CarFlexi

CarFlexi (page 2 of 9)

1.2

Santhosh  Kumar
Santhosh KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the worst service I ever had.

I have booked a car and not able to pick up if there stupid policy that a P- Plater is not able to hire a car. They haven’t even mentioned on the time of booking. And when asked for a refund they said they can’t refund and hang up the phone. What a crap service.

Booking Process
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

Disgusting!!

Disgusting. I selected the no insurance option, but somehow ended up being charged for insurance anyway. Be aware at the checkout, because the amount you are about to be charged is not displayed. Only after the payment had gone through did I say I had been charged $50 more than the quoted price. My experience seems similar to the other reviews I have now read. When calling the car rental company directly, they had no visibility of what I had already been charged. I will be talking this one up to experience, but I would highly recommend everyone avoid this company.

complete rip-off

The booking ended up being more than 30% more than the quoted price - I will certainly never use this company again, has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I feel scammed.

This website is a scam

Georgina
GeorginaPerth, WA

One star to many

Hidden cost,

They show you something and after you pay then they show you that you have to pay in the rental car counter. It just a scam.
You can get a better deal directly with the rental car companies.

Lola
LolaSydney, NSW

Will never use again

very good customer service from Enterprise

Staff at Enterprise in San Jose airport very attentive and informative. The representative himself even bought out a replacement vehicle when ours had a problem. He personally could not have been more helpful.

brett
brettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ROGUE COMPANY. no professionals .. Disgraceful lies and deception

save a few bucks they said .. it will be great they said .. worse of the worse i have dealt with .. run around for refund now 2 weeks and counting ..
Do Not Recommend

Alvin C.
Alvin C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Value. Just book directly to Car hire companies.

- Charged ~$90 upfront online by Car Flexi
- Car hire company cost $140
- I selected Full Insurance Coverage
- insurance excess is $4,400
- 5 days Hyundai Accent, manual transmission
- they site does not say it's extra if you want Automatic

Don't be deceived by insurance coverage they've charged you, it's nothing. No coverage at all.

Run away...

Hayden
HaydenSouthwest, VIC

A joke of a company

This may be one of the cheaper hire car companies, but It is definitely not worth saving a few extra dollars. Spend that little bit more on a more professional company, and save yourself the misery. A joke of a business from start to finish, with the worst customer service I've experienced in any industry, ever.

Richard F
Richard FSydney, NSW

Would give zero rating if possible

Jim Jones
Jim Jones

Appalling and disgraceful

If you want misery with your rental car experience book through car Flexi. I ordered a car online , the car yard was closed. I was left on hold, just trying to get my deposit back, no sorry no offer of any solutions, and when I suggested hey mate how about a solution or another car it was as if I had the attitude problem!! These guys shouldn’t be in business , let’s make it happen ppl, don’t book a car thru carflexi and show them this isn’t acceptable

Bandits

After booking and paying with them part of our car rental, we were denied the rental of the car by a very nasty and dishonest easycar company (try to sell extra insurance, refused 5 different credit cards..). We asked for our booking refund, Carflexi simply said they were waiting for an answer from the rental company, which has never replied of course.... Extremely bad customer service.

mopsy
mopsyasked

Cars are advertised at from 11.2/day but when you access the 'deal' there is nothing at 11.2/Day. Have others been mislead??

peter pmp
peter pmpasked

what is your ph no the gold coast?

Colleen C.
Colleen C.asked

I hired a car in Brisbane. Unfortunately discovered a dent in the boot after having it parked in shopping.
centre car park. Took 'Full Cover' Have all the info, required. Where to post it? Is the address really in Greece? Bargain Reatal Cars took $ 500.00 from our credit card on booking. Have taken the liberty of taking another $450.00 for the damage plus for ther damage not known to us or discussed. can funds be removed without discussion? Colleen C.

Other Car Rental Services