CarFlexi

CarFlexi (page 3 of 9)

1.2

Thieves

Still awaiting our 300$ deposit after they cancelled our booking without our permission. Left us stranded at Auckland airport for two hours. Rude staff offered us no alternatives at all

Christine Green
Christine GreenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Be very wary!

Booked vehicle and paid for additional Insurance to waive excess in event of claim. Arrived in Sydney airport 6.00pm after 2 hour delay with flight to be told office was closed at 5........really?? Sydney airport???? Now they argue that the fee was not insurance but protection (semantics!!) and I elected it so its not their problem- even though the rental never commenced.
I wouldnrecommend them to anyone!!

Sharon
SharonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do not use this company. Carflexi are thieves.

Booked a car rental through Carflexi online. They stated no fee for booking but you have to put a depoist down which I did $95. Carbargin in Darwin denied having that depoist but do know about Carflexi so they are involved as well. They just shrugged it of. Carflexi are acting dumb. So to rent a car it cost me $95 extra. Shame on both of these companies and shame on the gov for letting this happen.

PLEASE TAKE EXTREMELY CARE FOR PEOPLE USE THIS SERVICE

DO NOT USE. Took my deposit of $70 and it was never deducted from the full rental DO NOT TRUST CARFLEXI OR EUROPCAR.

FRAUDSTERS. DO NOT USE OR TRUST. Europcar acknowledged my booking but said they never received the deposit I paid via carflexi. Carflexi won’t refund and Europcar won’t acknowledge the deposit even though they acknowledged the booking, they just charged the full amount.
Each company blames the other. A con on behalf of CARFLEXI -DO NOT USE

Beware of CarFlexi

Beware should anything go wrong

Con Men - Was given old Skoda with 54,000 Kms - Think it was an old Taxi

Phil
Phil

Carflexi DO NOT USE THEM

Carflexi took my deposit and went to Hertz to pick up car and had to pay full amount. Go direct to car hire company and don’t trust this mob. They lied and promised to refund and never have.......... STEER CLEAR of them!

Find out how CarFlexi compares to other Car Rental Services

The worst service I have ever (not) received!

Never such bad service in my life.
Unbelievably, after I had to walk out on the service appointed by carflexi on what should be a very simple car pick up at Brisbane airport (for my partners birthday!) I walked out. When I tried to recoup whatever deposit was available to me, and explained the circumstances, they said it was MY PROBLEM.
MY PROBLEM!!!! Think twice if ever thinking of doing anything with this company... Or it will end up being YOUR PROBLEM!!!!

Car Flexi extra fees, insurance, and no response

I have an extra $67 charge from Car Flexi That is unexplained and they will not answer my emails. I did not want the extra insurance, covers did not even know I had it, it is buried in their website. I’ve written three emails so far with no response.

August 29th 2019 Update: Retraction of my review

This is a follow up to my review by Joe Cuccaro.
After a little pushing Carflexi resolved my issue to 100# satisfaction. And took them a lot of work. But they did come thru and I did get a good deal on a good car.

FIFO Traveller
FIFO TravellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Deceptive off shore third party charlatans.

Extracted an additional $45 plus $1.53 international transaction fee without my permission for some insurance that I did not agree to for a $60 rental. I recommend you avoid car flex, car trawler and any other third party group and deal direct with the rental provider.

Not worth a star rating.

Very bad company. Booked a car for me after the car rental company was closed for the day but still took my money. Rude, unhelpful & would not give me a refund even though I did not get the car. Pathetic service. I would only recommend that you steer clear.

LGF03
LGF03Sydney

Deceptive Website

Thanks to a deceptive and and confusing website which added exhorbitant insurance I didn't want, which I didn't find out about until after I had paid it, I paid nearly $140 for a car advertised at $87. Had I gone directly through Thrifty I would have paid even less. I will never use CarFlexi again and advise others not to go anywhere near them.

Thieves

Do not use 3rd party apps like carflexi, if the booking doesn’t happen and mine didn’t , no refund. I booked a car through these thieves and it wasn’t available , thieves.

mopsy
mopsyasked

Cars are advertised at from 11.2/day but when you access the 'deal' there is nothing at 11.2/Day. Have others been mislead??

peter pmp
peter pmpasked

what is your ph no the gold coast?

Colleen C.
Colleen C.asked

I hired a car in Brisbane. Unfortunately discovered a dent in the boot after having it parked in shopping.
centre car park. Took 'Full Cover' Have all the info, required. Where to post it? Is the address really in Greece? Bargain Reatal Cars took $ 500.00 from our credit card on booking. Have taken the liberty of taking another $450.00 for the damage plus for ther damage not known to us or discussed. can funds be removed without discussion? Colleen C.

Other Car Rental Services