CarFlexi

CarFlexi

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CarFlexi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
  • Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
Irene D.Perth, WA

AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS

I booked through this site and the cost ended up being horrendous. I wanted unlimited k's and when I went to pick up the car the amount it told me I had to pay was incorrect. They didnt mention about the extra $100 for going further than 500k's from Perth .... the insurance and bond payable in cash wasnt mentioned. The insurance was disgustingly over priced. The rental company No Birds werent much better either..... wouldnt use them or Car Flexi again. Go direct and use Hertz Avis or any other big name. May be a bit more expensive but what they say you have to pay is what it is and no hidden agendas. They should be banned and blacklisted!

Irene D.

Also when I took the car back I was supposed to get the $500 bond back immediately and now I have to wait a week!! What a bunch of crooks them and NO BIRDS

Don't use Carflexi and Carwiz (Athens). They cheat for money !!!

We made booking CFE92B1F. 21/06/21 from our card was debited UAH 3511.43/about 108 euro. We thought it was prepaiment for car. But when we arrived, the Carwiz (Athens) administration said, that we have to pay EUR 257.62. They explaind 108 euro is Car flexi fee for booking service. So we rent a car for a week for about 257.62+108=365 euro. Such high price for economy car you don't find in most Europe.
Also we booked disel car, but received petrol instead.
I won't recommend to use Carflexi and Carwiz.

Geoffrey T.
Geoffrey T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thieves

Be warned, if you use this 'booking agent' you will lose your deposit if you cancel. They have no Australian address or a contact phone number. How convenient.
Avoid CarFlexi they're White-Collar thieves.

DOWN PAYMENT TAKEN WITHOUT AUTHORISATION

AndrewF
AndrewFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seems like a good deal, until things change and then they keep your money

We rented a car through CarFlexi and all seemed fine until Covid forced us to change the dates of our rental. Cancelling was going to cost but transferring didn't, however the next rental they charged a bigger deposit. Again, because of COVID closing boarders we had to change. This time we cancelled and Carflexi kept our entire deposit. What a rip off. Stay with the real rental car companies where you only pay when you get to the counter.

Ripped Off

Do not use them

These guys are not to be trusted.

They have deducted money repeatedly from my credit card for a non-existing booking and now they are not even responding. There is no response to the emails I have sent with the screenshot of the unauthorised transaction

Shocking!

Shocking. Thought it was a scam. Can't get hold of them. Phone number on website was invalid. They took money out of our credit card. No response via email at all.

Tony Page
Tony PagePerth, WA

Scam and misleading off shore

Booked a refundable booking and thankfully used PayPal. They are an off shore company and all transactions are accompanied with extensive additional international bank transfer fees that are not covered by PayPal. Finally got my booking cancelled and a portion of the money back from PayPal, but not all of it and not all the bank fees.
DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER USING.

Nikeeta
NikeetaSydney, NSW

SCAM! BEWARE!

Fran H
Fran HAustralian Capital Territory

Scam site

This website is a scam. Price went from $560 to $4200 as soon as you try to book.They are also linked to multiple sites. Do not waste your time or money

Sam
SamMelbourne

Upset, disappointed and ANGRY

We hired a car from carflxi, paid deposit, arrived at Sydney airport, called the office to let them know that we've arrived, the answering machine telling us to wait to be connected to an authorised person, waited for one and a half hour, no shuttle bus came to pick us up, they cancelled our booking claiming we didn't show up, we didn't get our deposit refunded

Find out how CarFlexi compares to other Car Rental Services

Shocking, misleading and a scam

Do not hire through these people. They took a ‘deposit’ yet when I turned up for my car there was no acknowledgement of this deposit and I had to pay the full amount even though I had already paid $88 to this company.
No one will return my calls or respond to my email. The phone gets cut off all the time.
VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Don
DonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wish I’d checked the reviews first !

I booked a car (admittedly at short notice) through CarFlexi. They were happy to accept my booking (and my money). Arrived at my destination airport and still did not have a confirmation, so rang the hire company direct to find that they had no cars available. I finished up having to go to one of the ‘big 4’ and paying twice what I had been offered. Thankfully paid by PayPal so my money was safe.

Would never go anywhere near their website again.

Hidden additional fee to be paid at the airport

I booked a car with Carflexi online nand paid required fee. At the airport, when picking up the car, it turned out that additional fee was required. The second fee was not mentioned before I made the booking. I used another rental company but never received back the initial payment. Looks like a scam to me...