CarFlexi

1.2

sthop
sthopGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rippped off

I needed to rent a car for a couple of weeks and thought I could get a better deal through this site. There was no indication that they had an extra fee I had to pay when making the booking. The fee was hugely exhorbitant, and I deeply regret ever using them. Stay away from them, you won't get a better deal through them. You're better off going to the dealer directly.

Troy
TroyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rubbish provider. Scam conditions and pricing. Don’t go there

The contract price was $68 and twice the initial quote of $37. When I couldn’t use the rental I lost more than the quoted price in the Deposit ($41). I made contact about this and was told there would be no refund or voucher

arivalchick
arivalchickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off

I was charged $141.77 AUD fee from car flexi - and was not told about this??
Then when l got to the car hire place, they told me to pay full price what l was quoted and said the amount paid to carflexi has nothing to do with them ???
Carflexi won;'t answer my calls or live support chat, ask for the booking number and totally ignored me after that?

Kezza
KezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again.

Shocking customer service. Difficult/impossible to contact. Need a refund after return the car six days early and am so frustrated at their lack of ability to handle a simple question. Didn't realise what I was signing up for when booking the car - thought it was for hire only not all the excessive insurance.

carflexi scammers

paid twice for one child seat on my car hire, requested refund, time and time and time again, and getting nowhere.spoke via email, then live chat, not a loyal company.

SonjaH
SonjaHSydney, NSW

Beware! Insurance cover option is already ticked!

Phoenix cheng
Phoenix chengSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish car rental company, don’t know why this company still exist.

Booked a car through this crap organisation, deposit made, booking confirmed. When I arrived bargain car rental, they said no car awailavle and bargain had informed this rubbish company. They did not give me any noticed, and declined to admit that it is their responsibility. And they took my deposit and did not give me back yet. I am going to fair trade to complain this company and I hope people do not Use this company ever

Carflexi. This is an extremely thieving company and you should not use their services under any circumstances !!!

Nina
NinaHunter Region, NSW

No car available at Budget when I arrived. Blamed Budget.

I arrived at Budget Maitland, only to be told there was no car available. I was not the only one. Will never book online with them again. Still waiting for a refund after 18 days. Communication very poor. Was told I should have rang them. Tried 3 times to sit on hold. Had to run around and find another car, thankfully Europcar had one.

Hoa
HoaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Do not Hire through CarFlexi.

Full insurance was paid. However the excess was still $4000. Also needed to pay for the rental service fee on top with the car rental. The car that we got wasn’t as good as it was described, unclean and one of those windows was not working. Car rental desk was quite far from the airport ( approximately 15-20 min drive), booking requested to pick up at the airport. Carflexi refused to refund the deposit due to the hidden fee which was not mention when booking was made. Should read reviews before using the service and use well know car hire company.

Unhappy
UnhappyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Read Reviews Before You Book

I just made a booking, with the full insurance package.
But the excess is still $4400
I have now read the other reviews. I have only paid a $44 deposit - I am going to book elsewhere. When I tried to clarify this thru on-line chat, [name removed] just never responded to my questions.

Jen
JenPerth, WA

Book with a well known car rental company not through CarFlexi.

We booked our rental car through CarFlexi for a driving tour of Tasmania.The rental company offered us a full insurance package for an additional cost but we declined as we believed we had full insurance cover through CarFlexi. Our paper work shows clearly that we have chosen a “full Insurance Package”. Unfortunately we were deceived and when we had to pay for a new windscreen CarFlexi told us we weren’t covered for windscreens. It took two frustrating days of chasing to even find anyone to contact about our claim. Our only recourse is to warn others so that they won’t be the next victims of this deceitful company.

Linz
LinzQueensland

LEFT STRANDED

Booked a car, paid deposit, got a confirmation email. Arrived in Auckland only to find there was NO car in my name. Then had to hire through budget (thanks budget!! Legends!!) Struggling to get any communication from them, AVOID THIS COMPANY!
Should've read the reviews first. Lesson learned!

Never use Car Flexi

Quote provided may look cheap but extras are added when you arrive at the airport. I’ve been disputing this for over 9 months with no resolution. Do not use them!

Avoid this company!!

Be carefull!! This company claims "no hidden fees", but make sure you UNTICK the boxes otherwise you are up for HIDDEN costs. If you query them, you get IGNORED.

Avoid this company!!

mopsy
mopsyasked

Cars are advertised at from 11.2/day but when you access the 'deal' there is nothing at 11.2/Day. Have others been mislead??

peter pmp
peter pmpasked

what is your ph no the gold coast?

Colleen C.
Colleen C.asked

I hired a car in Brisbane. Unfortunately discovered a dent in the boot after having it parked in shopping.
centre car park. Took 'Full Cover' Have all the info, required. Where to post it? Is the address really in Greece? Bargain Reatal Cars took $ 500.00 from our credit card on booking. Have taken the liberty of taking another $450.00 for the damage plus for ther damage not known to us or discussed. can funds be removed without discussion? Colleen C.

Other Car Rental Services