Excellent Service

I urgently needed a desk transported from the CBD Carefull Movers at short notice completed the job Including carrying the desk to my first floor office. I would certainly reccommend them to anyone cotemplating a move

Easy move thanks to Careful Movers

Moved 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Brisbane. Anthony showed up on time in Sydney, packed everything, arrived in Brisbane on time and unpacked quickly. No items were damaged or lost.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Craig You have been a great customer, do you have any other questions if there is anything we can help with you can contact us Direct
0447 00 00 99.

Kathryn
KathrynSydney

Quick & Simple

We moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom townhouse. We moved furniture only and they guys only took about 4.5 hours. It was a really simple process and Tony was very helpful with any questions we had.

MalcT
MalcTSydney

Their name is appropriate

Liked their ad, humour is good shows you can laugh at yourself but be serious about the job, quote was reasonable too , much less than the big companies. Fairly small move 2 b/rm unit to new apartment. Texted to let us know arrival time. Took great care of all our possessions and finished in surprisingly good time. Jon and his crew were very friendly and worked hard

Joe
Joesydney

Efficient fast and careful movers

We had 16 sets of desks, drawers, chairs etc., plus some shelving and the usual collection of office equipment. The movers were careful with everything and we got the whole move done in less than 4 hours. Super happy.

AltafBrisbane

Moved us from Queensland to Sydney.Great Owner Operator.

We had to Move our 4 bedroom home from Brisbane to Sydney and most off the move went well.The guys were on time on Moving Day and delivered in Sydney with in 48 hours as agreed and the owner was there the whole time to make sure everything was wrapped and packed correctly and they had a large truck that fitted our 4 bed home which included fragile furniture,Boxes plus contents off garage and pot plants All packed in one truck for a fixed price,So the price and service was Great for what we did.My only complaint was one piece off one off the beds missing when we started putting the bed together after the truck had left and are still waiting for a response about getting it returned.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Altaf for being our customer you can call our Queensland interstate depot on 0731801684 and we will try and locate where your missing piece of bed is, or call the manager direct 0447 000 099.

Altaf

I received some good news Today,Careful Movers delivered the piece off my missing bed to me with in 48 hours off informing Careful Movers off the problem,So i can now put my bed together and complete the set up off my new home.

Thanks Careful Movers

We are very pleased with our move.

John and Julian were on time and helped us move from two separate units (a one bedroom and a two bedroom) to our new home. Nothing was too much trouble and even helped us move a couple of items that were not going with us. Each location had challenges, but the boys just got the job done. The moves were a relatively short distance, but the whole move was done in about the same time one of the units took previously.

We would recommend Careful Movers.

sandresobarzo
sandresobarzoMelbourne

Excellent Job!

The Workers that did the job were awesome, Hired to move us from Brisbane to Melbourne they and exceeded my expectations.
The Guys were Handy with tools. Was proactive in staying busy Doesn't take endless breaks during the day, and helped unpack and take away boxes.
Put in a full 10 hr day 3 days in a row.
Non smokers.
Respectful to a female.
Will definitely work with again.

Great Job!

I booked a last minute move for 1 bedroom, unit to unit, across a short distance in the city. The guys were delayed by 2 hours, but kept in regular contact to update us on how long they would be. They did a thorough job quickly and were happy to pick up some additional items from different locations along the way. The price was very reasonable, the booking was easy and I would recommend Careful Movers to others.

Sai
SaiSydney

Exceptional !

Friendly Careful Guys

Friendly careful guys very happy to listen to my concerns. Arrived on time and worked without a break until the job was done all the time taking care to look after my precious belongings.
Excellent value for money.

Careful movers are good

Everything got moved in an evening. We had no lift so everything up 2 flights of stairs.
Great customer service received from careful movers.

Great movers

I used these guys for my move. They were really great, genuine and helpful. They weren't lazy at all. They got things done as fast as possible and took care of my furniture. Plus they are really affordable. I highly recommend their service! These guys are great. Give them a go.

A moving experience

The 2 guys did an excellent job of moving me from the Inner West to the Blue Mountains. It was complicated by the fact that we had to detour via Hornsby to collect more furniture, which required taking everything out of the truck to accommodate the 2nd load. But they were very professional and took this in their stride.
They worked their arses off. Everything moved arrived in one piece - with no breakages. I'm glad they lived up to their name.
They would've arrived on time had they not had difficulty locating my address.

Sarah
SarahMid North Coast, NSW

Friendly, careful movers

I used careful movers to move this week and was very impressed with the friendliness, helpfulness and carefulness of the guys. We moved most of my stuff to one house with a few items travelling on to a further address and there was no problem with this unlike the last time I moved with a different company. The move was pretty quick and easy and I would definitely use Careful Movers again and also recommend them to others. Thanks!
Friendly helpful guys