CarFlexi

CarFlexi (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CarFlexi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
  • Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Hidden cost,

They show you something and after you pay then they show you that you have to pay in the rental car counter. It just a scam.
You can get a better deal directly with the rental car companies.

Lola
LolaSydney, NSW

Will never use again

brett
brettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ROGUE COMPANY. no professionals .. Disgraceful lies and deception

save a few bucks they said .. it will be great they said .. worse of the worse i have dealt with .. run around for refund now 2 weeks and counting ..
Do Not Recommend

Alvin C.
Alvin C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Value. Just book directly to Car hire companies.

- Charged ~$90 upfront online by Car Flexi
- Car hire company cost $140
- I selected Full Insurance Coverage
- insurance excess is $4,400
- 5 days Hyundai Accent, manual transmission
- they site does not say it's extra if you want Automatic

Don't be deceived by insurance coverage they've charged you, it's nothing. No coverage at all.

Run away...

Hayden
HaydenSouthwest, VIC

A joke of a company

This may be one of the cheaper hire car companies, but It is definitely not worth saving a few extra dollars. Spend that little bit more on a more professional company, and save yourself the misery. A joke of a business from start to finish, with the worst customer service I've experienced in any industry, ever.

Richard F
Richard FSydney, NSW

Would give zero rating if possible

Jim Jones
Jim Jones

Appalling and disgraceful

If you want misery with your rental car experience book through car Flexi. I ordered a car online , the car yard was closed. I was left on hold, just trying to get my deposit back, no sorry no offer of any solutions, and when I suggested hey mate how about a solution or another car it was as if I had the attitude problem!! These guys shouldn’t be in business , let’s make it happen ppl, don’t book a car thru carflexi and show them this isn’t acceptable

Bandits

After booking and paying with them part of our car rental, we were denied the rental of the car by a very nasty and dishonest easycar company (try to sell extra insurance, refused 5 different credit cards..). We asked for our booking refund, Carflexi simply said they were waiting for an answer from the rental company, which has never replied of course.... Extremely bad customer service.

Thieves

Still awaiting our 300$ deposit after they cancelled our booking without our permission. Left us stranded at Auckland airport for two hours. Rude staff offered us no alternatives at all

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle
Christine Green
Christine GreenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Be very wary!

Booked vehicle and paid for additional Insurance to waive excess in event of claim. Arrived in Sydney airport 6.00pm after 2 hour delay with flight to be told office was closed at 5........really?? Sydney airport???? Now they argue that the fee was not insurance but protection (semantics!!) and I elected it so its not their problem- even though the rental never commenced.
I wouldnrecommend them to anyone!!

Sharon
SharonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do not use this company. Carflexi are thieves.

Booked a car rental through Carflexi online. They stated no fee for booking but you have to put a depoist down which I did $95. Carbargin in Darwin denied having that depoist but do know about Carflexi so they are involved as well. They just shrugged it of. Carflexi are acting dumb. So to rent a car it cost me $95 extra. Shame on both of these companies and shame on the gov for letting this happen.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Elantra
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

PLEASE TAKE EXTREMELY CARE FOR PEOPLE USE THIS SERVICE

DO NOT USE. Took my deposit of $70 and it was never deducted from the full rental DO NOT TRUST CARFLEXI OR EUROPCAR.

FRAUDSTERS. DO NOT USE OR TRUST. Europcar acknowledged my booking but said they never received the deposit I paid via carflexi. Carflexi won’t refund and Europcar won’t acknowledge the deposit even though they acknowledged the booking, they just charged the full amount.
Each company blames the other. A con on behalf of CARFLEXI -DO NOT USE

Beware of CarFlexi

Beware should anything go wrong

Con Men - Was given old Skoda with 54,000 Kms - Think it was an old Taxi

Phil
Phil

Carflexi DO NOT USE THEM

Carflexi took my deposit and went to Hertz to pick up car and had to pay full amount. Go direct to car hire company and don’t trust this mob. They lied and promised to refund and never have.......... STEER CLEAR of them!

The worst service I have ever (not) received!

Never such bad service in my life.
Unbelievably, after I had to walk out on the service appointed by carflexi on what should be a very simple car pick up at Brisbane airport (for my partners birthday!) I walked out. When I tried to recoup whatever deposit was available to me, and explained the circumstances, they said it was MY PROBLEM.
MY PROBLEM!!!! Think twice if ever thinking of doing anything with this company... Or it will end up being YOUR PROBLEM!!!!

FIFO Traveller
FIFO TravellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Deceptive off shore third party charlatans.

Extracted an additional $45 plus $1.53 international transaction fee without my permission for some insurance that I did not agree to for a $60 rental. I recommend you avoid car flex, car trawler and any other third party group and deal direct with the rental provider.

Not worth a star rating.

Very bad company. Booked a car for me after the car rental company was closed for the day but still took my money. Rude, unhelpful & would not give me a refund even though I did not get the car. Pathetic service. I would only recommend that you steer clear.

LGF03
LGF03Sydney

Deceptive Website

Thanks to a deceptive and and confusing website which added exhorbitant insurance I didn't want, which I didn't find out about until after I had paid it, I paid nearly $140 for a car advertised at $87. Had I gone directly through Thrifty I would have paid even less. I will never use CarFlexi again and advise others not to go anywhere near them.

Thieves

Do not use 3rd party apps like carflexi, if the booking doesn’t happen and mine didn’t , no refund. I booked a car through these thieves and it wasn’t available , thieves.

sthop
sthopGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rippped off

I needed to rent a car for a couple of weeks and thought I could get a better deal through this site. There was no indication that they had an extra fee I had to pay when making the booking. The fee was hugely exhorbitant, and I deeply regret ever using them. Stay away from them, you won't get a better deal through them. You're better off going to the dealer directly.

Troy
TroyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rubbish provider. Scam conditions and pricing. Don’t go there

The contract price was $68 and twice the initial quote of $37. When I couldn’t use the rental I lost more than the quoted price in the Deposit ($41). I made contact about this and was told there would be no refund or voucher

Other Car Rental Services