CarFlexi

CarFlexi

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CarFlexi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
  • Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
Irene D.Perth, WA

AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS

I booked through this site and the cost ended up being horrendous. I wanted unlimited k's and when I went to pick up the car the amount it told me I had to pay was incorrect. They didnt mention about the extra $100 for going further than 500k's from Perth .... the insurance and bond payable in cash wasnt mentioned. The insurance was disgustingly over priced. The rental company No Birds werent much better either..... wouldnt use them or Car Flexi again. Go direct and use Hertz Avis or any other big name. May be a bit more expensive but what they say you have to pay is what it is and no hidden agendas. They should be banned and blacklisted!

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
Irene D.

Also when I took the car back I was supposed to get the $500 bond back immediately and now I have to wait a week!! What a bunch of crooks them and NO BIRDS

Shocking, misleading and a scam

Do not hire through these people. They took a ‘deposit’ yet when I turned up for my car there was no acknowledgement of this deposit and I had to pay the full amount even though I had already paid $88 to this company.
No one will return my calls or respond to my email. The phone gets cut off all the time.
VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Vehicle TypeMazda 6
Eka
EkaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very deceptive you pay them thinking it is booking site

Very deceptive you pay them thinking it is a booking site, but then you find out full insurance DOSEN’T mean a thing to the hiring company who tells you you still up for $1000 up front deposit and $4000 if stolen or accident/damage and try to get it back from Car Flexi, good luck. Scam, max insurance was not an option but included on final paperwork. Avoid and deal direct with hire company.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

complete rip-off

The booking ended up being more than 30% more than the quoted price - I will certainly never use this company again, has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I feel scammed.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

This website is a scam

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Hayden
HaydenSouthwest, VIC

A joke of a company

This may be one of the cheaper hire car companies, but It is definitely not worth saving a few extra dollars. Spend that little bit more on a more professional company, and save yourself the misery. A joke of a business from start to finish, with the worst customer service I've experienced in any industry, ever.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent
Sharon
SharonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do not use this company. Carflexi are thieves.

Booked a car rental through Carflexi online. They stated no fee for booking but you have to put a depoist down which I did $95. Carbargin in Darwin denied having that depoist but do know about Carflexi so they are involved as well. They just shrugged it of. Carflexi are acting dumb. So to rent a car it cost me $95 extra. Shame on both of these companies and shame on the gov for letting this happen.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Elantra

Beware of CarFlexi

Phil
Phil

Carflexi DO NOT USE THEM

Carflexi took my deposit and went to Hertz to pick up car and had to pay full amount. Go direct to car hire company and don’t trust this mob. They lied and promised to refund and never have.......... STEER CLEAR of them!

Vehicle TypeKia Rio

FIFO Traveller
FIFO TravellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Deceptive off shore third party charlatans.

Extracted an additional $45 plus $1.53 international transaction fee without my permission for some insurance that I did not agree to for a $60 rental. I recommend you avoid car flex, car trawler and any other third party group and deal direct with the rental provider.

LGF03
LGF03Sydney

Deceptive Website

Thanks to a deceptive and and confusing website which added exhorbitant insurance I didn't want, which I didn't find out about until after I had paid it, I paid nearly $140 for a car advertised at $87. Had I gone directly through Thrifty I would have paid even less. I will never use CarFlexi again and advise others not to go anywhere near them.

Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris
arivalchick
arivalchickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off

I was charged $141.77 AUD fee from car flexi - and was not told about this??
Then when l got to the car hire place, they told me to pay full price what l was quoted and said the amount paid to carflexi has nothing to do with them ???
Carflexi won;'t answer my calls or live support chat, ask for the booking number and totally ignored me after that?

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

Kezza
KezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again.

Shocking customer service. Difficult/impossible to contact. Need a refund after return the car six days early and am so frustrated at their lack of ability to handle a simple question. Didn't realise what I was signing up for when booking the car - thought it was for hire only not all the excessive insurance.

carflexi scammers

paid twice for one child seat on my car hire, requested refund, time and time and time again, and getting nowhere.spoke via email, then live chat, not a loyal company.

SonjaH
SonjaHSydney, NSW

Beware! Insurance cover option is already ticked!

Vehicle TypeNissan