CarFlexi

CarFlexi

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CarFlexi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2

Read fine print, then they are OK

I notice most, if not all, the one star reviews bang on about the tricky insurance fee. I too was surprised when I thought the first time i booked the total was a lot more than I expected.
    When I went back through it the insurance charge is included automatically so you have to actively take it off.
    I called their support number, got a guy in Greece (of all places) who was very helpful and told me how to cancel that booking (full refund received) and re-book minus the Insurance hit (which is a lot).
    It is tricky I guess, but they fixed it for me without a problem and I have used them about a dozen times and the cars are fine and very cheap.
    So, remember to untick insurance and you'll be happy

Dave W
    Dave WCairns

No problems

I have rented on 3 occasions with Carflexi out of Nice Airport.
    Have not had any issues changing bookings on line.
    I understand that they take their commission at time of booking and you pay the balance when you pick up the vehicle.
    My next booking is also with Carflexi.

No response to enquires.

Easy to book it but impossible to change any aspect of the reservation. Can’t take the car back early as there’s no refund of your fees. Tried emailing- zero response. Company is a farce. It was cheaper than going directly to the car hire, so I guess the old adage “you get what you pay for” resonates.

Car Rental Services

Find out how CarFlexi compares to other Car Rental Services

Inconsistent - poor after sales service

Had two separate bookings through them with Alamo in Hawaii in Nov 2018.

First booking in Maui worked perfectly - in fact Alamo even waived the additional driver fee and gave us a discount because they hadn't told us how to lock/unlock the boot (strange key proximity sensor).

Second booking in Kona turned out to be very expensive because Alamo wouldn't honour the price that we had on the contract with Carflexi and said that we needed to sort it out with Carflexi. Since our return Carflexi have given us no information other than that they have requested a response from Alamo. I have emailed Carflexi three times and had no personal response - just the standard autoresponse - won't be using them again!!

Didn't inform the car rental company that we were coming

Car Flexi didn't inform the car rental company that we were coming. As a result they didn't have the car we required for our family of five. We ended up losing our deposit and not having a car for our trip. No refund has been given. 60$ down the drain. Avoid

mopsy
    mopsyasked

Cars are advertised at from 11.2/day but when you access the 'deal' there is nothing at 11.2/Day. Have others been mislead??

peter pmp
    peter pmpasked

what is your ph no the gold coast?

Colleen C.
    Colleen C.asked

I hired a car in Brisbane. Unfortunately discovered a dent in the boot after having it parked in shopping.
    centre car park. Took 'Full Cover' Have all the info, required. Where to post it? Is the address really in Greece? Bargain Reatal Cars took $ 500.00 from our credit card on booking. Have taken the liberty of taking another $450.00 for the damage plus for ther damage not known to us or discussed. can funds be removed without discussion? Colleen C.

Other Car Rental Services