CarFlexi

CarFlexi

1.4

Nick
Nick

Not what the other reviews make the company out to be

The best way to make sure your booking will not have any issues is to call the service provider, in my case, No birds Sydney, and make sure that your booking is there and there are no issues. We had no issues with Carflexi and will use again

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
Received Booked VehicleYes

Shocking, misleading and a scam

Do not hire through these people. They took a ‘deposit’ yet when I turned up for my car there was no acknowledgement of this deposit and I had to pay the full amount even though I had already paid $88 to this company.
No one will return my calls or respond to my email. The phone gets cut off all the time.
VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Vehicle TypeMazda 6
Eka
EkaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very deceptive you pay them thinking it is booking site

Very deceptive you pay them thinking it is a booking site, but then you find out full insurance DOSEN’T mean a thing to the hiring company who tells you you still up for $1000 up front deposit and $4000 if stolen or accident/damage and try to get it back from Car Flexi, good luck. Scam, max insurance was not an option but included on final paperwork. Avoid and deal direct with hire company.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

complete rip-off

The booking ended up being more than 30% more than the quoted price - I will certainly never use this company again, has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I feel scammed.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

This website is a scam

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Hayden
HaydenSouthwest, VIC

A joke of a company

This may be one of the cheaper hire car companies, but It is definitely not worth saving a few extra dollars. Spend that little bit more on a more professional company, and save yourself the misery. A joke of a business from start to finish, with the worst customer service I've experienced in any industry, ever.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent
Sharon
SharonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do not use this company. Carflexi are thieves.

Booked a car rental through Carflexi online. They stated no fee for booking but you have to put a depoist down which I did $95. Carbargin in Darwin denied having that depoist but do know about Carflexi so they are involved as well. They just shrugged it of. Carflexi are acting dumb. So to rent a car it cost me $95 extra. Shame on both of these companies and shame on the gov for letting this happen.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Elantra

Beware of CarFlexi

Phil
Phil

Carflexi DO NOT USE THEM

Carflexi took my deposit and went to Hertz to pick up car and had to pay full amount. Go direct to car hire company and don’t trust this mob. They lied and promised to refund and never have.......... STEER CLEAR of them!

Vehicle TypeKia Rio

Find out how CarFlexi compares to other Car Rental Services

Car Flexi extra fees, insurance, and no response

I have an extra $67 charge from Car Flexi That is unexplained and they will not answer my emails. I did not want the extra insurance, covers did not even know I had it, it is buried in their website. I’ve written three emails so far with no response.

August 29th 2019 Update: Retraction of my review

This is a follow up to my review by Joe Cuccaro.
After a little pushing Carflexi resolved my issue to 100# satisfaction. And took them a lot of work. But they did come thru and I did get a good deal on a good car.

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra
FIFO Traveller
FIFO TravellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Deceptive off shore third party charlatans.

Extracted an additional $45 plus $1.53 international transaction fee without my permission for some insurance that I did not agree to for a $60 rental. I recommend you avoid car flex, car trawler and any other third party group and deal direct with the rental provider.

LGF03
LGF03Sydney

Deceptive Website

Thanks to a deceptive and and confusing website which added exhorbitant insurance I didn't want, which I didn't find out about until after I had paid it, I paid nearly $140 for a car advertised at $87. Had I gone directly through Thrifty I would have paid even less. I will never use CarFlexi again and advise others not to go anywhere near them.

Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris
arivalchick
arivalchickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off

I was charged $141.77 AUD fee from car flexi - and was not told about this??
Then when l got to the car hire place, they told me to pay full price what l was quoted and said the amount paid to carflexi has nothing to do with them ???
Carflexi won;'t answer my calls or live support chat, ask for the booking number and totally ignored me after that?

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent
Kezza
KezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again.

Shocking customer service. Difficult/impossible to contact. Need a refund after return the car six days early and am so frustrated at their lack of ability to handle a simple question. Didn't realise what I was signing up for when booking the car - thought it was for hire only not all the excessive insurance.

carflexi scammers

paid twice for one child seat on my car hire, requested refund, time and time and time again, and getting nowhere.spoke via email, then live chat, not a loyal company.