it in one day for a lot less than any other company had quoted me

thanks so much