CarFlexi

CarFlexi

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CarFlexi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2

Read fine print, then they are OK

I notice most, if not all, the one star reviews bang on about the tricky insurance fee. I too was surprised when I thought the first time i booked the total was a lot more than I expected.
    When I went back through it the insurance charge is included automatically so you have to actively take it off.
    I called their support number, got a guy in Greece (of all places) who was very helpful and told me how to cancel that booking (full refund received) and re-book minus the Insurance hit (which is a lot).
    It is tricky I guess, but they fixed it for me without a problem and I have used them about a dozen times and the cars are fine and very cheap.
    So, remember to untick insurance and you'll be happy

Dave W
    Dave WCairns

No problems

I have rented on 3 occasions with Carflexi out of Nice Airport.
    Have not had any issues changing bookings on line.
    I understand that they take their commission at time of booking and you pay the balance when you pick up the vehicle.
    My next booking is also with Carflexi.

mopsy
    mopsyasked

Cars are advertised at from 11.2/day but when you access the 'deal' there is nothing at 11.2/Day. Have others been mislead??

peter pmp
    peter pmpasked

what is your ph no the gold coast?

Colleen C.
    Colleen C.asked

I hired a car in Brisbane. Unfortunately discovered a dent in the boot after having it parked in shopping.
    centre car park. Took 'Full Cover' Have all the info, required. Where to post it? Is the address really in Greece? Bargain Reatal Cars took $ 500.00 from our credit card on booking. Have taken the liberty of taking another $450.00 for the damage plus for ther damage not known to us or discussed. can funds be removed without discussion? Colleen C.

Other Car Rental Services