Careful Movers

Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

We didn't expect some boxes to go missing

We moved our two bedroom apartment from Sydney to Brisbane and due to Covid-19 restrictions our belongings were delivered two weeks before we were allowed into QLD. Careful movers sent photos confirming that our belongings had been delivered so we paid in full.

When we finally arrived, we discovered that several boxes were missing and informed Careful Movers about it but received no response. This was very disappointing because apart from the missing boxes everything went very well.

Alex Francesco

Alex FrancescoStrathfield

Another moving experience

Olga

Olgaasked

How do i get a quote for my removal?

Susan
Susan

Ring the number on the website and you'll either get answered straight away or a call back.

Chris L.

Chris L.asked

I need to have a Grandfather Clock moved from Melbourne (South Morang) to Brisbane (Upper Kedron) and I understand this needs specialist attention. Is this something you can manage? Please contact me at chris_libreri@hotmail.com

Melanie M.

Melanie M.asked

Moving from Ambarvale to Ingleburn to a 3 bedroom house. I need a flat rate please instead of an hourly rate. New tenancy begins next Monday.

You need to ring Careful Movers , I only put a review in