CarFlexi

CarFlexi

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CarFlexi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Don't use Carflexi and Carwiz (Athens). They cheat for money !!!

We made booking CFE92B1F. 21/06/21 from our card was debited UAH 3511.43/about 108 euro. We thought it was prepaiment for car. But when we arrived, the Carwiz (Athens) administration said, that we have to pay EUR 257.62. They explaind 108 euro is Car flexi fee for booking service. So we rent a car for a week for about 257.62+108=365 euro. Such high price for economy car you don't find in most Europe.
Also we booked disel car, but received petrol instead.
I won't recommend to use Carflexi and Carwiz.

Fran H
Fran HAustralian Capital Territory

Scam site

This website is a scam. Price went from $560 to $4200 as soon as you try to book.They are also linked to multiple sites. Do not waste your time or money

Vehicle TypeNil
Don
DonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wish I’d checked the reviews first !

I booked a car (admittedly at short notice) through CarFlexi. They were happy to accept my booking (and my money). Arrived at my destination airport and still did not have a confirmation, so rang the hire company direct to find that they had no cars available. I finished up having to go to one of the ‘big 4’ and paying twice what I had been offered. Thankfully paid by PayPal so my money was safe.

Would never go anywhere near their website again.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry

Fraud in Mexico rental

I was led to believe that the price would include all insurance, when I got to Budget they asked for an extra 35$ a day (more then the cost of the rent) for insurance, when I told them all insurance was paid they just kept with the same.
I ended wasting half a day of my trip to get another car and paying more.
When I asked for a refund for what they charged me they refuse.
Will press charges.
Do not rent from them!!

Jidge
JidgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Stressful Terrible Experience

We booked a vehicle for 8am Monday morning, late on Sunday afternoon. My partner's car had broken down and he needed a vehicle for his work week. I took a screen shot of where it said "Your booking is completed" and we thought we would receive an email about where to pick the car up, early the next morning.

We got an email saying that a confirmation would come in the next 12 hours and as that was going to be in the middle of the night, we had to look in the morning. No confirmation email came.

We could see by the email that it was Avis, so we turned up at Avis at 8am, only to find that it was only a request and so had to take a car over $200 dearer. Not only that, Car Flexi withdrew $117.60 and so far haven't returned it.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle

If I could give 0 stars I would.

Hidden fees from this company. Misleading information and wont refund money
Scam website. Do not use.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. BOOK directly with the car hire place. This site is illegal practises.

Vehicle Typehyandai
Santhosh  Kumar
Santhosh KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the worst service I ever had.

I have booked a car and not able to pick up if there stupid policy that a P- Plater is not able to hire a car. They haven’t even mentioned on the time of booking. And when asked for a refund they said they can’t refund and hang up the phone. What a crap service.

Lola
LolaSydney, NSW

Will never use again

Run away...

Vehicle TypeDacia Duster

Richard F
Richard FSydney, NSW

Would give zero rating if possible

Vehicle TypeNissan Tiida

Thieves

Still awaiting our 300$ deposit after they cancelled our booking without our permission. Left us stranded at Auckland airport for two hours. Rude staff offered us no alternatives at all

PLEASE TAKE EXTREMELY CARE FOR PEOPLE USE THIS SERVICE

Find out how CarFlexi compares to other Car Rental Services

DO NOT USE. Took my deposit of $70 and it was never deducted from the full rental DO NOT TRUST CARFLEXI OR EUROPCAR.

FRAUDSTERS. DO NOT USE OR TRUST. Europcar acknowledged my booking but said they never received the deposit I paid via carflexi. Carflexi won’t refund and Europcar won’t acknowledge the deposit even though they acknowledged the booking, they just charged the full amount.
Each company blames the other. A con on behalf of CARFLEXI -DO NOT USE

Con Men - Was given old Skoda with 54,000 Kms - Think it was an old Taxi

Vehicle TypeAutomatic
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle

The worst service I have ever (not) received!

Never such bad service in my life.
Unbelievably, after I had to walk out on the service appointed by carflexi on what should be a very simple car pick up at Brisbane airport (for my partners birthday!) I walked out. When I tried to recoup whatever deposit was available to me, and explained the circumstances, they said it was MY PROBLEM.
MY PROBLEM!!!! Think twice if ever thinking of doing anything with this company... Or it will end up being YOUR PROBLEM!!!!

Vehicle TypeHyundai Kona