The opposite of careful

• +1Thumbnail
Ms Prado
Ms Prado

Thanks, I will email you the details

n_ellemorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable, neglectful, and unprofessional

alltimecritic
alltimecriticSydney, NSW

These guys are everything but careful! Stay away please!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Careful Movers compares to other Furniture Removalists

Left whitegoods behind, and left carperts terribly dirty at both places

Andrew C
Andrew CSydney

Absolutely unprofessional

This company left us on the side of the road with all our belongings. They were given all the details of the difficulty of the job before but when they arrived the people doing the work hadn't been told and they weren't prepared. The management refused to communicate with us and then sent a text message to cancel the job. Absolutely unprofessional. One of the men looked like he had never moved a house before.

They left everything on the side of the road.

Be careful dealing with Careful Movers

These guys left us completely in the lurch two days before our planned uplift. We booked 3-4 weeks in advance and when i rang to confirm two days before the move They said they couldnt find the booking, cant help us, and then hung up. Unbelievable. Absolute amateurs!! Thank goodness Rainbow Removals could help us out at the last minute.

Rude, amateurs, hung up on me.

Rude and unhelpful

I tried to ring Careful Movers to get some information regarding my move and it was like pulling teeth trying to get more than a "yes" or "no" answer. I asked about truck size, etc as well and just got a "we'll do more trips if needed" rather than a serious attempt at explaining the process to me. In fact, he seemed to resent me asking any questions at all and hung up on me! Very rude, unhelpful and arrogant.

never even got to finish a phone call

Olga
Olgaasked

How do i get a quote for my removal?

Susan
Susan

Ring the number on the website and you'll either get answered straight away or a call back.

Chris L.
Chris L.asked

I need to have a Grandfather Clock moved from Melbourne (South Morang) to Brisbane (Upper Kedron) and I understand this needs specialist attention. Is this something you can manage? Please contact me at chris_libreri@hotmail.com

Melanie M.
Melanie M.asked

Moving from Ambarvale to Ingleburn to a 3 bedroom house. I need a flat rate please instead of an hourly rate. New tenancy begins next Monday.

You need to ring Careful Movers , I only put a review in