CarFlexi

CarFlexi Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

mopsy
mopsyasked

Cars are advertised at from 11.2/day but when you access the 'deal' there is nothing at 11.2/Day. Have others been mislead??

peter pmp
peter pmpasked

what is your ph no the gold coast?

Colleen C.
Colleen C.asked

I hired a car in Brisbane. Unfortunately discovered a dent in the boot after having it parked in shopping.
centre car park. Took 'Full Cover' Have all the info, required. Where to post it? Is the address really in Greece? Bargain Reatal Cars took $ 500.00 from our credit card on booking. Have taken the liberty of taking another $450.00 for the damage plus for ther damage not known to us or discussed. can funds be removed without discussion? Colleen C.

Bruce R.asked

Carflexi a dishonest website. Do not use this booking site.
I was charged $141.77 AUD fee from car flexi for insurance excess protection.
Then when l got to the car hire place, they told me that car insurance was their insurance and they were the only ones who could offer excess protection cover. We had to pay them the full price again and said the amount paid to carflexi has nothing to do with them ???
Carflexi didn’t answer my email and we couldn’t find any phone number to call.
We will never use this booking agent again and do not recommend anyone else also. Lesson learnt. Book directly with rental company’s.

Joe Cuccaro
Joe Cuccaro

I have to admit their site is confusing to use. I had to book, cancel, book, cancel because they seem to sneak in the insurance without u knowing. I would not say dishonest, but tricky website design. I got a car at a good price. Was not charged more than I expected.

Thanks Joe.
The reason I say ‘dishonest’ is because they shouldn’t be offering the Excess Protection at all. As the Car Rental desk said, it is their cars they are insuring using their policies and they are the only ones who can offer the Excess Protection insurance.

Unhappy
Unhappy

They are dishonest. They charged me up front for insurance, organised a car for me to pick up and then did not tell me that my pick up time was out of hours. So I got to my destination and could not get the car. Had to use taxis to get to my destination then go with another car company the next day. But no reimbursement from Car Flexi. They didn't want to talk to me. Very rude and difficult to deal with.

Roy Speight
Roy Speightasked

Hi CarFlexi
I rented a car thru your site back in March
You put me with BARGAIN car hire Brisbane airport
We were picked up with these people and taken to their yard to pick up the car
When we were signing up he asked us how we would like to pay I said I had paid thru Carflexi
They told me they did know about this, as it was late at night we paid their bill to get on the road
Car was hired paid on the 24 March 2019, can you let me know where we stand with this payment

christopher h.

pretty much right if off, had the same problem,( from febuary,)all be it only £50 tried and tried and tried to get money back, emailed, on line chat the lot, sent,taken and sent details time and time again, never ever follow up, total rip off firm, wish i had read all feedback before hand, just a third party site, making money on top of the decent rental companies,

Carolyn jeffreyasked

Why does my email address not log into my booking?
Is this a scam should I be contacting my bank for fraud ?
You took my money.